Hi,

I am looking to buy 200sqmtr plot in Noida for Investment purpose (long term i.e 5-10 year). Can you guys please suggest some good upcoming sectors and ongoing rates and why it will be a good investment in a long run.

My budget is around 1-1.10 cr.

Thanks in Advance
Sbajaj
Read more
81 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • jaypee wish town noida..rates 40k per sq. Yard
    CommentQuote
  • No Township or private developer

Thanks for replying back.

I am not sure about private builders as i already have investment in a plotted development with private builders in 3 places (Faridabad (BPTP) + Kundli (TDI) + G.noida (Ansals) and my experience is not too good with them and with big townships.

I am looking to buy Noida Authority plots only in good upcoming sectors.

Please suggest.

Thanks
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • you can try in sector 48, almost completely build. rate varies from 40k-50K depending upon size of plot
    Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Thanks for replying back.

I am not sure about private builders as i already have investment in a plotted development with private builders in 3 places (Faridabad (BPTP) + Kundli (TDI) + G.noida (Ansals) and my experience is not too good with them and with big townships.

I am looking to buy Noida Authority plots only in good upcoming sectors.

Please suggest.

Thanks
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • sector 48 is bad

Sector 48 is very bad (back side of sector 48/49 market (where you have marble stones shops etc)....n if you go inside it's a proper village where these shopkeepers have got godowns.

I have seen eldeco ANANDA in the same sector.....not good.

Thanks
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • You can also checkout sector 93B but there you will find only 300 & 450 sqmtr plots. I really liked the location from long term perspective as it right on the expressway and neighourhood is all luxury apartments Omaxe Forest Spa and nearby Noida Authority Forest.

The ongoing rate will be 40k or so....

Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Sector 48 is very bad (back side of sector 48/49 market (where you have marble stones shops etc)....n if you go inside it's a proper village where these shopkeepers have got godowns.

I have seen eldeco ANANDA in the same sector.....not good.

Thanks
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • noida good sectors are high premium now already...dnt expect them to gain so much now.in fact they shud be stagnant for coming 2,3 years The other sectors are not good in my opinion.

I understand what you are looking at...but u wont get it for the price u r offering. very few govt. Sectors are good,.

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • My budget is flexible + - 10-15 lacs....I am looking for a solid property which can be kept for 10years + (may be even longer)....not a short term investor

Zohaib, I don't quite understand your reply....it looked to me rushed in. correct me if i m wrong....you are saying with 1.2cr+ (no bank loan) i cannot buy a good plot in a good sector of Noida ? difficult to digest.

How is sector 105 - Brokers are quoting a price of 65k per sqmtr.....what are the pros n cons of this sector ?

Another sector i was offered in sector 46....rates are around 50k+

Is it worth it ?

Thanks
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • noida is expanding..no shortage of land, new sectors coming up..but mostly for appartments, IT sectors, etc etc...the top sectors are 15a, 14a and 44, they are very expensive. You can visit the other sectors and see their state. If u buy them at 65k..they may not be 75k after 5 years...
    if u have good money ready i suggest u diversify your investment and buy good commercial, residential appartments from best projects...you will get much better return rather that blocking ur money in one single plot in a govt. Sector which is overpriced
    CommentQuote
  • where are the best projects in (residential or commercial) in Noida ?

-- Living in a 6000 flats society is the best option .....I don't think so.

-- Buying office space 10k per sqft (which comes with 35% loading) and a decent size cost over a crore is a good option ..no way.

-- Buying a pigeon hole shop which cost 70-80 lacs ..is a good option ...what will me or anyone else will do with it when they will buy from me at double the price in 5-7 years time.

People who are buying in above mentioned option are in-experienced and will suffer big time in time to come. builders will diliver sub-standard projects, ask for more money at the time of delivery for increased super-built up area and later on suck there money up in the name of the maintenence. I want to avoild dealing with builders. In the past i have dealt with at least 6 builders and all of them have done more harm to my so called investment then i can think of.

Buying a plot in govt sector is like buying pure .....just have to be fully aware of the area.

PS - in the last 10 years of real estate investment - I have made more money from HUDA/Noida govt sectors then all my private builders investments put together.

Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Bajaj sahib yeh noida authority ki jo nai scheme nikali isme dekh lo..
    CommentQuote
  • which scheme ?

Please provide the details.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    where are the best projects in (residential or commercial) in Noida ?

-- Living in a 6000 flats society is the best option .....I don't think so.

-- Buying office space 10k per sqft (which comes with 35% loading) and a decent size cost over a crore is a good option ..no way.

-- Buying a pigeon hole shop which cost 70-80 lacs ..is a good option ...what will me or anyone else will do with it when they will buy from me at double the price in 5-7 years time.

People who are buying in above mentioned option are in-experienced and will suffer big time in time to come. builders will diliver sub-standard projects, ask for more money at the time of delivery for increased super-built up area and later on suck there money up in the name of the maintenence. I want to avoild dealing with builders. In the past i have dealt with at least 6 builders and all of them have done more harm to my so called investment then i can think of.

Buying a plot in govt sector is like buying pure .....just have to be fully aware of the area.

PS - in the last 10 years of real estate investment - I have made more money from HUDA/Noida govt sectors then all my private builders investments put together.

Sbajaj

Its Great that you have made money in real estate, All the best for future.
    Like you have made through Govt.schemes (which i agree are safest)..there are many who have made through private builders...in many cases much much high than one can imagine.

And not everyone gets their name allotted in Govt. lottery schemes.

Regd your perception about pigeon hole offices and shops for 50-60 lakhs...I think you dont have much idea about Real estate in Noida region.

Anyhow thats your perception..I fully agree with you that Govt schemes are safest..but at the moment there in Nothing spl in Noida.

Even if you get in the lottery system of some scheme...chances of getting in your name is quite less and then there are scam issues as well.

If you are planning to buy Land in some "not so special" sector by paying a high premium...just because its safe...i would say you will not gain anything.

Even if you get land at 50k rate..then the seller makes a good profit and you will not gain much even after 5 years...After 5 years expect it to be around 60-65k max. Noida is having now too mnay new sectors and new developments...no shortage of land...so dont expect the rates to multiply.

If you are so adamant about land..go for lottery schemes...and not paying heft premiums on resale in all these sectors...

The best sectors are beyond 1-1.5 crores...the other sectors you can visit yourself and judge...
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib,

I have never ever applied for a govt scheme....forget wven winning it...i was just talking about buying a plot in HUDA/Noida sectors and making money from it compare to private builders investment. I am not even interested in a lottery system.

Pigeon holes reply - what commercial property you can offer me in 60 lakhs and do tell me the size, location and dilevery dates.....i m waiting with bated breath.

If my 50k will become 65k in 5 years - return of 30% (bcoz of so many upcoming new sectors and no dearth of land story) then how on earth my investment in flats and commercial will give me better return (if we apply the same logic of over supply of flats n commercial spaces (2lakh + flats and 7-8 big commercial tower with Malls n office space...more than 10 million sqft of commercial space).....please explain your logic.

My experience says - buying a land in good govt sector will give you better return than compare to investing with a private builder unless you have 5-6cr+ where you can buy the bigger sized showrooms at good location with construction going on (ex - Logix city centre....but they are not selling any showrooms...only office space)

Thanks
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Zohaib,

I have never ever applied for a govt scheme....forget wven winning it...i was just talking about buying a plot in HUDA/Noida sectors and making money from it compare to private builders investment. I am not even interested in a lottery system.
    There is an entry and exit time for any investment, unfortunately in Noida right now..the prices have peaked and with more sectors coming up.dont expect prices to double

Pigeon holes reply - what commercial property you can offer me in 60 lakhs and do tell me the size, location and dilevery dates.....i m waiting with bated breath.
    I am not a broker to offer anyone any property..you can visit any good broker and he will inform you about many good schemes..or you can visit some threads on this forum and see how people have made smart investments

If my 50k will become 65k in 5 years - return of 30% (bcoz of so many upcoming new sectors and no dearth of land story) then how on earth my investment in flats and commercial will give me better return (if we apply the same logic of over supply of flats n commercial spaces (2lakh + flats and 7-8 big commercial tower with Malls n office space...more than 10 million sqft of commercial space).....please explain your logic.
    The price i mentioned above is just an example..not realistic..who knows maybe it triples..!!!..but its a normally accepted fact in NOIDA region that the prices have peaked and will not surge so much as before.For a plot of 50-60K now..donot expect much gains,
    These sectors which you mentioned are nothing special..
    You can visit yourself and see yourself.
    Property is first about location...a good located flat will appreciate anyday better than a poor located plot

Regd flats and commercials..with the IT and MNCs showng good interest in Noida , good rentals are expected if you are in the "Right" Property. For an investment of 10 years..not only the prices go ahead but also give rentals.
    Its easy to rent out appartments and commerical properties than Plots.

My experience says - buying a land in good govt sector will give you better return than compare to investing with a private builder unless you have 5-6cr+ where you can buy the bigger sized showrooms at good location with construction going on (ex - Logix city centre....but they are not selling any showrooms...only office space)
    I fully agree..govt land is best..but there is a time for it..plus a location.You cannot expect to buy land anytime, anywhere you want and give you big returns...
    Noidas Plot scene is not happening right now..and is more or less stagnant. Appartment and Commercials are equally in big supply but some of the them are at prime locations..which will definately give faboulous returns.

Because more than anything..Property is about Location first.
    You cannot get a great location on plots in noida today at even 1.5 crores, but for even 70-80 Lakhs one can easily get the most prime located appartment or commercial. (You can visit the city properly and evaluate yourself..)

If you have no idea about excellent locations of commercials and residential appartments in Noidas Prime location then i would say you dont know much about Noida or its real esate scene.

Advice you to visit the city properly once and also many threads will be helpful to you.

Its always prudent not to put all eggs in one basket...

CommentQuote
  • sorry bro .....don't agree with your views completly....no offence

1) Commercial - You have not given me any commercial option for Rs. 60 lakhs in Noida ( nice excuse when you wrote....you are not a broker and i should visit the expo ).....the thing is there are none good located and decent sized commercial property at this price point....period.

2) Residential - good located flat vs poor located plot - Please tell me where is good located - decent sized - less densed - right specs/layout - reasonable size flat available today ? Please don't say you are not a broker again.....to me whatever is available is all messed up .....big sized land.....huge no. of towers....G+30 floors....thousands of flats in once society....unknown or tainted builders....50% of the people are just taking chances and rest are more or less first time buyers or inexperienced.

people who are buying flats in these over densed - 20-30 storyed building - with new builders are one's who have missed the bus 5 years back or were not ready when boom started last time...now they just want to hop on the bus bcoz they have seen what has happened to the rates once prices starts going up......problem is most of them don't even know where this bus will take them.

Last - I think you have mentioned i don't know much about real estate scene in noida or any knowledge about it......hummn.....debatable.....I live in Noida/UK ...owns 4 properties in Noida alone.....all bought by myself ....not inherited.....and made money on all the properties..i hope you will not underestimate my little understanding of RE in NOIDA.

Don't worry about my eggs...........they are very well spread.

Does anyone else know about sector 105 and 46 - pros n cons ?

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote