Dear All,

I want to buy an apartment in noida. I have seen all the projects. I am planning to buy lotus panache 3C or jaypee kensington park. Now the confusion is JP is a big township and chances are projects may get delayed, on the other hand, the location of LP doesn't seem very promising investment in future. I want a home for my use, location, delivery and cost are keys for me.
Can anyone suggest which project to choose? And also the current rate of 2BHK (~1130 sq.ft)?

Thanks in advance....
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • really depends on how much you care about delays which will definitely in case of jaypee. except for that it will be best project in noida.
    Originally Posted by Sethid
    Dear All,

I want to buy an apartment in noida. I have seen all the projects. I am planning to buy lotus panache 3C or jaypee kensington park. Now the confusion is JP is a big township and chances are projects may get delayed, on the other hand, the location of LP doesn't seem very promising investment in future. I want a home for my use, location, delivery and cost are keys for me.
    Can anyone suggest which project to choose? And also the current rate of 2BHK (~1130 sq.ft)?

Thanks in advance....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    really depends on how much you care about delays which will definitely in case of jaypee. except for that it will be best project in noida.

Jaypee is on the former flood plain of Yamuna... Call it fear mongering or whatever. just something to keep in mind.
    CommentQuote
  • guess it can't be pure fear-mongering after what's happening with monsoon this year. but still I think flood fears are probably exaggerated. jaypee will have measures to protect their billions of investment from flood.
    Originally Posted by madgeek
    Jaypee is on the former flood plain of Yamuna... Call it fear mongering or whatever. just something to keep in mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sethid. If you are thinking of a 2BHK in LP/Kensington, you can consider other projects also where you will get 3BHK at the same price and location wise not all that different (sector 137)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Venky,
    I have seen other projects too. Can you tell me some reliable names?
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee IF Delivers...will be without a doubt the best project in Noida

Problem with Jaypee....Late delivery...expect a delay of at least 1-2 years
    CommentQuote