I have heard that Sikka Group is launching their new project called Sikka Karnam Greens.

Please provide the information on:
1. Sikka Karmic Greens and delivery status
2. Recommendations on Sikka Karnam Greens
Read more
1740 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi all senior and experienced members,

Please give your feedback about the credibility of Sikka Group project. I am a working person and want to ensure the risk factor before investing my hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • 120+ flats/ acres looks very congested. it should not exceed 100 flats per acre
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thakurbipin
    Hi all senior and experienced members,
    Please give your feedback about the credibility of Sikka Group project. I am a working person and want to ensure the risk factor before investing my hard earned money.

Simple suggestion:

- Visit the Sikka project site and also ask them about their past projects..

- Visit those past projects personally and see the quality yourself. Incl how they have maintained their projects.

- If under construction project then visit that site also and see who is the contractor..when that project was launched and how is the progress

- The location without a doubt is superb and pricing also very good..but the biggest question..will they deliver ??

- If the builder has NO completed Residential or commercial in a large scale...then investing your money with them can be more risky mainly in terms of quality and maintenance of the project.

- Also DO google about the builder. Type workds like "Sikka builder complaints"..."Sikka builder fraud"..etc etc and see what you get.

- Location is great but only the credibilty of builder is in question.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    120+ flats/ acres looks very congested. it should not exceed 100 flats per acre

For a project with 2,3 Bhk...density should be within 100 per acre

But many projects have 1 bhk also...divide their number by half and you will get a projection.

Example : A project in 3 acres
    200 1 bhk flats (or 100 2bhk approx)
    100 2 bhk flats
    100 3 bhkk flats

Comes about 300 flats (2,3 bhk) in 3 acres..which is 100 per acre

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    For a project with 2,3 Bhk...density should be within 100 per acre

But many projects have 1 bhk also...divide their number by half and you will get a projection.

Example : A project in 3 acres
    200 1 bhk flats (or 100 2bhk approx)
    100 2 bhk flats
    100 3 bhkk flats

Comes about 300 flats (2,3 bhk) in 3 acres..which is 100 per acre

So zohaib what is the verdict.. we can go for sikka karnam or not? 3c is nice but 6-7 L diff is a bit too much for us. ? What would you do in a budget of 22-25 L with sector 143,168,137?
    CommentQuote
  • Loading bomb!

I had a look at 1150 floor plan. 2 bhk with serv room aand 3T. i found the usable area (carpet, balconies and cupboards) to be around 90%! did i mess up somethig, or is it really a bomb to compete against logix?
    CommentQuote
  • Expressway Location is Great, but dreams can be sold even at a more cheaper rates, but when it comes to reality (construction) it normally differs.

I feel this is not the time when one should faith on a new builder because of cheap prices.

My suggestion, Be safer & go with a reputed builder, specially in the case of Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • personally i have no info abt this builders past projects and their quality. If anyone has then pls shed some light. Only after that one can decide whether to go for it or not......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    I had a look at 1150 floor plan. 2 bhk with serv room aand 3T. i found the usable area (carpet, balconies and cupboards) to be around 90%! did i mess up somethig, or is it really a bomb to compete against logix?

As per my calculation, the usable area (carpet, balconies and cupboards) comes to be approx. 850 sqft i.e around 74%.

Drawing Room
    15.8 x
    10.0=

Dining Room
    9.3x
    7.0=

BR-1
    13.0x
    10.5=

BR-2
    11.5x
    11.0=

Serv Room
    7.5x
    7.5=

Kitchen
    7.5x
    7.0=

T-1
    8.0x
    5.6=

T-2
    8.0x
    5.3=

T-3
    4.8x
    4.0=

Balc1+utility
    9.0x
    4.0=

Balcony 2
    8.0x
    5.6=

Balcony 3
    5.0x
    4.6=

Balcony 4
    4.0x
    4.0=

Wardrobe-1
    5.0x
    2.0=

Wardrobe-2
    5.0x
    2.0=

Loft
    3.0x
    3.0=

Total=
    %

Or I have missed something in calculation ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    personally i have no info abt this builders past projects and their quality. If anyone has then pls shed some light. Only after that one can decide whether to go for it or not......

yes, very correct.

Before going further , we need to check builders credibility and quality of past projects.

this one is from lesser known pack and will face hard time to reach mark of 50 %. further he is quoting only little less than logix and 3C.

Sid.
    CommentQuote
  • Before going further , we need to check builders credibility and quality of past projects.

this one is from lesser known pack and will face hard time to reach mark of 50 %. further he is quoting only little less than logix and 3C.

Price is a lot less than 3c and latest logix prices..and that why its inetresting to people....someone should highlight this builders past projects so tohers can get some idea abt the builder credibiltiy

For all i know...he is a small time builder form east delhi...but thats what i am aware of....can anyone pls add to this
    CommentQuote
  • suggestion

BUT 1 thing i wnt to ask..........i'm nt able to rate this project.......

sikka karnam 840 sq ft flat cost ----rs 24 -25 lkh

whereas noida extension good projects cost around18 ----19 lkh

so we hve to invest in noida sec 143 or noida ext good project ?????

sikka is 1st project which is touching both fng & expressway.......

but later this may become disadvantage also bcoz it may cause traffic snarls.....

so plz..senior members plz shed sme light on dis...?
    CommentQuote
  • qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Originally Posted by vaibhavjuneja

Expressway is anyday better than Noida extension, my personal opinion

but later this may become disadvantage also bcoz it may cause traffic snarls.....
    I dont think so traffic snarls will b an issue...traffiic issues are always in regions where there are red lights , bottle necks, chaurahas, etc...

As far as i am concerned...for this project..the builder is a big question mark...else location wise its better than Logix greens and has similar disadvantage of having 2 villages too close

CommentQuote
  • No, it was me who messed up. but kitchen size is 8 * 9.5.

Originally Posted by rajan640
    As per my calculation, the usable area (carpet, balconies and cupboards) comes to be approx. 850 sqft i.e around 74%.

Drawing Room
    15.8 x
    10.0=

Dining Room
    9.3x
    7.0=

BR-1
    13.0x
    10.5=

BR-2
    11.5x
    11.0=

Serv Room
    7.5x
    7.5=

Kitchen
    7.5x
    7.0=

T-1
    8.0x
    5.6=

T-2
    8.0x
    5.3=

T-3
    4.8x
    4.0=

Balc1+utility
    9.0x
    4.0=

Balcony 2
    8.0x
    5.6=

Balcony 3
    5.0x
    4.6=

Balcony 4
    4.0x
    4.0=

Wardrobe-1
    5.0x
    2.0=

Wardrobe-2
    5.0x
    2.0=

Loft
    3.0x
    3.0=

Total=
    %

Or I have missed something in calculation ????
    CommentQuote
  • Location looks good

I second Zohaib in a few thing.... Adding my comments...

Originally Posted by vaibhavjuneja

> Expressway will always be more posh. The Soft industries are coming up in the 5-6 SEZ sectors around 143 and 137. Lots of good office space. And Metro is within 500m from sikka, as per proposed extention plan.

> Agree with Zohaib here. It wld be better, as its a highway. Check out sector 143's location on wikimapia d org, you will see, 143 sector has 3 large roads around it. Expressway, FNG, and Another boarder road along hindon river, which will go all the way till Pari chowk.

Also, after the clover leaf just b4 ATS greens, the next clover leaf crossing would be at FNG.

CommentQuote