Hi,

I need feedback on Pearl Gateway towers Noida. I am looking forward to invest in one of their projects outside Noida and hence need feedback about the builder, construction quality, apartment management, delivery and any other issues.

Any help in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Chdguy
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Flats are good...so is the society in sector 44.....construction quality is also superior but you pay for it.

There project in chandigarh was in huge demand when launched in year 2006-7 but all the investors lost there money and it never took off bcoz of recession.

They make expensive flats with high maintenence cost (Rs. 3 per sqft + service charges).

could go either way.

Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Flats are good...so is the society in sector 44.....construction quality is also superior but you pay for it.

There project in chandigarh was in huge demand when launched in year 2006-7 but all the investors lost there money and it never took off bcoz of recession.

They make expensive flats with high maintenence cost (Rs. 3 per sqft + service charges).

could go either way.

Sbajaj

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Are you talking about the Pearl's Nirmal Chhaya Towers project in Chandigarh? Actually I am looking to buy in this project and currently it is near completion (possession will be offered in next 3-4 months and the final finishing is going on war footing). I have seen the progress myself over last 2-3 months.

And I am looking to buy more from an end use perspective. The maintenance charges here are Rs 1.3 psft I guess.

Please advice.

Regards,
    Chdguy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Flats are good...so is the society in sector 44.....construction quality is also superior but you pay for it.

could go either way.

Sbajaj

Hi friends,

Can anybody provide more inputs on this group and their delivery? Any feedback on any other project of theirs apart from Pearls Gateway towers?

Regards,
    Chdguy
    CommentQuote