Last updated: January 30 2018
338 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Noida : Suggestions for Ready to Move 3 BHK in 95L

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
    So far what I've understood from this thread is the following:
    1. The market hasn't fallen that much that u can simply put your finger on anything and it's yours. For example ATS village and others in sector 93 are holding their price.
    2. There isn't any 3 bhk in a decent habitable society available in this price

this was the situation I was also in a year ago. Decided to buy pavilion court in jaypee. 2bhk with pure golf view.
    Eldeco Utopia and Silver City both have 3BHKs in 95 lacs or less. I changed my preference from a ~1700 sqft unit to ~2000 so getting that in 95 lacs is definitely not possible.

Silver City's upkeep and construction quality is anyday at par with ATS, there's absolutely nothing special in ATS Village except the brand name. RWA of Silver City has been doing excellent work and if it wasn't for a certain requirement I would've closed a deal in Silver City a month back, that too in 1.1 Cr for their 1765 sqft unit.

The deal one should be looking for is where an investor has money stuck. Let me share an example, a gentleman from Delhi has a 1915sqft unit in Eldeco and he bought it purely from an investment angle. The flat hasn't had a tenant in the last 2 years. His asking price though, 1.7 Cr. He is a prime example of an emotional investor. He wishes to extract all his losses from the buyer and there isn't anybody in the market today who'd be buying a ~1900 sqft unit in Eldeco for 1.7 Cr today. More he holds, more loss he goes into but everybody has a different psyche when it comes to property.
    Buy Land, they're not making it any more.

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart View Post
      Eldeco Utopia and Silver City both have 3BHKs in 95 lacs or less. I changed my preference from a ~1700 sqft unit to ~2000 so getting that in 95 lacs is definitely not possible.

Silver City's upkeep and construction quality is anyday at par with ATS, there's absolutely nothing special in ATS Village except the brand name. RWA of Silver City has been doing excellent work and if it wasn't for a certain requirement I would've closed a deal in Silver City a month back, that too in 1.1 Cr for their 1765 sqft unit.

The deal one should be looking for is where an investor has money stuck. Let me share an example, a gentleman from Delhi has a 1915sqft unit in Eldeco and he bought it purely from an investment angle. The flat hasn't had a tenant in the last 2 years. His asking price though, 1.7 Cr. He is a prime example of an emotional investor. He wishes to extract all his losses from the buyer and there isn't anybody in the market today who'd be buying a ~1900 sqft unit in Eldeco for 1.7 Cr today. More he holds, more loss he goes into but everybody has a different psyche when it comes to property.
      Wow! I feel bad.. I bought a 2BHK 1350 sq ft size in pavilion court a year ago for 95 Lakhs.!!!
      But no comparison. Each property is different. Everyone has his/her own preferences.
      The golf view from my apartment is unmatchable. Density is lowest.

Comment

I am also in the same boat - looking for RTM 3bhk in 1cr (upper limit) shortlisted Panchsheel prathishta and prateek wisteria. will go in the weekend to have a look. Does anyone have any other suggestion

Comment

Wisteria too crowded.
          Have a look at
          JON 75 1700+
          Prathistha 75 2050
          PC 128 1600
          Shantiniketan 143 1700+

Comment

Originally posted by akshaysiit View Post
            I am also in the same boat - looking for RTM 3bhk in 1cr (upper limit) shortlisted Panchsheel prathishta and prateek wisteria. will go in the weekend to have a look. Does anyone have any other suggestion
            Can also think of JM Orchid - 1762 size, Fully occupied society, First to be occupied in Sec 70X, Very good location, Two side open plot, 3+1 BHK with 4 washrooms. Zero open parking in the society.

Comment

Prateek weisteria already looks old. The finishing is not as good as it looks from distance. Too big and too dense. Cramped lobbies. Disappointed.

Comment

Was OP finally able to arrive at a decision ?

Comment

• MuditBansal
                  MuditBansal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yaa to OP barbad ho gaya (had alck money) ... ya ab delhi me 200 yard ka plot khareed raha hoga (had white money)

yaa to OP barbad ho gaya (had black money) ... ya ab delhi me 200 yard ka plot khareed raha hoga (had white money)..

Comment

Originally posted by Sideways View Post
                  Was OP finally able to arrive at a decision ?
                  I don't want to hurry right now. The sellers are more desperate than ever. I've posted about the price reduction that's happened and the new deals that I've come across in another thread. Not to mention, there are rumours around change in RE laws so most are scared to take any decision right now, including me

I've decided to wait till April 2017. I wasn't in any hurry so stand nothing to lose. Now lets see what 2017 has in store for me.
                  Buy Land, they're not making it any more.

Comment

Thanks. Couldn't find the thread where you have posted. Curious to know price trends in Sec 93...

Comment

Tags: NULL
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X