I have heard that Sikka Group is launching their new project called Sikka Karnam Greens.

Please provide the information on:
1. Sikka Karmic Greens and delivery status
2. Recommendations on Sikka Karnam Greens
Read more
1740 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys I have booked 3 bhk (1480) in Splendor Tower. Final BSP is 3000 + PLCs for 6th Floor. They have told me the same. They will do the bhoomi poojan in mid of may. Let me tell you the reason why they have not started excavation yet. Registration of this land is done recently. Although land was alloted to them long back by authority but they were not able to make full payment. So now they have sold a 2.5 Acre of land from adjacent Villa land and made final payment.

Also Sikka is planning to build a 70 floor building on Adjacent land along with Villas.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I would request all people who have booked flat in Sikka Karnam to Join Yahoo Group KarnamGreen.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. Coud you tell me the source of this info plz? I have booked a 1255 sq ft flat at Honour tower. The last I heard from them, they had said that out of their 20 acre land Karnam Greens would be in 10 acres and the remaining 10 acres would be for future development, esp villas. What you are trying to say is that they are building villas and the 70 floor building in just 7.5 acres, and have sold off the 2.5 acres to someone else? Any info on whom they have sold this to? Would be good if some commercial comes up here, let's say a small mall, or shops.

QUOTE=nit2k12;181395]Guys I have booked 3 bhk (1480) in Splendor Tower. Final BSP is 2751 for 6th Floor. They have told me the same. They will do the bhoomi poojan in mid of may. Let me tell you the reason why they have not started excavation yet. Registration of this land is done recently. Although land was alloted to them long back by authority but they were not able to make full payment. So now they have sold a 2.5 Acre of land from adjacent Villa land and made final payment.

Also Sikka is planning to build a 70 floor building on Adjacent land along with Villas.
    CommentQuote
  • I have got this information from Sikka staff only. I am not sure who has purchsed 2.5 acre land but this land is only for residential not for commercial. Also one more news Unitech has returned the land in Sec 143 to noida authority. Now Noida authority will auction this land in three pieces.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nit2k12
    I have got this information from Sikka staff only. I am not sure who has purchsed 2.5 acre land but this land is only for residential not for commercial. Also one more news Unitech has returned the land in Sec 143 to noida authority. Now Noida authority will auction this land in three pieces.

Same thing has been said to me.Their executive at Preet Vihar Office told this that they sold 2.5 acre land.
    I am getting 3000 psf on CLP for 4th Floor? Is there any underwriter for this project like unicon etc??
    nit2k12 Is your rate for CLP??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    Dear sir,

Finally I had booked 2 bhk 940 because of ultimate location at Expressway & nearby project of Logix & unitech only Thsese three housing come in sector 143 & other area alloted to IT companies etc in future.

Good you have booked with Sikka Karnam. This sikka karnam thread slowly but steadily picking up.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about penalty clause? Does builder gives in writing while booking flat?
    CommentQuote
  • too much supply in NCR area... bubble might burst after UP election.
    CommentQuote
  • Excavation

Sir,if they started excavation in may last than he may faces many problem if rainy season start & its sure if they start excavation in may last than construction will not reach at ground level Upto June Last & rainy season start from June end or July start which will delay the project in my view They will start excavation from may start or otherwise August last (this is my practical experience & view)
    CommentQuote
    I have got this information from Sikka staff only. I am not sure who has purchsed 2.5 acre land but this land is only for residential not for commercial. Also one more news Unitech has returned the land in Sec 143 to noida authority. Now Noida authority will auction this land in three pieces.

Yes this is true that Unitech returned land to authority and NA is going actions for residential projects. Already couple of builders locked their money to get land ... too many projects ...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I have booked a 1480 3 bhk in flexi plan. Basic PLC is 3000 + 75 for park facing + 25 for IFMS. Its on 6th floor in Spendor.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys is there anybody who has paid more then 10% to Sikka. They told me there is gift after 10% payment. just wanted to know what it could be?
    CommentQuote
    Guys is there anybody who has paid more then 10% to Sikka. They told me there is gift after 10% payment. just wanted to know what it could be?

I have paid 10% to Sikka and they are giving welcome kit all the customers. i have received one few days back, it consist of welcome letter, receipt of payment made and one silver coin of 10gm imprint with sikka group.
    CommentQuote
  • I have in fact made the 15% payment so far. I too got the welcome kit from Sikka. I met with their sales head last saturday, he mentioned that there is a meeting on 12th May with Airport authority and they will be getting approval from them and they expect to begin the excavation work from May end...everything looks good till date..
    CommentQuote
  • 2750 is for which plan (flexi, CLP or down payment)?
    CommentQuote