Hey all ! I am execuive engineer ntpc,new to IREF and a new buyer..I am planning to buy a flat for purely investment purpose where i hope to get some good returns in 5 years or so..and after a week's research i had finally shortlisted Golf avenue by Gardenia,AIMS and Max Builders sector 75,golf city noida.

howver after reading posts of various ppl ( most of whom have also booked their flat at golf avenue) here at IREF, I am forced to rethink again and m back to square one..confused!!!

while reading posts related to golf avenue, i came across comparison btwn golf avenue by gardenia group and amarpali silicion city and i concluded that Amarpali silicon city at sector 76 noida is better option..

please throw some light over this project of amarpali,whther land has been registered,hows constructio work going,hows attitude of builders...

Thanks and regards
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 12 views but no replies yet !!:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul, Any particular reasons for choosing Amrapali. They have lot of projects under execution. So delivery raises lot of questions. Also, have you been to the site? Check the progress as project was lauched more than a year back.

In my opinion there are definitely better builders available. Check IREF posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul.nitk04
    12 views but no replies yet !!:bab (35):

Hello Rahul,

My suggestion,dont go for amrapali as they have opened so many projects & difficult to meet the timelines as you need good return after say 5 years & lets say flat is not ready .

I would suggest you to go for good builders who have less projects so they can concentrate on their projects.My suggestion Assotech Windsor court in Sec -78 & AVS orchid in Sec-76.

Rest you can go through the various threads & decide.
    Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul.nitk04
    12 views but no replies yet !!:bab (35):

As per my opinion, Amrapali is a good option as compared to Gardenia. I believe Amrapali will deliver on time ( or +- 3 moths after seeing progress of Sec 119-120 progress) but compromise might be on quality. I see Amrapali growing in supertech way.
    I suggest you to look for Mahagun and Prateek as these two builders are catching eyes in the nearby area.

Raj
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current status of ASC

Can anybody tell me whats the progress of ASC
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Silicon City Web Portal CommonFloor

Dear Reader,

In case you eventually decide to book a flat at Amrapali Silicon City (ASC), please join the Amrapali Silicon City Web Portal CommonFloor.

Its is a private community portal supporting features line Notices,
    Discussions, Flat Owners' Directory, sub-groups etc.

The home page of the portal is mentioned below:

http://www.commonfloor.com/amrapali-silicon-city-delhi-ncr/povp-dk0b6u

==============
    Steps to Join
    ==============
    1. Open the web addeess/URL: http://www.commonfloor.com/amrapali-silicon-city-delhi-ncr/povp-dk0b6u
    2. Click on "Join" button on the Left side of your screem.
    3. Fill in your details + Flat Number
    4. Wait for activation mail.
    5. Confirm activation mail.

====================================================================
    Yahoo Groups Vs Google Groups Vs CommonFloor Community
    ====================================================================

Apartment Owners started using internet as a preferred medium of
    communication because it provided them the ease of communicating.
    Initially they used to send emails to all members in “CC’. But for
    larger number of members it became inconvenient and email lists like
    Yahoo groups & Google groups became a defacto standard.
    These emails lists do provide a convenience to communicate but the
    growing pain of unwanted emails, difficult verification, non
    specialized list,no SMS and no intelligence in reusing the information
    generated are few of the reasons why a specialized service like
    CommonFloor makes more sense for apartment/residential communities.
    Check out the comparison below to understand the differences and
    advantages better.

http://blog.commonfloor.com/yahoo-groups-vs-google-groups-vs-commonfl...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey

Its what I was saying before..
    Amprpali doesn't complete the super structure 1st but start exterior finishing:bab (59):

Never seen anywhere..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Amprpali doesn't complete the super structure 1st but start exterior finishing:bab (59):

Never seen anywhere..

That's for publishing completion ads in the newpaper when the actual possession is still nowhere near...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

Never seen anywhere..

New technology but it is looking good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    New technology but it is looking good.

this Unique and New technology is only followed by Amrapali and Builders alike..

gurrrrr
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey

Trail Bahi I think amrapali have given u a new camera that's why u post the lousy pic of each project of their in all site namely silicon city, Eden park, sapphire...

Take this with pinch of salt..

But tell me the status of registry in amrapali projects...
    Is is done with phase 1, Buyers of platinum project ..
    CommentQuote
  • they started this exterior work just to attract new buyers that it is close to completion
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/7736-amrapali-silicon-city-amrapali-group-sector-76-noida?t=10203

Search Before Creating a New Thread
    - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote