I just wished to clarify if u expect any festival offers e.g on Diwali from builders/dealers or banks.... this one is for new buyers
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes i expect an offer from all builders/dealer as follows-

DUE TO HEAVY RUSH ON FESTIVE SEASON, WE ARE HAPPY TO INCREASE THE PRICES BY 150/- PSF. BUYERS WILL BE GIVEN A BOX OF DRY FRUITS AND A BAG OF PATAKAS AS A DIWALI GIFT FROM US. HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DIWALA
    CommentQuote
  • Another festive offer would be like
    Get your dream home in just 3300 PSF all inclusive....Get free AC, Fridge etc.....
    (Earlier price of same project would be somewhat like 3000 PSF all inclusive....so builder would take 3 lacs more from buyer for a 1000 PSF...give him godies worth 1 lac and keep rest with him....Happy buying.
    CommentQuote
  • Ha ha, too much

You can definitely expect some discount on increased price . Something that happens in cloths sale.

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Yes i expect an offer from all builders/dealer as follows-

DUE TO HEAVY RUSH ON FESTIVE SEASON, WE ARE HAPPY TO INCREASE THE PRICES BY 150/- PSF. BUYERS WILL BE GIVEN A BOX OF DRY FRUITS AND A BAG OF PATAKAS AS A DIWALI GIFT FROM US. HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DIWALA
    CommentQuote
  • I hope that some builder offers some genuine Diwali discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Well wait is not long. Everything will come out in next two days with start of Navratri
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Yes i expect an offer from all builders/dealer as follows-

Good One MM
    CommentQuote
  • I think this is already happening. there is an ad for noida extension project on radio a lot, which is giving all household appliances and modular kitchen as diwali offer.
    Originally Posted by bhuwanb
    Another festive offer would be like
    Get your dream home in just 3300 PSF all inclusive....Get free AC, Fridge etc.....
    (Earlier price of same project would be somewhat like 3000 PSF all inclusive....so builder would take 3 lacs more from buyer for a 1000 PSF...give him godies worth 1 lac and keep rest with him....Happy buying.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwanb
    Another festive offer would be like

Goodies worth 1 lac? am sure u are joking.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at all these posts, one thing is clear. The chatter of prices going down and value erosion in Noida property is totally dead and buried....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    Looking at all these posts, one thing is clear. The chatter of prices going down and value erosion in Noida property is totally dead and buried....

As per newspaper reports...not only RE but other consumer segments will also see very dull discounts and offers this festive season as general perception is that Indian economy and consumers' pocket is "booming"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Ha ha, too much

You can definitely expect some discount on increased price . Something that happens in cloths sale.

Amit,
    WHy will a builder give discount if his flats are anyway selling
    Yes if someone wants to buy from a 2nd grade builder, then it makes sense for the builder to give discount:)
    Ideally it is normal that sales and prices go up during festive season. In my profession which is into construction material, prices go up during the season and we expect orders also to go up.

Amit,
    Yes if someone wants to buy from a 2nd grade builder, then it makes sense for the builder to give discount:)
    Ideally it is normal that sales and prices go up during festive season. In my profession which is into construction material, prices go up during the season and we expect orders also to go up.

Amit,

Amit,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Amit,

Logix planning to increase prices of Greens by 150 psf from tomorrow...bhoomi poojan day..all the best
    CommentQuote
  • Buy Indiabulls centrum park Gurgaon 3bhk starting 3100 BSP.

festive offer : 100/- discount.

Got this SMS today. Even 3000 BSP is increased one from Indiabulls.
    CommentQuote
  • what was the rate before?
    Originally Posted by guesswho
    Buy Indiabulls centrum park Gurgaon 3bhk starting 3100 BSP.

festive offer : 100/- discount.

Got this SMS today. Even 3000 BSP is increased one from Indiabulls.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    what was the rate before?

I think, it was 2800-2900. Read it on Centrum Park Thread.
    CommentQuote