I visited the office of Purvanchal and heard that they are launching a new project on the Noida-Greater Noida expressway, although they wouldn't disclose the location/sector. Does anyone have any details about this one?
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Any solid info yet with anybody regarding this project?
    CommentQuote
  • None yet. I keep going to their for ongoing paperwork for my PRP flat but they are being secretive.
    CommentQuote
  • after all the hardships people faced all over in majority of projects in Noida x way.

why cant we people in this form from some sort of partnership or association and buy land from authority , if this news is correct that some of SEZ lan use has been changes to residential.

we can build low rise society or villas on that.

it could be life time opportunity.\

seniors just think and comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nisha10
    after all the hardships people faced all over in majority of projects in Noida x way.

why cant we people in this form from some sort of partnership or association and buy land from authority , if this news is correct that some of SEZ lan use has been changes to residential.

we can build low rise society or villas on that.

it could be life time opportunity.\

seniors just think and comment

Society living is a DREAM sold by Builders and marketing chaps....to feed on Lazy behaviour and fears of Service class.....in which the only winner is Builder....

Buyer eventually loses in long run..and societies FAIL eventually...if not 5 years...then 10....maybe 15.....

Buyers of 30 yrs today cannot retire in those homes they have bought now....

MY ADVICE HAS BEEN ALWAYS.......

Buy Plots and make your own dream home....which will give LIFELONG Housing need...and expandable as per growing need

Buying land from authority and making a society is a WASTE and eventually blocks money

For END USERS.....the best idea would be (In Noida where floor registry is not allowed)

Make a Group of 4-5 Buyers...and Buy Small plots of approx 150 -200 sq.yard in ONE LANE of a sector (enough options in noida extn and greater noida)

And make your own homes....encraoch the public parks....take control over lane...and enjoy life

For other areas like Gzb, faridabad, gurgaon...Ideal would be for a Group of 3-4 prople

Buy a plot....Make indepenadant floor and Live like kings

PS: From the date of registry of plos, plots to completeion will take approx 1.5 years....TOP quality.....no nonsense and a lifetime of housing need

But people fall for gimmicks and suffer.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012

For END USERS.....the best idea would be (In Noida where floor registry is not allowed)

Make a Group of 4-5 Buyers...and Buy Small plots of approx 150 -200 sq.yard in ONE LANE of a sector (enough options in noida extn and greater noida)

And make your own homes....encraoch the public parks....take control over lane...and enjoy life

For other areas like Gzb, faridabad, gurgaon...Ideal would be for a Group of 3-4 prople

Buy a plot....Make indepenadant floor and Live like kings

Zohaib bhai, people have done it and it failed also. When you are making group of friends with no legal binding arrangement then it has no value. I have seen people starting similar and selling off built up house for good profit and leaving friends in jeopardy with a new person

Apartment works as maintenance is mandatory and you cannot skip paying for it if you living in apartment. Also, fyi, there are large number of house owners in Noida who moved or soon moving to apartment because of security concerns in individual house, bad road infront of house and many other issues. I live in Delhi in area which is considered grade A but will move to a good apartment if I can find one here.

This is the reason I say if one can find secured area with good maintenance (not by NA) where one can build house then it's golden but it's a dream in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • I am new in Noida...I want to build my own house on my own plot in Noida. Is it possible in Noida or NE? If yes, can you give some reference from where I can take help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    Zohaib bhai, people have done it and it failed also. When you are making group of friends with no legal binding arrangement then it has no value. I have seen people starting similar and selling off built up house for good profit and leaving friends in jeopardy with a new person

Apartment works as maintenance is mandatory and you cannot skip paying for it if you living in apartment. Also, fyi, there are large number of house owners in Noida who moved or soon moving to apartment because of security concerns in individual house, bad road infront of house and many other issues. I live in Delhi in area which is considered grade A but will move to a good apartment if I can find one here.

This is the reason I say if one can find secured area with good maintenance (not by NA) where one can build house then it's golden but it's a dream in Noida.

that's what I wanted to said we can make villas in place of pigeon hole flats . this can happen with in gated community with other amenities in place.

can form RWA who can take care on maintiannace
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012

Can't this be done in Noida as you have specially mentioned greater Noida.
    CommentQuote