Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

Last updated: July 10 2016
24 | Posts
2992 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

    I visited the office of Purvanchal and heard that they are launching a new project on the Noida-Greater Noida expressway, although they wouldn't disclose the location/sector. Does anyone have any details about this one?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

    Originally posted by surabhis View Post
    I visited the office of Purvanchal and heard that they are launching a new project on the Noida-Greater Noida expressway, although they wouldn't disclose the location/sector. Does anyone have any details about this one?

    I had heard about noida extension long time back.....but not abt expressway

    As i had mentioned before....Authority has CONVERTED Huge parcels of land on expressway after 144 which were supposed to be SEZ.....so this could be amongst those....Or could be sector 150....Not sure

    But HOPEFULLY it will be a Small Project....not more than 10-12 acres....as bigger projects are turning out to be problematic all round

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

      Okay..we did ask them whether it would be in the extension, they said it would be more central..'Around 48'..whatever that means! They didn't confirm it though, so it could be completely off. And I've been following your posts Zohaib - very informative!

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

        Originally posted by surabhis View Post
        Okay..we did ask them whether it would be in the extension, they said it would be more central..'Around 48'..whatever that means! They didn't confirm it though, so it could be completely off. And I've been following your posts Zohaib - very informative!

        Thanks for appreciation

        Around 48 means...it would be a SMALL Plot....most likely

        Would be interesting to keep a tab on it...


        There were rumors that they had obtained land in Noida extension...But no confirmation at all

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

          Sec 48 is a very good location and purvanchal can do proper justice to it. Need to check the pricing though.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

            Why all new project launch posts are from new IDs? This Surabhi ID created just to inform there is new project by Purvanchal?

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

              Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
              Why all new project launch posts are from new IDs? This Surabhi ID created just to inform there is new project by Purvanchal?


              I dont see any issue with that......

              I dont understand what difference it makes

              Information is information....whether it comes from builder, broker, individual, seller, buyer...etc etc etc etc etc

              This is an online forum and EACH AND EVERY Information should be CROSS CHECKED individually by the reader if he is interested in taking action according to it

              If not....then he / she is the Biggest Fool and will be himself / herself to blame for any decision based on ANY information...without cross check


              Coming to the Project...If its a small plot...with the present F.A.R in Noida...expect AT LEAST 30 floors...or maybe even 35-40 floors....

              Enjoy

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

                Next Singapore?

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

                  You are absolutely right. It doesn't matter but guess you did not read the message again. Its funny as all new IDs will say "I heard x builder launching y project. This is ABC type project. Anyone else knows more info".

                  Greater noida and yamuna expy have multiple new project posts like this with same language. Compare it with threads what @Cookie and @Dineshsays or others started for projects.



                  Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                  I dont see any issue with that......

                  I dont understand what difference it makes

                  Information is information....whether it comes from builder, broker, individual, seller, buyer...etc etc etc etc etc

                  This is an online forum and EACH AND EVERY Information should be CROSS CHECKED individually by the reader if he is interested in taking action according to it

                  If not....then he / she is the Biggest Fool and will be himself / herself to blame for any decision based on ANY information...without cross check


                  Coming to the Project...If its a small plot...with the present F.A.R in Noida...expect AT LEAST 30 floors...or maybe even 35-40 floors....

                  Enjoy

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : New launch by Purvanchal Group, Noida Expressway, Noida

                    Agreed with Zohaib, how does it impacted to reader if anyone created id to share new launch of any builder. It seems that there are still buyers left out who may pounce upon the units once they go through such post's.

                    Comment

                    Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X