Collapse

ATS Picturesque Reprieves in Sector 152, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
766 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Picturesque Reprieves in Sector 152, Noida

Has anyone visited the site recently? ATS is not posting any construction update videos since August. No idea what’s happening; hope ATS doesn’t become another amprapali.
    we have invested our hard earned money and things doesn’t seem to be moving ahead. Le Grandiose owners haven’t received the possession yet, and ATS doesn’t have answers to the buyers.
    I am an end user who has invested in phase 2.

Comment

• Mankotia
      Mankotia commented
      Editing a comment
      Visited Ats PR site office today and met the sales rep who had sold me the unit in ph 2 in AUGUST 2019.As per him the work should start from 15 oct as ATS HAS Funding now.So whole issue is of Funds only.I went and saw all the sites of Ats and could not see much labour.Lets see if the work starts from 15 OCT.
      Last edited 1 week ago.

Yes.. as per CRM ATS will start construction from 15 oct for PH2 ..

Comment

Hope for the best. One good question to think about is they have taken 10% of booking amount from us in PS-2, and more than 50% inventory is sold, plus this project has been funded by HDFC so what holds them to start the construction.

PS-1 which is scheduled for possession in mid 2023, doesn’t look like it would be finishes in next 21 months.

Comment

Anyone has idea on the whole situation on Le Grandiose? It is almost ready for possession but stil owners are not given the keys and is delayed since 2019.

Comment

• Mankotia
          Mankotia commented
          Editing a comment
          I think they are planning from Jan 22..

• skyfall
          skyfall commented
          Editing a comment
          Le Grandiose Phase - 1 possession in January - 22 , this is what is known through ATS communication which goes out to Buyers. Le Grandiose Phase - 2 expected possession in July - 22.
          Last edited 1 week ago. Reason: Phase - 2 incorrectly mentioned as Phase -1

In my research, everyone has mentioned that ATS has launched multiple projects and at the red line of banks. Only HDFC is funding it because it’s money is stuck so not sure if it will be able to deliver.

Comment

Tags: NULL
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X