Hello, I think we need to organize some of the threads properly so that it is easy for the visitor to find out right information For some of the threads, Like Lotus Pananche or Boulevard there are more than 220 pages, and It has become difficult to see the important info.

PLEASE USE This thread to post only the FINAL ALL Inclusive Price for Expressway Projects with the proper details like

1. Area of the FLAT 2. Floor Number 3. Tower Number 4. Park Facing/Road Facing 5. All Inclusive Price (in Lakhs) (including everything like rental lease, car parking, club membership, PLC etc..)
6. Date of Booking. (It is very important as the price increase/decrease depending on the month.

Lets start with following Projects (as I am planning to book in one of those ASAP :) )
1. Lotus Boluevard
2. Lotus Panache
3. Logix Blossom County
4. Paras Tieria

I am sure such thread will help everyone to find out the right information quickly.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For Paramaount Floravilla , its Rs 2675/sqft upto navratra...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arihant1
    For Paramaount Floravilla , its Rs 2675/sqft upto navratra...

please put all the details, as pkmittal requested
    pkmittal - great initiative
    CommentQuote
  • Property: Lotus Panace
    Month: March 2010
    Type: 1415 sq feet
    Floor: 9th + landscape facing

Rs. 3398/sq ft(all inclusive after deducting broker discount)
    Rs. 3477/sq ft(all inclusive without deducting broker discount)

Note: Extra charges are approx.rs. 550/sq feet(parking+plc +misc.) over the BSP and the above mentioned prices are inclusive of those.
    CommentQuote
  • 3225 all inc in Lotus Zing, 915 , 14th Floor, eway facing. booked in Sep 2010
    CommentQuote
  • I would request you to put detailed info so that it is real and valuable info. If ppl have made genuine bookings then I would request you to put in the following format.

1. Project Name
    2. Date of Booking
    3. Size of the FLAT
    4. Floor Number, Tower Number
    5. Payment Plan ( CLP, Flexi or Down Payment)
    6. Complete Cost PSQFT , Complete Cost of FLAT (IN Lakhs)
    7. Any other info

If there are any extra costs like PLC, Club Membership, IFMS, or Service Taxes then please do not forget to mentioned. ( Mentioned it separately or include in complete package).

Rachit mentioned that 3425 for Lotus Panache in MARCH. It comes around 34 Lakh for 988 SQFT on
    9th floor. Is not it really too expensive? Do not we get better price now? I was thinking that one could probably get it for 31 lakh all inclusive? Perhaps I am wrong.

Thanks for your efforts

Cheers
    Pradeep
    094257 01099
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    I would request you to put detailed info so that it is real and valuable info. If ppl have made genuine bookings then I would request you to put in the following format.

1. Project Name
    2. Date of Booking
    3. Size of the FLAT
    4. Floor Number
    5. Tower Number
    6. Complete Cost PSQFT
    7. Complete Cost of FLAT (IN Lakhs

If there are any extra costs like PLC, Club Membership, IFMS, or Service Taxes then please do not forget to mentioned. ( Mentioned it separately or include in complete package).

Rachit mentioned that 3425 for Lotus Panache in MARCH. It comes around 34 Lakh for 988 SQFT on
    9th floor. Is not it really too expensive? Do not we get better price now? I was thinking that one could probably get it for 31 lakh all inclusive? Perhaps I am wrong.

Thanks for your efforts

Cheers
    Pradeep
    094257 01099

No, we do not get better price now. Its 1415 sq feet flat + park facing PLC + parking + all extra charges. The BSP was in the range of Rs 2850/- approx..
    CommentQuote
  • Nice Thread. But can give heartattacks if you start comparing your rates with other projects.

Booked in zing in Sep 10, 3250 (After discount, all inc), park facing, 5th floor, 915 sq feet.

Life is amaZING.
    CommentQuote
  • i have booked 1592 sf unit on 17th floor in lotus panache under clp plan. total price is 57.25 lacs. psf price is around 3596 psf. I have credit note worth rs 1 lac from broker. if i get that money, price will be 56.25 lacs total and 3533 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • just few weeks back, one of the broker told me that you can get 2 bed room 988SQFT in 27 lakh. complete package. So it comes around 2750.

Is the price has increased so much in one month? Any one else who has booked in lotus panache?
    CommentQuote
  • which project?
    Originally Posted by pkmittal
    just few weeks back, one of the broker told me that you can get 2 bed room 988SQFT in 27 lakh. complete package. So it comes around 2750.

Is the price has increased so much in one month? Any one else who has booked in lotus panache?
    CommentQuote
  • for lotus panache
    CommentQuote
  • maybe he was telling you down payment price. there is 10% discount on that. still this price would be a stretch.
    Originally Posted by pkmittal
    for lotus panache
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    just few weeks back, one of the broker told me that you can get 2 bed room 988SQFT in 27 lakh. complete package. So it comes around 2750.

maybe a broker's gimmick. That price sounds unreal. Even DP can't go that low. Almost too good to be true. That's the price kosmos sold for.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Kensington Heights

Booked in May-2010 from the company direct.
    1800 SF, for 3333 PSF (All inclusive, 2770 BSP) with construction linked plan.
    CommentQuote
  • paramount floraville - 1685 sqft, 5th floor, clp, 2750/ all inclusive
    though you can also get a rate of 2650 till navratre (src - times property last saturday)
    CommentQuote