which one is better. IMO location wise both are similar( both are in newly developed sectors, LZ is slightly farther from noida. ). main plus point for BC is ,they are promising a very early possession date. and i think 3C is asking for a very high price because of hype surrounding them. is that price justified? i don't know much about their specification. and please keep your comments targeted to these 2 projects only. i posed this question in LZ thread and it evolved in a discussion about if delhi is better or noida is better.:bab (6):
Read more
Reply
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i vote for logix....zing is clearly overpriced...its price would have been justified with something spl.. But as of now i dont see anything spl.

    Its my personal opinion...
    CommentQuote
  • Don't see how 3C is asking for the price they have put on Zing. IMHO zing is a no go as BC would be a much faster delivered project with lesser cost and also nearer to Metro to boot.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also like 3c projects but Zing is definitely too over priced and not worth for money.
    CommentQuote
  • I vote for County, Zing is overpriced for in soft launch and no feature out. But if you wanna go with 3C's name , try 3C's other project..

    Visited there It park in sec 127, i was amazed to see how well maintained it was.
    CommentQuote
  • yes go for Logix County or Greens.....and if you wanna go for 3Cs then other already launched project with better location than 168 are available on 200-300/- per sq ft extra.....
    I think think those are far better than this Zing and worth 200-300/-sq ft extra

    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I vote for County, Zing is overpriced for in soft launch and no feature out. But if you wanna go with 3C's name , try 3C's other project..

    Visited there It park in sec 127, i was amazed to see how well maintained it was.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I vote for County, Zing is overpriced for in soft launch and no feature out. But if you wanna go with 3C's name , try 3C's other project..

    Visited there It park in sec 127, i was amazed to see how well maintained it was.

    Visit commercial projects made by them and then compare. Pay special attention to things maintained by the builder. Try to visit when its raining to get better picture.
    CommentQuote
  • in that area 3C is miles ahead. I work in logix technopark in sector 127 and visit 3C tech boulevard sometimes for lunch. difference in maintenance and beauty of complex is immense. that's not to say quality of logix technopark is bad. its just that, its ok. and there are no nice architectural features in logix. just 4 box shaped building in a compound. no landscaping. tech boulevard is kind of place that you want your friends to see and brag about.
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    Visit commercial projects made by them and then compare. Pay special attention to things maintained by the builder. Try to visit when its raining to get better picture.
    CommentQuote
  • i agree, you can compare 3c with DLF's cyber park near shankar chowk,

    i worked thr and whn i visted 3C - 127 found same quality.

    But again, dont buy ZING just because of 3C's name, reason is sec 137 is way ahead of sec-168. As per master plan n all. Connectivity to other side of drain via bridge ,Sector road, govt water overhead etc.

    future of sec 168 is not clear, way to costly on e-way

    by paying few extra lacs u may get better in sec 110.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW there is no comparison bw County and Zing. County is always being compared to Panache
    CommentQuote
  • county and panache has no comparison either buddy!
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    BTW there is no comparison bw County and Zing. County is always being compared to Panache
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    in that area 3C is miles ahead. I work in logix technopark in sector 127 and visit 3C tech boulevard sometimes for lunch. difference in maintenance and beauty of complex is immense. that's not to say quality of logix technopark is bad. its just that, its ok. and there are no nice architectural features in logix. just 4 box shaped building in a compound. no landscaping. tech boulevard is kind of place that you want your friends to see and brag about.


    How is the maintenance in your complex?
    CommentQuote
  • as i said about everything else, its ok. complex is clean, nothing is falling off. but lifts will go out of order at least twice every month. it will be repaired in a day or two. but it will again happen next month. if it rains, there will be water in basement, it will be drained in 3-4 hours, but it will always collect whenever there is rain. guards don't care who is entering and exiting the complex. installed fountains in front of building are on only half the time. if there is a pothole in the area in front of towers, it will be repaired after 2-3 weeks.
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    How is the maintenance in your complex?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    as i said about everything else, its ok. complex is clean, nothing is falling off. but lifts will go out of order at least twice every month. it will be repaired in a day or two. but it will again happen next month. if it rains, there will be water in basement, it will be drained in 3-4 hours, but it will always collect whenever there is rain. guards don't care who is entering and exiting the complex. installed fountains in front of building are on only half the time. if there is a pothole in the area in front of towers, it will be repaired after 2-3 weeks.


    How many lifts per tower? and do both the lifts break down the same time. Makes me concerned as I have bought 18th floor in BC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    BTW there is no comparison bw County and Zing. County is always being compared to Panache


    True! it might be more appropriate to compare Zing with Blossom Greens as both are on the drawing board at this point in time and in relatively new sectors with little knowledge of other ancilliary developments (except the Metlife Bldg) offcourse.
    CommentQuote
  • 2 lifts in 7 floor tower. generally only 1 lift will breakdown at a time. but there has been 1-2 times when both lifts were not working. but in those situations,work is completed at very high speed. they will fix at least one lift in 1-2 hours.
    Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    How many lifts per tower? and do both the lifts break down the same time. Makes me concerned as I have bought 18th floor in BC.
    CommentQuote