Last updated: February 8 2019
1868 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sikka Kaamna Greens Sikka Group Sector 143 Noida

Originally posted by realdogma View Post
    jspa.delhi:

Sikka like Victory will keep making lot of changes....just wait a bit and you will experience it yourself. I am facing this problem in Victory cross roads...they have done all ulta pulta in the layout as they are not able to sell. Same with Sikka.

in high density societies choosing builder is extremely important. I am learning it the hardway...this is my first investment in pure high density societies. Some well wisher adviced me Purvanchal but somehow i didnt buy Purvanchal mainly due to cost factor. Wish i had thought over this earlier.

I was sold victory at G+14.....its G+19 now. I am expecting it to be G+21 soon...and mine is a 4Bhk unit...God knows whats in future for me... :P

regarding Paramount...well people are suffering badly there...lot of floors got increased....its not good but sadly we dont have laws to protect us...the buyers...

all the best.
    This would be the major problem with any up coming Builders... Certain changes would be possible till the possession ... Thats why builder mention such things in BBA any minor changes can happen in Super Area (+ or -)

Beside, People they are compromising and avoiding such problems because of good location and such competitive prices offer by builders on Such good sectors in Noida.

As per my experienced any new builder shall always enjoy the Premium along with other good projects during excellent time in real estate. the best eg is "Gurgaon Builders" ... !! Many worse builders they also enjoy the sun rising prices even they have not delivered good equalities.
    If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

Comment

project density- what the future holds

I have an investment in Logix greens. I was told 2200 flats in 25 acres which was more than decent. This was in june of this year. i don't know what the density stands today.

But if we are take a recent example of Hanging Gardens in 107, the future looks very scary. It's a five & half acre project and guess the total number of apartments: 1050 + !!!!!! Now this is nearly 200 apartments/acre. Now this is at the time of launch...god knows where it will end up by the time it gets completed
      Last edited January 9 2016, 10:19 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Is any get loan approval and instalment payment from bank to sikka.
        Garg

Comment

Because I am getting loan approval from LICHF but not getting cheque because till now sikka project not approved by LICHF , only approved by AXIS,HDFC,ICICI
          Garg

Comment

Originally posted by StudRawk View Post
            This would be the major problem with any up coming Builders... Certain changes would be possible till the possession ... Thats why builder mention such things in BBA any minor changes can happen in Super Area (+ or -)

Beside, People they are compromising and avoiding such problems because of good location and such competitive prices offer by builders on Such good sectors in Noida.

As per my experienced any new builder shall always enjoy the Premium along with other good projects during excellent time in real estate. the best eg is "Gurgaon Builders" ... !! Many worse builders they also enjoy the sun rising prices even they have not delivered good equalities.
            Inspite of most of the Builders failing to meet the commitments I really fail to understand how long the buyers will keep mum and satisfied thinking

" my builder is better then the one across the road whose project is delayed more then 2 years ....."

" my apartment price on papers has gone up 20 to 50%"

" hey my builder is great inspite all the changes in the project plans ad couple of months delays atleats he did not run away with my money like ABC builder

I think its enough ..... Lets all get together and not let builders / dealers do what they want..

I strongly feel " NO BUILDER IS GOOD UNTIL AND UNLESS HE DOES NOT DELIVERS WHAT HE PROMISED AS PER THE INITIAL PLAN"

Infact I dont blame the Brokers / Builders but us Buyers who allow them to do what they want and still appreciate ..... after all they are doing business with single moto to maximize profits and we allow them to do so.....

Honestly it can only happen in India ..... i live in east and its just impossible that something like this can happen here..:

Comment

Another Flyover on Expressway

Flyover on e-way to ease traffic flow - The Times of India

Good News, 6 lane flyover flyover to be constructed soon on the proposed FNG Site
              Thanks

Comment

I kept on scratching my head...and thinking..

why there is delay in sikka projects.....

(a) genuine delay by authority
                (b)any Lalach factor
                (c) mismanagemnet
                (d) buildor is Darpok in decideing things on time
                (e) they are analysing near market and then will come.....

But whatever.....izzat ka tou bhaji pala ho gaya.......now only one thing can save them....and can bring them back......abd that QUALITY, QUALITY, QUALITY.....

see what qulity gives to a bulder.....Purvanchal....at backside of 137, 4300 today+other charges and no discount, no advertisement, no broker......just 1 good project...and after this ...QUALITY SPEAKS....very TRUE...
                Last edited January 9 2016, 10:20 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by jspa.delhi View Post
                  I kept on scratching my head...and thinking..
                  why there is delay in sikka projects.....
                  (a) genuine delay by authority
                  (b)any Lalach factor
                  (c) mismanagemnet
                  (d) buildor is Darpok in decideing things on time
                  (e) they are analysing near market and then will come.....

But whatever.....izzat ka tou bhaji pala ho gaya.......now only one thing can save them....and can bring them back......abd that QUALITY, QUALITY, QUALITY.....

see what qulity gives to a bulder.....Purvanchal....at backside of 137, 4300 today+other charges and no discount, no advertisement, no broker......just 1 good project...and after this ...QUALITY SPEAKS....very TRUE...
                  I often heard the builder is " LALA Builder" in this forum only. What does that mean?
                  Thanks

Comment

I read on Contractor YRG's site....do we have 20 floor and 1400 flats in the project.

i dont think that a contractor can make such mistakes.

that means 140/acre ?

'Sikka Karnam Greens"; a 20 storied housing complex consisting of 1400 D'Us at Sector-143B, Noida

Comment

Few Good Newses, about area

sectors around 143 are building fast, and soon, this area will be no less then sec-93.

Sec-142 : A petrol and CNG statation almost done near advant, and will be working in 3 months.
                      Sec-168 : last projecgt is also on its way, Sunworld (4000/sqf)
                      Sec-143 : Sikka new project on remaining land is on its way.
                      Sec-143 : 3C launchng in coming 3 months.

looks like, if area is premium, Sikka's will will not make is low/mid segment, to beat business competition,
                      Ye, but they should come out of issues and go fast on construction.

Rg

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X