I would like gentlemen on this forum to give some valuable input. A dear friend of mine has shortlisted these 2 projects for a 2 bedroom flat for
END USE.

He has given both Builders equal points so please donot compare builders.
He has shortlisted these 2 projects ONLY so please donot advice other Project

I am writing My Views on both...please give some comments..so my friend can make an educated decision for himself.

This is the Link for Master Plan 2031 (Draft)

www.noidaauthorityonline.com/MasterPlan2031/Master-Plan-2031-Draft.pdf

LOGIX BLOSSOM GREENS SECTOR 143

- On the Metro side, around 700 mtrs from expressway
- Has 2 villages, quite close to project
- FNG is also close
- The Layout is very impressive, Large central park
- Rates ( ALL INCLUSIVE ) Lower than 3C Zing by around Rs 200-300 psf
- I am uncertain about density but i have heard its 2700-2800 appts for 25 acres...which makes it more than 100 per acre (but my friend has no issue with it)

3C ZING SECTOR 168

- On the opposite side of Metro, but there is a small underpass already existing which connects Zing site to other side of expressway in a matter of minutes. Also what if Metro station will make a footover bridge across the expressway from 143 to 168 (usually seen in existing metro stations) ?? Any comments ??
- No Villages but the I have read somewhere that STP (Sewage Treatment Plan) is coming close by.As per master plan its much behind Sect 168.
- The irrigation Drain has an awful stench even on expressway when i pass Unitech SEZ. I am Certain it will Never Close.Does anyone has any experience living so close to such irrigation drains
- FNG Also Close
- I find the layout of Logix more better than Zing
- Zing has 1 bedroom units which may spoil the crowd
- Zing is more expensive than Logix
- Zing Expressway facing appartments will have a better view (specially higher floors), Logix central greens facing appts will have good view.
- Sector 168 has commercial and institutional on one side, master greens and irrigation drain on other side and Behind Transport facility.
But since its next to FNG...it will provide a good network of road
- I have heard the density is again more than 100..around 2000 appartments in 17 acres. Does anyone has correct figures

Please advice on Best Rates offered on these 2 projects (ALL INCLUSIVE - Means "EVERYTHING" Except the Registry Cost)
as I have just come back to India and am not updated about present rates and discounts offered

Thanks in advance...
Read more
144 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Urbtech project is in 5 acre only. As far as I know, this would be the last residential project in 168. 3C and Paras are other two. But still, who knows.

As Zohaib said, stick to good builder but do you know the location of urbtech project in 168. Is it behind Paras or next to 3C ? I am just curious to know. I hope 3C didn't sell their commercial land to urbtech.

No...commercial land is still with 3C..Urbtech looks like it is opposite to 3C Zing Entrance...my guess is that the commercial sector marked in master plan 2031 is the urbtech xavier project now and 3C will be allowed to make commercial (as its in residential area).....the location of urbtech was confrimed to me by a broker...

simply speaking.MY GUESS...the commerical area seems to have been swapped. 3C will use the residential as commercial and the commercial marked on master plan will be allowed as residential.

CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib,

Thanks for your response.
    I am an end user.

b.t.w , I have talked to purvachaal guys for 137 abt the rates, just to check the rates as I consider that project not as good . they said 3500 in CLP . and possession in 2013

so I guess at end of 2 yrs logix 143 should be atleast around 3800-4000 for sure.

Thanks & Regards
    debraj
    CommentQuote
  • qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Originally Posted by debraj_dutta1
    Hi Zohaib,

Thanks for your response.
    I am an end user.

b.t.w , I have talked to purvachaal guys for 137 abt the rates, just to check the rates as I consider that project not as good . they said 3500 in CLP . and possession in 2013
    Purvanchal has delivered good projects in noida, greater noida region...

so I guess at end of 2 yrs logix 143 should be atleast around 3800-4000 for sure.
    There is no guarantee and untill unless a project is complete and people start living there....i will still say that once its done...prices will go around 4200-4500 psf.

My logic for this statement:

Sector 137, 168 are bang on expressway and have office spaces around them. Close to Fng and planned metro.
    Location is very similar or maybe even better than sector 93

Sector 93 ready to move in appts in a GOOD project (like ATS) will sell immediately if quoted a rate of 4500-4800 psf even TODAY

so after 3 years a rate of 4200-4500 on expressway in a GOOD society is a very safe assumption.

The catch is....Selecting a good builder and a good appt in the project as of now...3c and logix look very good....considering their performance in commercial....no guarantee but its a risk one has to take

Thanks & Regards
    debraj
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys ,

Could someone let me know the Best Rate available in logix blossom green in CLP .
    CommentQuote
  • The best they r offering is 3190 - 5% .
    Which I don't think is worth as far as the location is concerned.
    So, I dropped the plan as I can get very good(even better) options in 137.

If u get a better deal let me know,I might be interested in it.

Originally Posted by debraj_dutta1
    Hi Guys ,

Could someone let me know the Best Rate available in logix blossom green in CLP .
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

His is a great forum for getting information about current projects and issues relating to them.

I would like to thank all for sharing their knowledge in this.

I am interested in 2 BHK in Lotus Zing. Does anyone had booked recently?

Which one will be a better Tower 8 , Tower 15 or Tower16?

How much discount is available? It is better to book from broker or directly from 3C office?

I am still not clear about the position of drain wrt to the site plan. Does anyone has exact idea of location of STP and drain wrt to the site plan?

Thanks and regards,
    Nishikant
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Friend...kindly go through this thread carefully..you will find most of your answers in in clearly...To get some info out of this forum you need to do good reading in the threads

I dont think anything is amiss in this thread...and for rates, etc there are other threads as well. Rates are between 3200-3300 psf All inclusive depending on Building WITHOUT floor PLC

Its always better to go to builder and see what inventory and price with discount he can offer and then cross check with a reputed broker.

Tower 16 expressway facing will offer a great view of the expressway if you are above 7th floor. I doubt you will get inventory for landscape facing appt below 20th floor

Tower 15 is also having a good view of inner landscape and some view of expresswway. I dont think you will get inventory for landscape facing below 18th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • logix greens 2 bedroom 1175 apartment

Hi,

I have booked a 2 bedroom apartment in logix Greens. They have told that super area is 1175 sq ft. However everywhere - their own website, even in this forum people have mentioned it to be 1150. Kindly someone confirm this. Also, it would be appreciated if someone knows or can find out the carpet area for this size apartment.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • As Zohaib said .. go throught the forums .. most questions have already been answered..As for me I recently booked 2bhk.. tower 14. go directly to builder.. the discount he gives you will be on the BSP thereby reducing the service tax also.. Zohaib thanks to you and other members... actually cant thank you enough :-) what is your opinion about tower 14.. ?
    Also what did you get as a recipt.. till now the amount is yet to be debited from my account.. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Man for yr booking..what rate you got..i think bsp now is 3250..if u don't mind..can u share what discount u got from direct builder..

check realization will take some time..after that u will get receipt from 3c..

Originally Posted by agrawala
    As Zohaib said .. go throught the forums .. most questions have already been answered..As for me I recently booked 2bhk.. tower 14. go directly to builder.. the discount he gives you will be on the BSP thereby reducing the service tax also.. Zohaib thanks to you and other members... actually cant thank you enough :-) what is your opinion about tower 14.. ?
    Also what did you get as a recipt.. till now the amount is yet to be debited from my account.. ?
    CommentQuote
  • have PM'ed you.. check it pl.. thanks for the wishes..
    CommentQuote
  • Darpan,

Logix had initially launched 1150 size for 2 BHK+ Study.....
    but there were no balcony in the master bedroom.... and as told by Logix team that on public demand they had to add the balconies and hence increase in 25 sq ft of area.

Originally Posted by darpangarg
    Hi,

I have booked a 2 bedroom apartment in logix Greens. They have told that super area is 1175 sq ft. However everywhere - their own website, even in this forum people have mentioned it to be 1150. Kindly someone confirm this. Also, it would be appreciated if someone knows or can find out the carpet area for this size apartment.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for clarification..You have any idea about carpet area for this size apartment?

Thanks

Originally Posted by amol8080
    Darpan,

Logix had initially launched 1150 size for 2 BHK+ Study.....
    but there were no balcony in the master bedroom.... and as told by Logix team that on public demand they had to add the balconies and hence increase in 25 sq ft of area.
    CommentQuote
  • I haven't calculated, but what I have heard from people who have purchased this one, they say that loading is less....

so that 1175 size is a good buy.

Originally Posted by darpangarg
    Thanks for clarification..You have any idea about carpet area for this size apartment?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agrawala
    have PM'ed you.. check it pl.. thanks for the wishes..

got it..now 3c reduce margin lot..
    CommentQuote