Lotus Zing AND Logix Blossom Greens

Last updated: August 12 2012
144 | Posts
38652 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus Zing AND Logix Blossom Greens

I would like gentlemen on this forum to give some valuable input. A dear friend of mine has shortlisted these 2 projects for a 2 bedroom flat for
    END USE.

He has given both Builders equal points so please donot compare builders.
    He has shortlisted these 2 projects ONLY so please donot advice other Project

I am writing My Views on both...please give some comments..so my friend can make an educated decision for himself.

This is the Link for Master Plan 2031 (Draft)

http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/...2031-Draft.pdf

LOGIX BLOSSOM GREENS SECTOR 143

- On the Metro side, around 700 mtrs from expressway
    - Has 2 villages, quite close to project
    - FNG is also close
    - The Layout is very impressive, Large central park
    - Rates ( ALL INCLUSIVE ) Lower than 3C Zing by around Rs 200-300 psf
    - I am uncertain about density but i have heard its 2700-2800 appts for 25 acres...which makes it more than 100 per acre (but my friend has no issue with it)

3C ZING SECTOR 168

- On the opposite side of Metro, but there is a small underpass already existing which connects Zing site to other side of expressway in a matter of minutes. Also what if Metro station will make a footover bridge across the expressway from 143 to 168 (usually seen in existing metro stations) ?? Any comments ??
    - No Villages but the I have read somewhere that STP (Sewage Treatment Plan) is coming close by.As per master plan its much behind Sect 168.
    - The irrigation Drain has an awful stench even on expressway when i pass Unitech SEZ. I am Certain it will Never Close.Does anyone has any experience living so close to such irrigation drains
    - FNG Also Close
    - I find the layout of Logix more better than Zing
    - Zing has 1 bedroom units which may spoil the crowd
    - Zing is more expensive than Logix
    - Zing Expressway facing appartments will have a better view (specially higher floors), Logix central greens facing appts will have good view.
    - Sector 168 has commercial and institutional on one side, master greens and irrigation drain on other side and Behind Transport facility.
    But since its next to FNG...it will provide a good network of road
    - I have heard the density is again more than 100..around 2000 appartments in 17 acres. Does anyone has correct figures

Please advice on Best Rates offered on these 2 projects (ALL INCLUSIVE - Means "EVERYTHING" Except the Registry Cost)
    as I have just come back to India and am not updated about present rates and discounts offered

Thanks in advance...

Re : Lotus Zing AND Logix Blossom Greens

I think you have summarized the projects well. one plus point for logix is that, it is is on noida side of expressway. road connectivity will always be better on that side.

one of my friend rents a place near drain in sector 41( i think it's the same drain, you can confirm from map) . smell is intolerable. which also results in lower rent for him(around 3K less then other places in same sector). irrigation drain is a misonmer(no one uses this water for irrigation ), it is quite simply a waste water drain.

Comment

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
      I think you have summarized the projects well. one plus point for logix is that, it is is on noida side of expressway. road connectivity will always be better on that side.

one of my friend rents a place near drain in sector 41( i think it's the same drain, you can confirm from map) . smell is intolerable. which also results in lower rent for him(around 3K less then other places in same sector). irrigation drain is a misonmer(no one uses this water for irrigation ), it is quite simply a waste water drain.

I somehow donot agree with this noida side of expressway...indicating a better appraoch "From Delhi / Noida"...But what about "To Delhi / Noida"....Lets assume a person lives in sector 143...he will have a straight appraoch from delhi / noida.
      But when Going to Delhi...he will have to come to 168 side....

So this is irrelevant to me ..they are bang opposite.

But this drain issue is surely a killer....i agree....when i pass unitech...the car even with a.c on and windows down...gets an awful stench...its too bad...

What i am planning to do is to visit the site of 3C zing 168 and start smelling around

Comment

3C Oxygen is coming next door of Greens, it have both plus and minus point, you will have lots of traffic right next door and your property will appreciate for sure as its closer to commercial. Phase-1 of 3C SEZ is almost ready and will start functioning from coming Jan.

Drains is major disadvantage on Zing side, its has been given a tag name of drain but actually its "Ganda Nala".

I guess what alok meant on left side of eway is if you dont want to take e-way for some reason then also you have few options of taking other sector roads which leads to Mahamaya via sec 37. SO proves to be better connectivity.

Transport facility will surely make sec 168 miserable because of trucks/ annoying three wheelers [If they share the same roads]

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
        I somehow donot agree with this noida side of expressway...indicating a better appraoch "From Delhi / Noida"...But what about "To Delhi / Noida"....Lets assume a person lives in sector 143...he will have a straight appraoch from delhi / noida.
        But when Going to Delhi...he will have to come to 168 side....

So this is irrelevant to me ..they are bang opposite.

But this drain issue is surely a killer....i agree....when i pass unitech...the car even with a.c on and windows down...gets an awful stench...its too bad...

What i am planning to do is to visit the site of 3C zing 168 and start smelling around

Comment

yeah, that's what I meant by better connectivity.

on another note , which companies are coming to oxygen? any big names?
          Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
          3C Oxygen is coming next door of Greens, it have both plus and minus point, you will have lots of traffic right next door and your property will appreciate for sure as its closer to commercial. Phase-1 of 3C SEZ is almost ready and will start functioning from coming Jan.

Drains is major disadvantage on Zing side, its has been given a tag name of drain but actually its "Ganda Nala".

I guess what alok meant on left side of eway is if you dont want to take e-way for some reason then also you have few options of taking other sector roads which leads to Mahamaya via sec 37. SO proves to be better connectivity.

Transport facility will surely make sec 168 miserable because of trucks/ annoying three wheelers [If they share the same roads]

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
            Oxygen is NOT next door to it...i visited the site..

Without a doubt...and i feel some projects in 137 will also get affected by it

Depends....Expressway will remain the best option for movement...the other option could be (if constructed)...FNG..and since both are on FNG...No big difference

God knows if it ever will be constructed...Transport nagar supposed to be made in Noida...is still on paper for past 10 years....
            and lets say even if its made....it right on FNG...and not next to Zing...so no issues in that also i guess.

The ISBT in noida near metro is not much of an issue for sectors around it...
            Again i disagree on this.

As of now...from the inputs i have recd till now, i see the below disadvantages:

ZING: Drain (Naala), High Price, 1 Bedroom appts will bring a diff type of crowd, Metro will be on other side

LOGIX: 2 Villages on Side

Friends I need more input...pls share.

Comment

Experts, please please comments on it..I also need to decide between LZ and Logix BC. but due to these factors confused..

I want to take home in 3c but again and again pushing back due to drain thing. what i feel LZ connectivity is better than logix BC..please comment on this..

aqt this moment, rates are almost compatible..
              both will give in 3 year time frame, although LC is claimed in 2 year but does not sound promising as per their contractors..

please please suggest..This forum already give me lot of information, by which I reach at this moment to take final decision.
              Originally posted by zohaib View Post
              God knows if it ever will be constructed...Transport nagar supposed to be made in Noida...is still on paper for past 10 years....
              and lets say even if its made....it right on FNG...and not next to Zing...so no issues in that also i guess.

The ISBT in noida near metro is not much of an issue for sectors around it...
              Again i disagree on this.

As of now...from the inputs i have recd till now, i see the below disadvantages:

ZING: Drain (Naala), High Price, 1 Bedroom appts will bring a diff type of crowd, Metro will be on other side

LOGIX: 2 Villages on Side

Friends I need more input...pls share.

Comment

I feel that its very difficult to answer at that point, which one is better.
                Both have some pros and cons. I consider both as equally good at this point of time.

I was also confused between the two but finally went for zing just because of advantage of its location.

However, I am an investor and from an end user, things has to be looked in a different way.

I didn't consider the drain factor of zing because I felt that its not a very big drain and distance is well enough but I might be wrong based on others members comments.

And if this drain factor comes in, then projects in 137, 78 are also at stake.

Anyways, beside drain factor,

I feel that floor layout of greens is better than zing and infact overall layout of greens is better than zing but for 2bhk option in greeens, I felt zing layout is better. Because in greens, 2bhk towers are not facing the central greens, swimming pool but its not with the case of zing if you go for park facing.
                but then again, not to forget, greens is cheaper than zing by 200-250.

Here is the greens layout. 2bhk towers are from L to P and they are not cenrtal green facing. :
                Attached Files

Comment

http://www.equitybulls.com/admin/new...t.asp?id=80983

Ahluwalia Contracts receives New Projects worth Rs.476 Crores

Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd has received New Projects worth Rs. 476 (Approx.) Crores.

The company has received Civil & structural works for Logix- Blossom Green residential Project for Logix Infratech Pvt Ltd at Sec-143 Noida, U.P worth Rs. 235 Crores.

Comment

Another point to consider, Logix has less projects in hand. BG is second for Logix while 3C will be launching 4th residential in sec-107 soon apart from under construction commercial/SEZ on e-way.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X