I have heard that Sikka Group is launching their new project called Sikka Karnam Greens.

Please provide the information on:
1. Sikka Karmic Greens and delivery status
2. Recommendations on Sikka Karnam Greens
Read more
1740 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What ever link sent by Indomura, I am also checking it is clearly mention Work in Progress of Sikka Karmic Greens. How such confusion can come up? If they are clearly showing the pic of Karmic Pic progress? :bab (38):

Beside, Sadly to say, I am not all happy with Contractor YRG Buildtech.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    What ever link sent by Indomura, I am also checking it is clearly mention Work in Progress of Sikka Karmic Greens. How such confusion can come up? If they are clearly showing the pic of Karmic Pic progress? :bab (38):

Beside, Sadly to say, I am not all happy with Contractor YRG Buildtech.

Hi Stud Rock

just a clarification today if I go by the link it clearly mentions that Work in Progress at Sikka Karmic but the day I added this link it mentioned Work Progress at Sikka Karnam and moreover in the Sikka website also it was appearing in Sikka Karnam section.

It was a mistake by Sikkas which was corrected later. Infact I do not follow Sikkas that much so surprised thinking that Sikkas have done so much of job already.......but later it was clarified by the other members....

Just a clarification incase you are seeing the link today
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indomura
    Hi Stud Rock

just a clarification today if I go by the link it clearly mentions that Work in Progress at Sikka Karmic but the day I added this link it mentioned Work Progress at Sikka Karnam and moreover in the Sikka website also it was appearing in Sikka Karnam section.

It was a mistake by Sikkas which was corrected later. Infact I do not follow Sikkas that much so surprised thinking that Sikkas have done so much of job already.......but later it was clarified by the other members....

Just a clarification incase you are seeing the link today

yeah i checked the day link was posted and at that time it was showing as karnam....it was corrected later on when people took this matter up with sikkas......
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I have no idea for that day cus i am here like after 12-13 days.

But if it was like that then you people are right they should not miss guide Buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Sikka purely misguided Buyers...this kind of errors can never be casual as everything in a website...even the smallest ones goes through QC...

anyway i dont expect much professionalism from 'Sikka'...:D
    CommentQuote
  • 20 floors....changes to project..... does it it mean, existing cutomer do not have any value....

are all the developers of noida are doing this.... how abt sec-137, i heard of paramount, but not of Gulshan, ajanara, purvanchal, paras, logix....
    CommentQuote
  • YRG, never heard this name..... have they delivered any BIG townships or Premium apartments, or just..small socities or apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • jspa.delhi:

Sikka like Victory will keep making lot of changes....just wait a bit and you will experience it yourself. I am facing this problem in Victory cross roads...they have done all ulta pulta in the layout as they are not able to sell. Same with Sikka.

in high density societies choosing builder is extremely important. I am learning it the hardway...this is my first investment in pure high density societies. Some well wisher adviced me Purvanchal but somehow i didnt buy Purvanchal mainly due to cost factor. Wish i had thought over this earlier.

I was sold victory at G+14.....its G+19 now. I am expecting it to be G+21 soon...and mine is a 4Bhk unit...God knows whats in future for me... :P

regarding Paramount...well people are suffering badly there...lot of floors got increased....its not good but sadly we dont have laws to protect us...the buyers...

all the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jspa.delhi
    YRG, never heard this name..... have they delivered any BIG townships or Premium apartments, or just..small socities or apartments.

I dont know much but what i see in the profile it seems they are more into Govt constructions and mainly related to CGHS , Has done many constructions for CGHS ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realdogma
    jspa.delhi:

Sikka like Victory will keep making lot of changes....just wait a bit and you will experience it yourself. I am facing this problem in Victory cross roads...they have done all ulta pulta in the layout as they are not able to sell. Same with Sikka.

in high density societies choosing builder is extremely important. I am learning it the hardway...this is my first investment in pure high density societies. Some well wisher adviced me Purvanchal but somehow i didnt buy Purvanchal mainly due to cost factor. Wish i had thought over this earlier.

I was sold victory at G+14.....its G+19 now. I am expecting it to be G+21 soon...and mine is a 4Bhk unit...God knows whats in future for me... :P

regarding Paramount...well people are suffering badly there...lot of floors got increased....its not good but sadly we dont have laws to protect us...the buyers...

all the best.

This would be the major problem with any up coming Builders... Certain changes would be possible till the possession ... Thats why builder mention such things in BBA any minor changes can happen in Super Area (+ or -)

Beside, People they are compromising and avoiding such problems because of good location and such competitive prices offer by builders on Such good sectors in Noida.

As per my experienced any new builder shall always enjoy the Premium along with other good projects during excellent time in real estate. the best eg is "Gurgaon Builders" ... !! Many worse builders they also enjoy the sun rising prices even they have not delivered good equalities.
    CommentQuote
  • project density- what the future holds

I have an investment in Logix greens. I was told 2200 flats in 25 acres which was more than decent. This was in june of this year. i don't know what the density stands today.

But if we are take a recent example of Hanging Gardens in 107, the future looks very scary. It's a five & half acre project and guess the total number of apartments: 1050 + !!!!!! Now this is nearly 200 apartments/acre. Now this is at the time of launch...god knows where it will end up by the time it gets completed
    CommentQuote
  • Is any get loan approval and instalment payment from bank to sikka.
    CommentQuote
  • Because I am getting loan approval from LICHF but not getting cheque because till now sikka project not approved by LICHF , only approved by AXIS,HDFC,ICICI
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    This would be the major problem with any up coming Builders... Certain changes would be possible till the possession ... Thats why builder mention such things in BBA any minor changes can happen in Super Area (+ or -)

Beside, People they are compromising and avoiding such problems because of good location and such competitive prices offer by builders on Such good sectors in Noida.

As per my experienced any new builder shall always enjoy the Premium along with other good projects during excellent time in real estate. the best eg is "Gurgaon Builders" ... !! Many worse builders they also enjoy the sun rising prices even they have not delivered good equalities.

Inspite of most of the Builders failing to meet the commitments I really fail to understand how long the buyers will keep mum and satisfied thinking

" my builder is better then the one across the road whose project is delayed more then 2 years ....."

" my apartment price on papers has gone up 20 to 50%"

" hey my builder is great inspite all the changes in the project plans ad couple of months delays atleats he did not run away with my money like ABC builder

I think its enough ..... Lets all get together and not let builders / dealers do what they want..

I strongly feel " NO BUILDER IS GOOD UNTIL AND UNLESS HE DOES NOT DELIVERS WHAT HE PROMISED AS PER THE INITIAL PLAN"

Infact I dont blame the Brokers / Builders but us Buyers who allow them to do what they want and still appreciate ..... after all they are doing business with single moto to maximize profits and we allow them to do so.....

Honestly it can only happen in India ..... i live in east and its just impossible that something like this can happen here..:bab (38)::
    CommentQuote
  • Another Flyover on Expressway

Flyover on e-way to ease traffic flow - The Times of India

Good News, 6 lane flyover flyover to be constructed soon on the proposed FNG Site
    CommentQuote