Which one among the following best for end user

1) 3C panache
2) Logix County
3) Prateek Laurel

Criteria:
1) Location (if livable in next 2-3 year)
2) Quality of construction with respect to their prices (prices wrt carpet area)
3) Future return (in case any one want rental income or sell this off)

Thanks
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • At If we go by current scenario, Prateek Laurel is best as this is only project which is livable with in 2-3 years because Metro is there at 37 which is near to this project and well connected Road prox. from Fortis, Sector 62 etc..Forget about Future Plans(like Metro , E-Way, Companies etc.) and go with what is avaiable now.
    Originally Posted by cpgarg10
    Which one among the following best for end user

1) 3C panache
    2) Logix County
    3) Prateek Laurel

Criteria:
    1) Location (if livable in next 2-3 year)
    2) Quality of construction with respect to their prices (prices wrt carpet area)
    3) Future return (in case any one want rental income or sell this off)

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Have you been to Noida?

Originally Posted by mnautiyal
    At If we go by current scenario, Prateek Laurel is best as this is only project which is livable with in 2-3 years because Metro is there at 37 which is near to this project and well connected Road prox. from Fortis, Sector 62 etc..Forget about Future Plans(like Metro , E-Way, Companies etc.) and go with what is avaiable now.

Looks like you have read Prateek Laurel's brochure and written the post. I do not generally write personal comments, but writing this time as you are offering direct advise which is far from truth.

1. Nearest metro station from Laurel is City Center, not 37. It is around 4 km from Laurel.

2. It is in sector 120, which is one of the most isolated areas of Noida. Nothing is abailable now in sector 120.

3. To be livable, one needs a habited area with daily needs and roads, not Metro. Lotus Panache is in a habited area with a good market at walking distance. If only metro made an area livable, Mumbai is not livable.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Guy's for valuable comments, So i guess express way seems better, as its in middle for people working in delhi/gurgaon/faridabad/g.noida/expressway.

But i got confused because i have seen Prateek's Specs, which are best. One of my friend has booked there and according to him prateek construction is too good. anyways ...

So choice is in between Logix County and 3c Panache. I am bit confused after reading lot of threads, both seems good. Can you guys recommend, which one to go for ?

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Looks like you have read Prateek Laurel's brochure and written the post. I do not generally write personal comments, but writing this time as you are offering direct advise which is far from truth.

1. Nearest metro station from Laurel is City Center, not 37. It is around 4 km from Laurel.

2. It is in sector 120, which is one of the most isolated areas of Noida. Nothing is abailable now in sector 120.

3. To be livable, one needs a habited area with daily needs and roads, not Metro. Lotus Panache is in a habited area with a good market at walking distance. If only metro made an area livable, Mumbai is not livable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cpgarg10
    Thanks Guy's for valuable comments, So i guess express way seems better, as its in middle for people working in delhi/gurgaon/faridabad/g.noida/expressway.

But i got confused because i have seen Prateek's Specs, which are best. One of my friend has booked there and according to him prateek construction is too good. anyways ...

So choice is in between Logix County and 3c Panache. I am bit confused after reading lot of threads, both seems good. Can you guys recommend, which one to go for ?

Why did you chose Prateek Laurel over Prateek Wisteria? PW seems better located with similar specs. I think the choice should be between
    1) Prateek Wisteria
    2) Logix County
    3) 3c Panache

I suggest you visit the location of these three projects and also the past projects made by these builders and then decide for yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Set your priorities

Originally Posted by cpgarg10
    Thanks Guy's for valuable comments, So i guess express way seems better, as its in middle for people working in delhi/gurgaon/faridabad/g.noida/expressway.

1. I feel sector 137 is slightly cut off from the city. metro is a hope, NO.IDeA when it will fulfill.

2. logix BC has great floor plans and site plans. if you dont mind the distance, go for it.

3. if u want to stay in main city, go for Panache or Mahagun Moderne. Mahagun has very good specs. Imported marble, mod kitchen etc. Lotus panache is a big project and a bit more risky compared to mahagun. mahagun will also get metro.
    CommentQuote