Hi all
Zohaib in particular what is your view on the above projects LBC and 3c zing
with respect location, layout , also pros and cons of sector-137 vs 168
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by 83rakeshk
    Hi all
    Zohaib in particular what is your view on the above projects LBC and 3c zing
    with respect location, layout , also pros and cons of sector-137 vs 168

Hei friend

I didnt go in detail of LBC...was accompanying my friend to select between Logix greens and Zing. He shortlisted these two because there was no proper availability in Blossom counyt (was expensive also) and LP and LB (Was expensive also). The 2 proejcts which he shortlisted were based on availablity and builder reputation.

He wants it in 3 years ..so didnt even bother about jaypee...plus I adviced him to stay close to Planned Metro...so these 2 projects were shortlisted

He has finally gone for 3C Zing...and i have already discussed in details in my thread Logix Blossom Greens and 3C Zing.

Regd 137 and 168...there is not much difference...other than the fact that 137 will have more projects.

Stick to a good builder who has reputation and close to Metro
    Noida expressway is Top location...

I concluded....if you want a 1 or 2 bedroom appt ..3C Zing is a good buy....and if you want 3 bedroom...then logix is a good buy...
    I considered the price difference and View from the appartment.

Facilties are more or less same...Logix is distant from expresswya and 3C is on expressway...but 3C is expensive ..and Logix is on the side of Metro....so they go neck to neck...

Builders..both are good....

This is my personal opinion for END USERS
    CommentQuote