Friends,

Can u update on the latest re-sale price of Lotus Boulevard?

Thanks
Read more
93 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • it was 3200-3400 depending on location around 1.5 months ago.
    CommentQuote
  • It is still same. I enquired for some one today itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok. looks like its BSP. Do you know if some flats are available upto 5/6 th floor?:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Is it easy to find decent inventory in LB resale. Why would anyone book in LP then?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks so much friend

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    it was 3200-3400 depending on location around 1.5 months ago.
    CommentQuote
  • inventory is available , i don't know about decent. i had offer of 2 flats. one was on backside in project facing village(6th floor) and another was in front of club(13th floor) . first was asking 3200 and 2nd was asking 3450. i would have gone with second had he come to 3200. but 3C has just increased price of LB to 3800, so no luck there. so I booked in LP at 3072. I saw following benefits with this.

10% saving on price
      i will not have to pay 40-50% amount lump-sump in case of resale.

granted it will take one more year to get possession in LP, I thought it was worth it. location and feature wise I think both projects are equal.
      Originally Posted by leechawla
      Is it easy to find decent inventory in LB resale. Why would anyone book in LP then?
    CommentQuote
  • LB

Hi Guys

What should be the (re-sale) price in LB towers 25-28 & in lower floors like 1st-3rd?

Would appreciate if someone can reply asap.

Cheers

VMN
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    inventory is available , i don't know about decent. i had offer of 2 flats. one was on backside in project facing village(6th floor) and another was in front of club(13th floor) . first was asking 3200 and 2nd was asking 3450. i would have gone with second had he come to 3200. but 3C has just increased price of LB to 3800, so no luck there. so I booked in LP at 3072. I saw following benefits with this.

10% saving on price
      i will not have to pay 40-50% amount lump-sump in case of resale.

granted it will take one more year to get possession in LP, I thought it was worth it. location and feature wise I think both projects are equal.
      Again for my Moral Boost which phase was the 3450 flat in and which tower?
    CommentQuote
  • don't remember the exact tower number. it was on 12th floor just in front on club
    Originally Posted by vishal1880
    CommentQuote
  • LB & Metro route

Hi Guys

As Noida authority has issued master plan 2031, which shows the metro route till GN, what are your views on it? Is it too far from sector-100? Pros & cons?

Your views will be highly appreciated

Cheers

VMN
    CommentQuote
  • Reply???

Hi Guys

No reply on metro in sec-100????

New query- what arrangement 3c has made in LB for sewerage treatment or disposal?

Would appreciate your replies

Cheers

VMN

Originally Posted by vmn242018
    Hi Guys

As Noida authority has issued master plan 2031, which shows the metro route till GN, what are your views on it? Is it too far from sector-100? Pros & cons?

Your views will be highly appreciated

Cheers

VMN
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,
    I have priority of location, builder reputation & facilities available within the society premises....hence I am looking to buy in LB.. though prices are high... I am looking this for residential purpose.... (2 BHK)

I looked LP also.. but did not like the location as the area ahead of LP is not good.. village ahead of LP....

will buying fresh (3750 BSP - 6% discount) directly from 3C be good ?.. or buying in resale (3400 + brokers charges ~2%, if any) from the existing buyers is good?

As buying in resale, one has to give 30-40% (may be black money.. which I don't have) at once.. in addition..if broker is involved.. broker charges extra...

Senior members.. please advice.

Also, how much appreciation in LB prices expected in near future after possession of 4th phase flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Dear friends,
    I have priority of location, builder reputation & facilities available within the society premises....hence I am looking to buy in LB.. though prices are high... I am looking this for residential purpose.... (2 BHK)

I looked LP also.. but did not like the location as the area ahead of LP is not good.. village ahead of LP....

will buying fresh (3750 BSP - 6% discount) directly from 3C be good ?.. or buying in resale (3400 + brokers charges ~2%, if any) from the existing buyers is good?

As buying in resale, one has to give 30-40% (may be black money.. which I don't have) at once.. in addition..if broker is involved.. broker charges extra...

Also, how much appreciation in LB prices expected in near future after possession of 4th phase flats?[/QUOT

Buying directly from builder is a bit safer bet if you are unable to spend some time to do some legwork. Moneywise it does not make much difference as you will still have to pay the 30-40% money within 90 to 100 days to the builder as the society is already under construction and builder would also charge as per that. If you want to save some money you can check up the online sites and contact the selling owners directly. Also some members of the yahoogroup also keep offering their flats for sale. But you have to devote some good time for that.Dear friends,

Also, how much appreciation in LB prices expected in near future after possession of 4th phase flats?[/QUOT

Buying directly from builder is a bit safer bet if you are unable to spend some time to do some legwork. Moneywise it does not make much difference as you will still have to pay the 30-40% money within 90 to 100 days to the builder as the society is already under construction and builder would also charge as per that. If you want to save some money you can check up the online sites and contact the selling owners directly. Also some members of the yahoogroup also keep offering their flats for sale. But you have to devote some good time for that.
    CommentQuote
  • i dont think it will make much of difference whether u buy from builder or in resale..i bought from the builder bcoz I particularly wanted a GF flat and LB was not sold out in around Dec 2009..The only benefit u get to loose in case u buy in resale specially with LB is the benefit of the first free transfer...However, the first free transfer is only valid for one year from the date of allotment.

I think LB location -100 is much much better than Panache-110. I have a flat in LB and also own a plot near Panache. So can tell u from my experience. LB is worth the premium over Panache once the project is delivered to the users. I don’t know what price is LP selling at. But for sure LB will cross 5-6k in 2yrs time and will be better than ATS project which by far is the best project as of today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    i dont think it will make much of difference whether u buy from builder or in resale..i bought from the builder bcoz I particularly wanted a GF flat and LB was not sold out in around Dec 2009..The only benefit u get to loose in case u buy in resale specially with LB is the benefit of the first free transfer...However, the first free transfer is only valid for one year from the date of allotment.

I think LB location -100 is much much better than Panache-110. I have a flat in LB and also own a plot near Panache. So can tell u from my experience. LB is worth the premium over Panache once the project is delivered to the users. I don’t know what price is LP selling at. But for sure LB will cross 5-6k in 2yrs time and will be better than ATS project which by far is the best project as of today.

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for your inputs... regarding your view on appreciation (5-6k)in LB prices 2-3 years down the line.. do you think.. as so many projects are coming up in Noida .. there will be huge supply of flats in the nearby location also...still LB will hold the premium...? What I think.. if the society is well maintained then only it gets the premium in future..like ATS Village is well maintained.

I have few more queries :

1. LB has given a animated video on the web..which shows so many facilities. Do you think..they'll really make the way they are showing.
    2. What would be the maintenance charge per sqft per month.. I read on other thread that ..maintenance charge would be around 4-5 rs/sqft/month.
    3. The restaurants,, bars, cafeteria ..this will be maintained by LB only or he'll give these to others on lease to operate. People which don't have any flat in LB can also come in these restaurants. If others will also have entry..then..it will be very crowded on weekends.... & the people staying in LB will not get any extra benefits of these facilities...as we have to pay them now..to build these luxuries..

Senior members, please comment. Also add points regarding any issues with LB in future, as of now LB seems to be best buy even with premium.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote