Semi furnished apartments.

What else?
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does someone has an idea about Urbtech as a builder? Do you think this is worth a buy?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vivekcapri79
    Does someone has an idea about Urbtech as a builder? Do you think this is worth a buy?

They dont have stalled project and work on their commercial is gng at so so pace...cant say that he is tarnished but...but New builder....yes....
    Location is good....i would put urbtech in the same slot as victory, IITL, and sikka
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Semi furnished apartments.

What else?

Hey what do you mean by Semifurnished......

Does it mean wood work cupboads etc eetc
    CommentQuote
  • Pls Join & Share your thoughts :- https://groups.google.com/group/168s-xaviers?hl=en

This is a group for the people who bought property in Urbtech 168's Xaviers located at sector 168, Noida Expressway

168’s Xaviers is located on proposed FNG & touching expressway surrounded with green environs.
    CommentQuote
  • What is current status of this project. I am planning to invest on this.
    Seniors please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RahulIndrapuram
    What is current status of this project. I am planning to invest on this.
    Seniors please suggest.

Its for Studio Apartments
    CommentQuote
  • construction speed is very very Slow. slowest on expressway. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I found this project interesting. I'm getting a very good deal in resale.

I found only one negative thing in this project. That its the last plot and there is a village in front of it. However brocker was saying that this village is temporary as construction worker are staying there. And there would be fng instead of that village.

Also i have read in few threads that there is a STP near by.

Senior members please advice whether i should go for this property or not?

Thank you in advance
    CommentQuote
  • IITL-Nimbus Sec 168 is the best sectorwise. They have recently launched new towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitr1983
    Hi,

I found this project interesting. I'm getting a very good deal in resale.

I found only one negative thing in this project. That its the last plot and there is a village in front of it. However brocker was saying that this village is temporary as construction worker are staying there. And there would be fng instead of that village.

Also i have read in few threads that there is a STP near by.

Senior members please advice whether i should go for this property or not?

Thank you in advance

wat price you are getting..i also saw this project and short listed for 500 sq feet unit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sarvind76
    wat price you are getting..i also saw this project and short listed for 500 sq feet unit

Any idea about Current Price for Fresh as well as Resale deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea about this project today? Will it be a good buy for long terms, say 5-7 years in 4500-4600 per sq ft all inclusive? I understand the possession starts in 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Totally waste, owner of xxxxx, pacific tower, is fraudier he cheated with many people. His name is sumesh

CommentQuote