New project announched today by ATS, called ATS Knightsbridge at Sector 124 Noida.

ATS KnightsBridge Homepage

Ultra premium, super luxury flats they are doing.. 6000 and 10000 sqft. Looks amazing, location too is great, though not much clarity on where exactly in Sector 124.

Will Noida finally have super uber luxe apartments, that many have promised in the past but failed to deliver?
Read more
Reply
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • all details on ats site.
    CommentQuote
  • Went through ATS website - 6000 -1000 Sqft / 9Cr -17 Cr Range. Super luxury property

    Went through floor plan for 6000Sqft ,Too many small corridors . all bedrooms on one side , D/D/L/K/SQ on other side , lift in between. 4000Sqft carpet area- 33% Loading

    Did not liked the floor plan .But then I cannot even imagine to buy it . So my opinion does not count really:(

    200 Apts - I wonder if there will be enough demand . Also , its in association with Logix group
    CommentQuote
  • I'm sure ATS would have done their home work before launching the project. Why would they launch such a thing, if they think it is not going to be viable.
    CommentQuote
  • Sometimes out of irrational exuberance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by polo1234
    Went through ATS website - 6000 -1000 Sqft / 9Cr -17 Cr Range. Super luxury property

    Went through floor plan for 6000Sqft ,Too many small corridors . all bedrooms on one side , D/D/L/K/SQ on other side , lift in between. 4000Sqft carpet area- 33% Loading

    Did not liked the floor plan .But then I cannot even imagine to buy it . So my opinion does not count really:(

    200 Apts - I wonder if there will be enough demand . Also , its in association with Logix group


    I think there is definitely a market for such products.

    And I agree with you that the floor plan is underwhelming, especially the bigger 10k sqft one - that certainly needs a revision.

    Cost too in on higher side. 10-12k psqft would have been alright, I think. Supertech Supernova, just down the road looks a better deal for this price.
    CommentQuote
  • It's near to Supertech supernova, near to Mahamaya flyover
    CommentQuote
  • You can buy DLF Magnolia and Aralias for these prices..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fidobagging
    Friends, does anyone know if it possible to negotiate on the advertised price in this project ? Can you please share any anecdotal information on pricing?


    Attached
    CommentQuote
  • Probably at 50% discount to reality funds who will fund the project. Dont worry it wont be available to end users. Cheers !!
    CommentQuote
  • fidobagging;: If you have personal connections, then you should be knowing the names right? Don't understand this!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fidobagging
    Friend, some people in my network work in real estate private equity funds.

    A few calls in you network can give you this information right.. post it for benefit all
    CommentQuote
  • fidobagging; if you are seriously considering investment in this project contact ATS , sit on table with chq book and see whats their best offer.

    Anyhow as per you its 24k gold standard product + 100% certanity of on time delivery and lots of amenities + wow neighbours -----> then why care for few bucks discount ? And why asking for discount ?

    Seems u got the mindset "Discount pe milega toh Lenge" but boast about caring for Gentry , exclusively and all !!!

    Pretending to be of some class where u do not belong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    fidobagging; if you are seriously considering investment in this project contact ATS , sit on table with chq book and see whats their best offer.

    Anyhow as per you its 24k gold standard product + 100% certanity of on time delivery and lots of amenities + wow neighbours -----> then why care for few bucks discount ? And why asking for discount ?

    Seems u got the mindset "Discount pe milega toh Lenge" but boast about caring for Gentry , exclusively and all !!!

    Pretending to be of some class where u do not belong.


    It is Indian psyche to negotiate, there are people checking mileage of even race cars :-). That said ATS is a good developer but more in mid to high segment. They are not really in the premium segment. So not sure what will be delivered.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fidobagging
    Friend, if I will spend 10 crores on knightsbridge, it will be for exclusivity, gentry and total quality of life experience I expect the builder to provide. Relative value considerations against under construction projects from a builder on the verge of bankruptcy will not be part of the decision making rubric.


    @fidobagging you were ready to pay 10Cr for this project, on whatever grounds u have stated above, when u realize price is approx 8-9 cr all inclusive u are saying its costly and want more discount and making noise by wrinting all crap.
    Its you who wanted the exclusivity and gentry of ATS knightsbridge, i merely indicated this class do not bargain on price rather they pay 1-2 cr above the quoted price so that their abode is league apart.
    Its a known fact today most of the builders are getting their projects funded by reality funds who inturn make 20-30% yoy returns on their investment. Final price for end user or early investors are calculated after accounting for projected profits towards these funds. Its bread and butter of lots of funds now a days u should know it better by virtue of having sound networking of such guys in your circle.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    @fidobagging you were ready to pay 10Cr for this project, on whatever grounds u have stated above, when u realize price is approx 8-9 cr all inclusive u are saying its costly and want more discount and making noise by wrinting all crap.
    Its you who wanted the exclusivity and gentry of ATS knightsbridge, i merely indicated this class do not bargain on price rather they pay 1-2 cr above the quoted price so that their abode is league apart.
    Its a known fact today most of the builders are getting their projects funded by reality funds who inturn make 20-30% yoy returns on their investment. Final price for end user or early investors are calculated after accounting for projected profits towards these funds. Its bread and butter of lots of funds now a days u should know it better by virtue of having sound networking of such guys in your circle.


    I think it bizzare to suggest that just because a person has tons of money he will not try to get a good deal. The exclusivity of the project will be from the specification etc and after this the persons will always try to strike a bargain. I think you are mistaken that the super rich do not look for best bang for their buck.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • jpandey2 years ago
      Guys, In my circle and network, I know few people (End Users) who have invested in Supernova (A class apart project regardless it's being built by Supertech but it's totally different project from rest of the Supertech's projects and Supertech can't afford any game/play with this projects, because this is their lifeline.. ). And they are from a good background. They too have asked for a good deal or some kind of bargain, so it's absolutely natural. As long as anyone attempt to buy something special for someone special or because of some sensitive reasons, people ask for a deal regardless of their background or class apart section. And even if someone is really famous and super wealthy, they don't go personally to make a deal, their manager go and make a deal on behalf of them and their job is to get quality with good price.