Last updated: September 11 2010
5 | Posts
85 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best subcontractor and respective project

Hi All,
    Quality of the end project is partially also depends on the kind of sub-contractor involved , hence if we can share in which/your project who are the sub- contractors involved,
    like in my case logix mainly 3 sub-contractors as of now in county project

1) B.L.KASHYAP
    2)H.S.OBEROI
    3)SIMPLEAX INFRASTRUCTURE
    as far as i know 1 & 3 is nationwide renowned builder while oberoi is v also decent status
    Hence , from sub-contractors propsect i may guess logix BC is perhaps one manong the best project in noida/gr. noida

rakesh
    logix blossom county
    54.55%
    3c's lotus panache
    9.09%
    3c's lotus boulverd
    9.09%
    mahagun moderne
    9.09%
    amarpali various projects
    0.00%
    paras sector-137
    0.00%
    purvanchal
    0.00%
    ats hamlet
    9.09%
    Supertech various project
    9.09%
    Gaur various project
    0.00%

Re : best subcontractor and respective project

someone posted in lotus panache thread names of following contractors
    1. nihal singh builders
    2. wig brothers
    3. gurbakhsh singh builders

i think there will be more contractors involved as construction is started on all the towers in project. no idea about reputation of these contractors, will anyone like to comment?

on a different note, wouldn't quality of work by contractor depend on money being pad by developer and level of inspection and supervision. what I mean to say any contractor will deliver the quality he has been paid to deliver. so developer reputation is more important then contractor's.
    Originally posted by 83rakeshk View Post
    Hi All,
    Quality of the end project is partially also depends on the kind of sub-contractor involved , hence if we can share in which/your project who are the sub- contractors involved,
    like in my case logix mainly 3 sub-contractors as of now in county project

1) B.L.KASHYAP
    2)H.S.OBEROI
    3)SIMPLEAX INFRASTRUCTURE
    as far as i know 1 & 3 is nationwide renowned builder while oberoi is v also decent status
    Hence , from sub-contractors propsect i may guess logix BC is perhaps one manong the best project in noida/gr. noida

rakesh

Comment

I agree to an extent that supervision plays a big roles coz ultimately core work is done by a mistri and labor only

Haven't heard of any of these builders...

In case of Logix also all the contractors have good name in commercial etc ( but no residential )

Simplex has contract for ring road by pass ( IG stadium to ISBT) which is recently open for public (they are really good at making flyovers)

Only time will tell about construction quality and deliverable

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
      someone posted in lotus panache thread names of following contractors
      1. nihal singh builders
      2. wig brothers
      3. gurbakhsh singh builders

i think there will be more contractors involved as construction is started on all the towers in project. no idea about reputation of these contractors, will anyone like to comment?

on a different note, wouldn't quality of work by contractor depend on money being pad by developer and level of inspection and supervision. what I mean to say any contractor will deliver the quality he has been paid to deliver. so developer reputation is more important then contractor's.
      Last edited September 11 2010, 10:26 PM.

Comment

thts why i said partial and not on entire terms
        stilll brand v its own values as they dont go the bottom extent of poor quality as they v to keep their reputation also intact , although i agree that what the developer is asking and willling to deliever that would be the reality still good and reputed brand v its own benefit as their own engineer/supervisor may v better skill and bla-bla
        But as we v seen 3c's just because of its brand value v been so successful in all their previous launch without any residential project delieverd by them , although solid name in the commerical real estate bussiness and hence brand value worked there

If more people willl take part in the poll will give better view on the forum over this issue

Comment

I agree brand value is a big thing for developers. but is it such big thing for contractors. they do not interact with end users, they don't advertise. and most of the people buying flats don't even care or know who was final contractor. for a contractor the only thing is how much he is being paid and what quality he has been asked to deliver. if he is getting his margins, why will he care what kind of quality is being developed. in the end its between developer and buyer.
          Originally posted by 83rakeshk View Post
          thts why i said partial and not on entire terms
          stilll brand v its own values as they dont go the bottom extent of poor quality as they v to keep their reputation also intact , although i agree that what the developer is asking and willling to deliever that would be the reality still good and reputed brand v its own benefit as their own engineer/supervisor may v better skill and bla-bla
          But as we v seen 3c's just because of its brand value v been so successful in all their previous launch without any residential project delieverd by them , although solid name in the commerical real estate bussiness and hence brand value worked there

If more people willl take part in the poll will give better view on the forum over this issue

Comment

visibility of sub-contractor to end user has been very low so far... it is difficult to vouch for some particular contractor...

Comment

Tags: NULL
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X