Last updated: December 5 2013
9 | Posts
4738 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paras tierea low rise sec 137

Dear all,

how is paras tierea? Today i booked in low rise top floor.
    Your comments will be highly appreciated.

Re : Paras tierea low rise sec 137

how many floors are there in PARAS low rise? what is the rate you have got through whom...

I guess only thing is people are not sure if Paras Will be able to deliver fro sure..that's why he is lagging..

hitesh

Comment

Low rise paras

If you see paras layout plans, its low rise are those that are bang at the start of the project. These are ground +4. My booking is at the top floor with 500 sq. Ft. Terrace. Has anyone booked here?

I request forum members to add their inputs if they have any.

Comment

Paras tierra

Has anyone booked in paras tierea low rise? Why is this forum not bullish about paras projects?

Comment

1660 sq.ft in Paras Tierra

Has anyone booked a 1660 sq. ft. size in Paras Tierra High Rise? I am planning to book a similar one in T26. Please share your opinion

Thanks,
          Leo2011

Comment

Originally posted by Leo2011 View Post
            Has anyone booked a 1660 sq. ft. size in Paras Tierra High Rise? I am planning to book a similar one in T26. Please share your opinion

Thanks,
            Leo2011
            I have booked 2 BHK and its on 11th Floor

Comment

Terrace Usgae

Hi Amitsri

What have you paid psf for terrace?

Also are you clear how the rest of the terrace will be used? Since the top floor owner is only getting 500 sq. ft of terrace space.

PARAS TIEREA

If you look at the layout provided here the terrace has been shown to be for both Unit type J & K ( J is owners of floor 1 to 3)

Comment

Rising Property Rates For Future

In comparison with other builders of that area, I found 2 of them very reliable i.e. Omaxe and Paras. I have recently booked low rise floor in Paras Tierea and I am very happy with the decision I made, the space is abundant with high tech designing & quality involved. I think the property rates of this project will keep on rising in the future too considering its proximity to Greater Noida, Noida & the Yamuna Expressway.

Comment

Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida?t=10209

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X