Does anyone have any idea about the status of this project.

3c - Lotus Oxygen - SEZ - Sec 144 - E-way

I received an email from my office that we will start moving there from Jan 2011.

When i last visited that area there wasn't even a single sparrow.
Attachments:
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • IT Park look impressive, i have removed the image as there could be copyright issues and legal obligations it was was from my office's presentation given by 3C.

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Does anyone have any idea about the status of this project.

3c - Lotus Oxygen - SEZ - Sec 144 - E-way

I received an email from my office that we will start moving there from Jan 2011.

When i last visited that area there wasn't even a single sparrow.
    CommentQuote
  • At 3.5 million sq. ft when fully developed, this could be the biggest SEZ/office space in Noida (Unitech Infospace in sec 135 comes close) and with the 3C tag of course it is going be very nice. One of my offices is in a 3C building and it is really good.

So, you are either with Global Logic or EXL, isnt it?

CommentQuote
  • Yes,

but as of now its too far, though they promise 24X7 cab facility.

Originally Posted by saurabh_realty
    At 3.5 million sq. ft when fully developed, this could be the biggest SEZ/office space in Noida (Unitech Infospace in sec 135 comes close) and with the 3C tag of course it is going be very nice. One of my offices is in a 3C building and it is really good.

So, you are either with Global Logic or EXL, isnt it?

CommentQuote
  • so cab service is being provided by 3C instead of individual companies? that's better I guess, as there will be more clients , cab availability will be good.
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Yes,

but as of now its too far, though they promise 24X7 cab facility.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess its by my office only.

I guess i missed a chance of good deal,

if i had any idea tht my office is gonna deal wth 3C, i could have asked my office admins to cut a good deal for me in LP.

I met a guy from Logix, they have office in logix commercial and they were able to get good deal by pressuring Logix

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    so cab service is being provided by 3C instead of individual companies? that's better I guess, as there will be more clients , cab availability will be good.
    CommentQuote
  • also just got to know that 28% of the total space will be ready in coming 3-4 months....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    also just got to know that 28% of the total space will be ready in coming 3-4 months....

I think , the project will be totally complete by 2013. Do you've it location on the Map ? Is to on the eway or away from e way.

I too work in 3Cs current building and booked in zing. May be, I missed the same chance as well of a good deal. :bab (38):

Guesswho.
    CommentQuote
  • Its right on eway as per map on 3C's website. that's a common map for all projects.

Originally Posted by guesswho
    I think , the project will be totally complete by 2013. Do you've it location on the Map ? Is to on the eway or away from e way.

I too work in 3Cs current building and booked in zing. May be, I missed the same chance as well of a good deal. :bab (38):

Guesswho.
    CommentQuote
    Its right on eway as per map on 3C's website. that's a common map for all projects.

Hi I went there last week. Was going to GN for some work.

I think the structure of 2-3 buildings was ready & the finishing work was going on. I feel it is a possibility that they will be able to make some part operational by Jan.11. Also, there is an exit point for Oxygen on the E way.....BTW Logix Greens is very near to it.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Logix green will surely be benefited from this....

But personally i always feel your home should always be away from huge IT Parks

Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi I went there last week. Was going to GN for some work.

I think the structure of 2-3 buildings was ready & the finishing work was going on. I feel it is a possibility that they will be able to make some part operational by Jan.11. Also, there is an exit point for Oxygen on the E way.....BTW Logix Greens is very near to it.
    CommentQuote
    Yes Logix green will surely be benefited from this....

But personally i always feel your home should always be away from huge IT Parks

that's cool. Zing and sector 137 projects will be benefited as well. But logix greens will gain more.

that's cool. Zing and sector 137 projects will be benefited as well. But logix greens will gain more.

CommentQuote
  • Yeah but you have metlife and advant and ansals next door, smile for that :)

CommentQuote
    Yeah but you have metlife and advant and ansals next door, smile for that :)

ahh..:bab (4):

Didn't hear about Ansals ? Is Ansals coming up with any commercial project near to 137/168 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Correct me if m wrong but Ansal's is just behind advant in sec 141. Opp Paras
    ahh..:bab (4):

Didn't hear about Ansals ? Is Ansals coming up with any commercial project near to 137/168 ?
    CommentQuote