I visited the office of Purvanchal and heard that they are launching a new project on the Noida-Greater Noida expressway, although they wouldn't disclose the location/sector. Does anyone have any details about this one?
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by surabhis
    I visited the office of Purvanchal and heard that they are launching a new project on the Noida-Greater Noida expressway, although they wouldn't disclose the location/sector. Does anyone have any details about this one?

I had heard about noida extension long time back.....but not abt expressway

As i had mentioned before....Authority has CONVERTED Huge parcels of land on expressway after 144 which were supposed to be SEZ.....so this could be amongst those....Or could be sector 150....Not sure

But HOPEFULLY it will be a Small Project....not more than 10-12 acres....as bigger projects are turning out to be problematic all round
    CommentQuote
  • Okay..we did ask them whether it would be in the extension, they said it would be more central..'Around 48'..whatever that means! They didn't confirm it though, so it could be completely off. And I've been following your posts Zohaib - very informative!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surabhis
    Okay..we did ask them whether it would be in the extension, they said it would be more central..'Around 48'..whatever that means! They didn't confirm it though, so it could be completely off. And I've been following your posts Zohaib - very informative!

Thanks for appreciation

Around 48 means...it would be a SMALL Plot....most likely

Would be interesting to keep a tab on it...

There were rumors that they had obtained land in Noida extension...But no confirmation at all
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 48 is a very good location and purvanchal can do proper justice to it. Need to check the pricing though.
    CommentQuote
  • Why all new project launch posts are from new IDs? This Surabhi ID created just to inform there is new project by Purvanchal? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    Why all new project launch posts are from new IDs? This Surabhi ID created just to inform there is new project by Purvanchal? :)

I dont see any issue with that......

I dont understand what difference it makes

Information is information....whether it comes from builder, broker, individual, seller, buyer...etc etc etc etc etc

This is an online forum and EACH AND EVERY Information should be CROSS CHECKED individually by the reader if he is interested in taking action according to it

If not....then he / she is the Biggest Fool and will be himself / herself to blame for any decision based on ANY information...without cross check

Coming to the Project...If its a small plot...with the present F.A.R in Noida...expect AT LEAST 30 floors...or maybe even 35-40 floors....

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Next Singapore?
    CommentQuote
  • You are absolutely right. It doesn't matter but guess you did not read the message again. Its funny as all new IDs will say "I heard x builder launching y project. This is ABC type project. Anyone else knows more info". :)

Greater noida and yamuna expy have multiple new project posts like this with same language. Compare it with threads what @Cookie and @Dineshsays or others started for projects.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    I dont see any issue with that......

I dont understand what difference it makes

Information is information....whether it comes from builder, broker, individual, seller, buyer...etc etc etc etc etc

This is an online forum and EACH AND EVERY Information should be CROSS CHECKED individually by the reader if he is interested in taking action according to it

If not....then he / she is the Biggest Fool and will be himself / herself to blame for any decision based on ANY information...without cross check

Coming to the Project...If its a small plot...with the present F.A.R in Noida...expect AT LEAST 30 floors...or maybe even 35-40 floors....

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed with Zohaib, how does it impacted to reader if anyone created id to share new launch of any builder. It seems that there are still buyers left out who may pounce upon the units once they go through such post's.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandy1977
    Agreed with Zohaib, how does it impacted to reader if anyone created id to share new launch of any builder. It seems that there are still buyers left out who may pounce upon the units once they go through such post's.

Sharing is great Vs writing about it and pretending to ask is different. Read OP again
    CommentQuote
  • Haha IPNoida;. If you're implying that I'm property dealer, then you're mistaken. I was looking to purchase a flat in Noida and that's why I had joined the forum. Been logging in occasionally and read all kinds of tips on various threads that helped me zero in on PRP as I need a ready to move in. I had posted the info I heard while I was in their office, thinking it might help others! Anyway so much for becoming an 'active member'.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks! How do I do that? Can I pm my number to you to be added?
    CommentQuote
  • You can't pm till you make 10 posts on this forum. Any idea about the price range for the upcoming project?
    CommentQuote
  • None at all Suavedude. Am sure they will announce it soon?
    CommentQuote
  • Good. Keep posting updates as search progresses. Your experience will help others

Originally Posted by surabhis
    Haha IPNoida;. If you're implying that I'm property dealer, then you're mistaken. I was looking to purchase a flat in Noida and that's why I had joined the forum. Been logging in occasionally and read all kinds of tips on various threads that helped me zero in on PRP as I need a ready to move in. I had posted the info I heard while I was in their office, thinking it might help others! Anyway so much for becoming an 'active member'.
    CommentQuote