Sector 135, Noida

Last updated: June 1 2017
12 | Posts
2398 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sector 135, Noida

Why there is no discussion on Sector 135 project, Like Todays Home.

This sector have better projects then other? Developed Sector, Noida Autority HIG Flats?
    Please revert.

Thanks in advance

Rajiv Setia
    Last edited May 31 2017, 10:45 PM.

Re : Sector 135, Noida

this is the first time I have heard about this project. can you post some details?
    Originally posted by Rajiv Setia View Post
    Why there is no discussion on Sector 135 project, Like Todays Home.

This sector have better projects then other? Developed Sector, Noida Autority HIG Flats?
    Please revert.

Thanks in advance

Rajiv Setia

Comment

Today's ridge will be the only high rise in this sector, its has vast open views of Yamuna flood plains, as good as Golf view, minus the upfont lacs paid for the same.

It will have SDC , on the lines of Sec 18, probably Mall. 40% of the sector is big open parks. categorized as special development zone.

Its going to be inhabited quickest of all sectors as SEZ is functioning and NA Flats are ready for lucky draw.

Comment

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
        this is the first time I have heard about this project. can you post some details?
        I also think so...This sector has good potential than other nearby sectors:-
        Postive points:-
        1)Already Developed sector ( Noida HIG flats,School, Functional UNITECH SEZ)
        2)As this is the only high rise residential project so less more open space rather than other sectors like 137.
        3)As per the Noida master plan this sector might have commercial/shopping space.So I think this will be a positive point for this sector.
        4)As per master plan this sector is in medium density( below 500 PPH )as compared to other sectors like 137 and sector 143 which are in high density(Above 500 PPH).

Negative Points:
        1)Metro is on the other side of sector.

For more details you can check:
        http://www.today-ridgeresidency.com

Comment

Hi,

Can anyone please share the following information about this project:

Rate:
          Discount rate on a DP plan:
          Possession time:
          Any Extra Charges:
          Good investment?? :
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by desi_guru View Post
            Hi,

Can anyone please share the following information about this project:

Rate:
            Discount rate on a DP plan:
            Possession time:
            Any Extra Charges:
            Good investment?? :
            Thanks
            I know the CLP rate,I think for DP there is 13% discount(Not sure-you need to confirm with builder)
            BSP:2725 - CLP
            Broker Discount:5%
            Possession Time: 30 Months
            Other Charges are: IFMS-25
            Lease Rent:100
            EEC:50
            FFC:50

I would suggest you to go and analyse the location,layout and price.

Comment

This project was launched around november last year when 3C LB was selling like hot cakes and seems to have lost out to Sector 137 projects which were launched later tha this, considering the prices have not moved at all in the last 10 months. You may try to dig deep here as there were some threads related to this project around dcember last year. I am not aware of the present status of the project though.

Comment

Most of the flats in this project have been sold on corporate schemes. This sector is adjacent to jaypee's 134, has sriram millenium school and unitech sez and ready to move in HIG flats.

Comment

I agree with you that sec 135 is one of the best location on e-way.
                  It has already operational Sriram millenium school, metlife building. 2 more towers are ready for operations in Unitech SEZ only.

Apart from Unitech SEZ One more IT tower is almost ready and another one is in advance stage of construction.

A road from Kalindi kunj to GN is planned which makes it connectivity better and will be a boost when e-way will be tolled & will not have entry exit (or very limited) to it's sectors.

Comment

Hi there... this is to all those who are residing in and near Sector 135, Noida. We are planning to shift there and would really appreciate feed back as to how the locality is. Specially with the point of availability of grocery shops, dairy etc.
                    Have many people started residing or its still isolated. Please, do leave your comments and feed back , it would be of great help to take a decision.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X