I got the news that this is a new project launched by JM group in this prime location. Not got much details but sounds interesting.

Does anyone has any more info on this?
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • JM Solitaire - Reliability?

Hey Friends,

I was planning to buy a 2 BHK - 1270 SFT flat in JM Solitaire Project and was doing some R&D in the market about the builders quality, commitment & delivery. But not sure about it actually.

To my strange experience.... i confirmed from HDFC Bank...its still not approved which made me doubtful about investing in it..... Still they had been charging the rates of Rs. 3250 Per Sft. which was surprising to me.

I also saw the flats they delivered in Vaishali - Park Sapphire & Royal Park which were just OK and not very impressive.

Can people please suggest if someone have bought a flat over there or any other JM projects and how had been the experience.:bab (38):

Early reply will be highly appreciable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharkikhoj
    Hey Friends,

I was planning to buy a 2 BHK - 1270 SFT flat in JM Solitaire Project and was doing some R&D in the market about the builders quality, commitment & delivery. But not sure about it actually.

To my strange experience.... i confirmed from HDFC Bank...its still not approved which made me doubtful about investing in it..... Still they had been charging the rates of Rs. 3250 Per Sft. which was surprising to me.

I also saw the flats they delivered in Vaishali - Park Sapphire & Royal Park which were just OK and not very impressive.

Can people please suggest if someone have bought a flat over there or any other JM projects and how had been the experience.:bab (38):

Early reply will be highly appreciable.

Stay away from these kind of projects. If you want to take risk then only if they are selling at 2400-2500/sqft all inclusive in NOIDA. Anything above is not worth. (Long back one broker offered me JM Orchid Sec 76 for 2500 in Flexi for 10th floor with full woodwork etc. I did not book.)

If you can pay 3250/sqft then look for Mahagun Mordene in Sec 78, you can get in 3250/sqft top floors in Mahagun or look for resale in 3C LP, you might get resale flat for 3000/sqft BSP (Have to search and bargain).

Otherwise wait for something better to come in pre-launch in next 2-3 months these prices are not going anywhere.

Overall stick with those builder who are in demand in Noida market. Spend time to read IREF Noida thread post written in last 6-8 months you will get fair idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Chandra. That was valuable. So how is Mahagun Moderne? Have you seen anyone buying anyone or bought yourself flat there? I have seen Mahagun's project in Indirapuram which is OK.

I might wait for few months but my only worry which came due to all dealers talking about price appreacitation soon was bugging me....and i think that would be worrying many people that take it or they might regret as prices will go up.

I was looking for a project within 6 Acres in Sector 75,76,77,78 Noida. Can you please suggest few projects where people would have had good experience.. to add i am prefering not too high rise and looking max till 4th floor

Heared about 1 more...Elite Homz... dont have idea about that as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi gharkikhoj,

I am a new member to this forum and am sharing my views as I am in same boat as you.

I agree with Chandra.

Even I am looking for low rise, and came across an option in Mahagun Moderne. You may want to check out the price etc with a few brokers.

I have personally decided to stay away from any small time builders or any builder that has bad track recod. I have burnt myself once in 2006 in Gurgaon and have learnt my lessons very hard way.

And that leaves only one option in sector 75,76,77,78 i.e. Mahagun Moderne. At this juncture you may pay 10% more, but in the long term price differential between a good project and an average project could be as much as 50%. Even in this forum Zohaib has been constantly reminding everyone of ATS vs Supertech in setor 93.

I believe that 3 years down the road, same wold be true for Sector 7xx as well. With so many builders/projects a few projects are bound to fail.

Well this is just my opinion. Others may feel differently.
    CommentQuote
  • GharKiKhoj,

In NOIDA region prices are not going anywhere for next one year for most of projects. (It will only be on paper and in actual resale it will be low)
    Yes I am a buyer in Mahagun Mordene Sec 78 and bought in April 2009 and so far it's very good experience.
    Check this thread
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10567-buyer-agreement-of-different-project-of-noida?t=12974

Long back I have uploaded buyer agreement of PAN Oasis and Mahagun Mordene and Rohit has uploaded Gaur Sec 119 Buyer agreement. Read them you will get some idea about them.

I can not comment which project is good but on IREF I only reply to someone post whom I feel is new/unexperienced buyer and may easily get influenced by brokers/investors lobby.
    Will advise you to hold on for a month and read IREF and visit as many projects you can and see actual docs. You will end up with better decision.
    CommentQuote
  • I am doing the R&D still as suggested by you...Elite Homz seems a good option but dont know why their prices are so high... its almost they are charging 3250 psft for 3rd floor + other things - total of a 2 BHK (1295 sqft) is coming to be 44 Lakh... Is it worth that much price???

Anyone here invested recently on Elite Homz and got a good deal...than please give me idea about it.... i am meeting the person in their sector 63 office tomorrow.

Originally Posted by chandra2034
    GharKiKhoj,

In NOIDA region prices are not going anywhere for next one year for most of projects. (It will only be on paper and in actual resale it will be low)
    Yes I am a buyer in Mahagun Mordene Sec 78 and bought in April 2009 and so far it's very good experience.
    Check this thread
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10567-buyer-agreement-of-different-project-of-noida?t=12974

Long back I have uploaded buyer agreement of PAN Oasis and Mahagun Mordene and Rohit has uploaded Gaur Sec 119 Buyer agreement. Read them you will get some idea about them.

I can not comment which project is good but on IREF I only reply to someone post whom I feel is new/unexperienced buyer and may easily get influenced by brokers/investors lobby.
    Will advise you to hold on for a month and read IREF and visit as many projects you can and see actual docs. You will end up with better decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharkikhoj
    I am doing the R&D still as suggested by you...Elite Homz seems a good option but dont know why their prices are so high... its almost they are charging 3250 psft for 3rd floor + other things - total of a 2 BHK (1295 sqft) is coming to be 44 Lakh... Is it worth that much price???

Anyone here invested recently on Elite Homz and got a good deal...than please give me idea about it.... i am meeting the person in their sector 63 office tomorrow.

Rate is surely high. In that it is better to go for Max Royal (similar type & size project) where rate will be atleast Rs. 100-150 cheaper.
    CommentQuote
  • j m solitaire

have been thinking of buying a flat in jm solitaire.visited the site last sunday again.wonderful location and as compared to gardenia golf city-gateway i think its a safer from invesment point of view as the plot is not divided b/w 3 builders.the only factor i want to discuss with everyone is if they have any information about why the construction at such a prime location being delayed?when will it get approval from any bank ,when is the sure shot date of construction begining and tentative possesion date?are there any chances of further rate increase before construction begining?plz if anyone has any information plz discuss...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Next to that project you will get INDOSAM75 which is also sister concern of JM housing at sector 75, noida
    CommentQuote
  • Didnt go for JM Solitaire

they are not approved yet by the banks...dont know when its gonna start....and in the prelaunch stage they are charging very high price.... i visited the site of JMs other projects as well...the quality was not good..

Though i compromised on quality but put my money in a good project... If you are looking for investment...you can choose to invest in it as the location no doubt is good....Guy told me that they will get the bank approvals by Feb mid.
    CommentQuote
  • is it also under danger zone like gardenia,indosam75

have heard these two neighbouring projects are under gross dangers and people aare getting gross cancelations for gardenia and indosam75 is not even heard these days.what has happened with j m solatire.why do they not come out with actual picture.why so less publicity bout there project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by implanted
    have heard these two neighbouring projects are under gross dangers and people aare getting gross cancelations for gardenia and indosam75 is not even heard these days.what has happened with j m solatire.why do they not come out with actual picture.why so less publicity bout there project

All these projects are parts of Gardenia"s golfcity which is a falied project by now.For last one year they have been giving false assurances and thousands are cheated. there is no land approval till now. many cancellations and money stuck with builder. What is the value of good location if there is no land and approvals. better 2 stay away from them.
    CommentQuote
  • latest news about j m solitaire

any latest news about j m solitaire?
    CommentQuote
  • Bank Approval

This project has been approved by HDFC Bank and Axis Bank already.
    CommentQuote
  • JM Solitaire

Stay away from Mr. Chandra2034. He seems to be a broker from Mahagun builders. I have booked in JM Orchid Sec 75 & I am pretty satisfied with its construction pace & quality. JM Solitaire would be even better.
    CommentQuote