Sort by :
Filter by :
- 3c doesn't give any flexi option only CLP and DP.As per their CLP 47.5% payment is due on 6 th floor slab, considering this your plan looks betterCommentQuote0Flag
- Prateek Wisteria Flexi Plan
Plan B : Flexi CLP Payment Plan ( With 6% Rebate)
At the time of booking 10% of Basic Cost At the time of excavation 30% of basic cost +50% of Lease Rent At the time of basement casting 10% of basic cost +50% of Lease Rent At the time of 3rd Floor casting 10% of basic cost +50% of Car Parking+30% of PLC At the time of 6th Floor casting 10% of basic cost + 50% of Car Parking+50% of PLC At the time of 10th Floor casting 10% of basic cost + Power Backup+20% of PLC At the time of 14th Floor casting 10% of basic cost At the time of External Plaster 5% of basic cost At the time of offer of Possession 5% of basic cost + IFMS +F.F. Charges & E.E. Charges + Club Charges
I would say much better because 90% of payment is construction related. I hope excavation is related to respective tower.
Is construction started for this project and buyers have paid 30% installment ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Once again Chandra comes up with a bouncer....gr8 thoughts....really excellent.
It is intresting to know how much a builder pockets at various stages of construction;
1. Before starting construction
2. Completion of structure
It is seen that even under CLP plan, most builders take almost 80% of cost during completion of structure whereas structure cost barely 50% of construction cost. It is worse in flexi.
Be it flexi or CLP, the contruction risks are with the buyer.CommentQuote0Flag
- here is payment plans for towers i have booked in, lotus panache (tower 25). it is similar to one posted above(only floor numbers are changed as towers is 28 floors).
around 80% is gone by the time structure is complete.I don't know about other builders, but in lotus boulevard they are doing brick work parallel to structure work. so my guess is that will be completed close to point when structure work is over.CommentQuote0Flag
- is this in line with guidelines of noida authority (if there are any guidelines on this).if somebody can please clarify this.CommentQuote0Flag