Sort by :
Filter by :
- I have one 840sqft 2BHK in sikka karnam. The builder supposed to complete the project within this year. But now getting no confidence that it will be completed within next 3 years.
Feeling I am stuck.CommentQuote0Flag
Feeling I am stuck.
In BBA its clearly mention that project will completed by Sep. 2014. So by delay of 6 month we can say project will deliver on mar. 2015.CommentQuote0Flag
- what is BBA?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rakeshgailDear Friends,
I am internet in buying 2bhk+study in sikka karnam. Plz let me know if any body interest in resale.
Rakesh Ji to aap hain Internet jo duniya bhar mein faila huaa hai :DCommentQuote0Flag
You own a flat in Karnam, signed BBA and you don't know what is BBA.
BBA means Bechara Buyer Anjaan. ;)
(BBA= BUILDER BUYER AGREEMENT). A moti si multi pages printed register to aap ne sign kiya hoga ya karoge.CommentQuote0Flag
- I know builder buyer agreement. Was not aware of this short form. Thnx Bro.
Looking at the speed of construction work at site, I afraid that the project will be delayed by atleast 1.5 years.CommentQuote0Flag
Looking at the speed of construction work at site, I afraid that the project will be delayed by atleast 1.5 years.
Don't worry delay in construction and possession is quite common now a days. Logix sold their projects with the promise of delivery in 18+ or -6 months. But still not delivered their first project in 3 years.
We will be lucky If we will get our flat even after 1.5 yrs of delay.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi..is it worth investing in this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by deljattHi..is it worth investing in this project?
yes if u have patienceeeeeeeeeeee...............CommentQuote0Flag
- why and how construction has stopped at Karnam site? Pl someone tell this forum.CommentQuote0Flag
- There is no update from Sikka in their website.
But expecting some photograph very soon.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there any penalty clause in BBA for delayed delivery?
My copy of agreement is now with Bank.CommentQuote0Flag
My copy of agreement is now with Bank.
Yes. Rs 5/sqft per month. Means If you have flat of size 1000sqft, you will get Rs 5000/month.CommentQuote0Flag
- Photo has been uploaded today for Splendor tower. It is showing some progress.CommentQuote0Flag