Dear all,

I am a rookie as far as real estate matters are concerned, so I thought I'd seek opinion from the experienced members of this forum.

I am 27, married, and shopping around for my first apartment. After a lot of deliberation, I have zeroed in on the Max Royal project (Sethi builders) in Sector 76, Noida. My considerations for purchasing the apartment are end use as well as reasonable appreciation. Apart from the initial downpayment (10%), I will go for an all-out bank loan.

Here are the reasons this project appeals to me:

The bigger builders are involved in too many simultaneous projects all over the place. Hence, there are ample chances that their deliveries may be delayed. In fact, I had almost decided on JayPee Aman when I realized they had massively overbooked their last phase.
    Sethi seems to have a clean reputation from their past projects.

My budget is not much -- around 26-27 lacs. In that much, I can purchase an 865 sq. feet. apartment in Max Royal.

I have the following queries:

Will 865 sq. feet. make a livable apartment for a nuclear family of 2/3? The floor plan is here. I calculated and the usable area (excluding all balconies and open spaces) comes out to ~58% (503 sq. feet).
      What do you feel is the appreciation potential for this project? Am I making the right choice? Would you suggest some other project instead. I do not want to invest in Noida Extension.

Please let me know your valuable thoughts.

Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey man

I have also booked an aparmtment in Sethi Max Royal
    865 sq.ft is quite nyc flat
    loading seems to be ok

I think this project is 5 acres timely possession is the essence

Appreciation cant say but developed sectors opposite to sector 76

RATES ARE :5500 PSF

SO I EXPEXT DOWN THE LINE 2 YEARS MINIMUM IT WOULD BE MORE THAN 4500 PSF
    CommentQuote