Dear Forum Members,
I am very confused between these two projects: Lotus boulevard (LB) or Purvanchal Royal Park (PRP). Please suggest which one would be a better buy. The costing is same for both-around 1cr- LB extended size 1778 and PRP 1715. Both are ready to move in.

I have visited these two projects and here is my evaluation:
LB - nice location, big club are the pros,
builder reputation, outside park area not maintained, room sizes are small, metro will be far are the cons.

PRP- layout is fine, fully developed and maintained society, metro is coming at walking distance, location is far, safety issue, extra-curricular activities for kids might not be available in the vicinity.

Please suggest which one would be a better option-LB/PRP. Please feel free to suggest anyother ready to move property on expressway. Do you think it make sense to look in Greater Noida, rather than expressway?
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Points to be kept in mind while buying flat....... In order of priority (points open for debate) .;)Under construction project..... reputation of builder......location......... quality past delivered projects/feed back from buyers of past projects .......connectivity like road rail airport ......social infrastructure like schools, hospitals, commercials offices.....open area within complex

;)Already delivered project .......location........quality of construction. ....quality of maintenance and feedback existing users...........connectivity like road rail airport......social infrastructure like schools hospitals commercials offices....open area within complex....reputation of builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kansan
    Dear Forum Members,
    I am very confused between these two projects: Lotus boulevard (LB) or Purvanchal Royal Park (PRP). Please suggest which one would be a better buy. The costing is same for both-around 1cr- LB extended size 1778 and PRP 1715. Both are ready to move in.

I have visited these two projects and here is my evaluation:
    LB - nice location, big club are the pros,
    builder reputation, outside park area not maintained, room sizes are small, metro will be far are the cons.

PRP- layout is fine, fully developed and maintained society, metro is coming at walking distance, location is far, safety issue, extra-curricular activities for kids might not be available in the vicinity.

Please suggest which one would be a better option-LB/PRP. Please feel free to suggest anyother ready to move property on expressway. Do you think it make sense to look in Greater Noida, rather than expressway?

There is ABSOLTELY No Comparison

Lotus boulevard is a KHICHDI Society....Mix of small and big flats...

This is a BIG problem....for Buyers of Flats in 1500sq.ft + Segment

The Crowd of a Society is Vital when looking for End use purpose...and Expect a lot of Proper Family crowd from a certain Gentry in societies with Majority Bigger Flats

LB has a Huge % of investors...and therefore expect huge % of tenants...spl in small flats....this too once again is a negative

Purvanchal Builders have a Broader End User base and if u interact with residents there..you will find majority End user

Location - LB has a Much better location...Sector 137 is High density sector....But if Metro is your concern or public transport...then sector 137 is a Far better option...as not only metro station would be near....but also Bus Depot for City bus service will be operational in 2 months near sector 137

Secto 137 is NOT FAR at all....and is ideally located near MNC hubs.

Amenities - With high density comes an advantage....More people..and hence Business flourishes in commercials....and therefore expect a lot more Faciliities operational around sector 137....than the LB location...
    Lots of good commercial markets will be walking distance in sector 137 in next 5-6 months

Greater noida.....is a End users paradise....IF....They have Work in Noida expressway, etc
    One can get EXCELLENT Ready to move options in every budget

Advantages of Greater noida

1. VFM - Low price and Super low loading...upto 15%...compared to 30-35% in new societies

2. Super low density - 30-35 flats per acre..compared to 100-150 flats per acre in new societies

3. Construction time tested and much better than most new societies

4. If Metro is a factor...then greater noida metro progress is not a secret to anyone

5. Low density and No pollution area...and all basic facilties closeby

Disadvantages:

1. For Quality malls and entertainment have to go to Noida...and this will be the situation for 5 years more at least

2. Not recommended for people who have to travel daily to delhi.....for them better Noida

3. Gentry in societies is good but in public areas...will take 5-6 years to come at par with NCR standards

For Flats with 1500+ segment...(NOT RANKED..but random order)

MY OPINION ON NOIDA EXPRESSWAY
    ==============================

1. PRP is far better than LB in terms of End user experience

2. Akriti Shantiniketan 143....Not RTM...and can take upto 1.5 years...but overall a good project

3. ATS pristine sector 150..Again not RTM and may take upto 1.5 years...but will be a good project...in case you want ATS NEW Project

IN GREATER NOIDA
    =================

1. Stellar Icon sector Chi

2. NRI CIty, pari chowk

3. ATS Paradiso...if you are looking for Ready to move ATS Project

4. AWHO Society

5. Purvanchal Silver City

6. Black Gold Low rise, sector Omega

7. Eldeco Low rise Green Residency, Near swarn nagri

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Aakirity shantiniketan 143
    Is better than both
    3 4 bhk only
    Best const of noida
    Best layouts
    Metro 100 MTR
    Noidauthority park just opp.
    Just download their brochure for complete details
    CommentQuote
  • Internal finishing along with External painting going on in Aakriti Shantiniketan Sec 143.. zohaib2012;....still 1.5 yrs....what makes you think so ?

The project will be delivered by October - November at the max.
    CommentQuote
  • Another option Jewel of Noida 75
    Opp sec 50
    Details jewel of noida thread.
    Superb location
    Solid const
    3 side green belt
    Metro 100 MTR.
    Poss 17
    Have a look.

Panchsheel prathistha 75
    Steel shuttering const tech.
    2050 under 1 cr
    3 side green belt
    Have a look
    CommentQuote
  • let sec-107 get cleared by the court.
    LB area will be on song.
    location is key
    LOCATION IS THE KEY AND THATS WHAT MAKES FUTURE OF THE PROJECT.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raibahadur
    let sec-107 get cleared by the court.
    LB area will be on song.
    location is key
    LOCATION IS THE KEY AND THATS WHAT MAKES FUTURE OF THE PROJECT.

BIGGEST Mistake a Buyer makes when he says "location is Key Always"...BIGGEST BLUNDER.....

Picking up general quotes and using them without studying the reality is problamatic

Location is Key....YES....but ALWAYS IN LAND.....PLOTS....

NOT Most Vital Flat societies

If Location was the Key my friend....then ATS Village of sector 93 which was the Farthest and most secluded sector of Noida in 2000s......Would not have been THE BEST project in Noida.....having highest demand and resale value

If location was Key...then Societies in sector 44....Walking distance from metro..close to delhi, dnd, sector18 would have the MOST IN DEMAND and most Expensive sociteis

ARE THEY ?????

Let me Once again Write this IN BOLD

Location is Most Important in PLOTS...ALWAYS
    Maintenance, Gentry, Facilities Ratio, and Exclusivity in Most Important in FLATS..ALWAYS

When picking up a HIG Flat.....ALWAYS AS A THUMB RULE...ALWAYS....ALWAYS...ALWAYS.....

Go for a Exclusive Society...And NEVER a khichdi society

The SMALLER THE BETTER

They offer Uniqueness, Exclusivity to the HIG Category

LB, LP could be very good for MIG Segment...but for HIG Segment....NO WAY !!!!

LB Doesnt offer Exclusivity to the HIG Segment as its a Khichdi society
    Its Builder has major issues now...and therefore Quality maintenance is questionable at the moment
    Its a Large society which again makes maintenance a Big Issue in long run

MY ADVICE TO HIG SEGMENT HAS ALWAYS BEEN:

- Small society
    - Exclusive society
    - No Small Flats in society
    - Good consturction
    - Must Look Upmarket and HIG...Good elevation and Overall feel.
    - Gentry should be HIG Segment and No MIG segment or if any should be Bare minimum
    - Dont bother too much about facilties....Eventually one needs a Secure gates, solid maintained society with enough open space for walks etc.....Its far better than having squash courts with 10 people in waiting....or pools with filth
    You can ALWAYS Get Club membership of any Club nearby.....But u cannot get exclusivity and quality of the society

PS: LB is in sector 100...not 107...

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sairaaleem
    Internal finishing along with External painting going on in Aakriti Shantiniketan Sec 143.. zohaib2012;....still 1.5 yrs....what makes you think so ?

The project will be delivered by October - November at the max.

Someone told me that Aakriti Shantiniketan had increased the number of floors from 15 to 20, while it was under construction. Is this true?
    CommentQuote
  • gaurav161;

Yes.

All buyers were informed prior to that being done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sairaaleem
    gaurav161;

Yes.

All buyers were informed prior to that being done.

everybody knows how builders inform. Can such builders be trusted? i think its under construction so shud be left out of discussion. waisey quality to jaypee ke bhi bohot achi hai!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for spending time on this post.

I would also like to discuss about security situation at both the locations. Recently I have heard about some looting incidents in sector 93. That makes me concerned about security situation in sector 137. As far as LB is concerned, I guess it is safer as it is on a wide and busy road.

Thank you very much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kansan
    Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for spending time on this post.

I would also like to discuss about security situation at both the locations. Recently I have heard about some looting incidents in sector 93. That makes me concerned about security situation in sector 137. As far as LB is concerned, I guess it is safer as it is on a wide and busy road.

Thank you very much.

Sector 137 has MNCs all around and increasing only......Plus Lot of families moving in

Any Secluded area in NCR is prone to Crimes...Once lot of people start living and traffic movement....its not the case

These are all Vague issues....and resolve without any hiccups in noida at least

In Greater Noida its more a problem as it doesnt get inhabited fast like noida

Seller who have vested interests in some areas give such inputs to confuse the buyer

If you want to believe such stories...then there have Thefts INSIDE Lotus Boulevard society.....Few Suicides inside the Complex alrady took place...and many people have also started saying that since LB is not as per vastu it has "Some" issues...

There are many buyers who would take such cases very seriously...but many who would laugh it off.....Depends on person to person

As far as security is concerned....Any New sector of Noida gets INHABITED VERY FAST..compared to Greater Noida...and doesnt remain secluded...

In a year time Sector 137 probably has more than 1000 familes moving in already...and with every new possession...people come in very fast......Plus MNC belt around

I dont see it a problem AT ALL
    CommentQuote