Lets create a black list amongst ourselves of the fradulent brokers/builders.

Lets pen down any bad experiences we face while dealing with these people, at least with this information new people will get aware and we can not only save people but also teach a lessen to these cheaters.

So please people share any bad experiences you have.
Read more
181 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Triangle Bokers

Made so many incorrect claims (and also said: "we don't do bla bla bla. it is called mis-selling!")

1. IITL built the pearl Gateway tower.
    2. Pearl Infra is a sister concer of IITL.
    3. IITL is noly buying land for last 50 years. has largest land bank in india.
    4. it doesn't start a project unless it's existing project is 60% complete.
    CommentQuote
  • According to me all builders who delay start of construction beyond 6 months should be blacklisted and all brokers who are attached to these builders should be as well.

Unfortunately in our country the property laws SUCK.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to ascertain whether Supertech/Amrapali/Antriksh/Arihant have alientaed customers enough to be in Black List.....rating in the line of ...as bestowed by Marks and Spencer/Crisil etc should be published and cataloged here...
    CommentQuote
  • Any builder who has collected bookings without having right / title/ possession of land (Gardenia) should be blacklisted.
    CommentQuote
  • One more thing, we should always take a majority point of view here , not just one bias or may be some brokers here who would try to belittle others..

So, lets keep on adding.. List so far..
    Builders :
    1.Gardenia -For selling property without possesion of land.

Brokers:
    1.Triangle Brokers : For false commitment.

People please contribute your experiences and continue to add here
    CommentQuote
  • :)

Originally Posted by anirudhbhatnagar83
    One more thing, we should always take a majority point of view here , not just one bias or may be some brokers here who would try to belittle others..

So, lets keep on adding.. List so far..
    Builders :
    1.Gardenia -For selling property without possesion of land.

Brokers:
    1.Triangle Brokers : For false commitment.

People please contribute your experiences and continue to add here

One great thing: the broker from Triangle who made false commitments said that he earlier worked with Gardenia! (who knows, this might also be a lie!)
    CommentQuote
  • TRAINGLE - THE GREATEST CHEATS OF NOIDA

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    One great thing: the broker from Triangle who made false commitments said that he earlier worked with Gardenia! (who knows, this might also be a lie!)

GUYS,

I advice you all to be beware of "THE TRIANGLE" property brokers in Noida dealing in HYDE PARK, MAX ROYAL and GARDENIA. They have cheated me of approx 1 lac Rupees, and did fraud in charging extra money and not being transparent in deal. They engage in all sorts of misinterpretation and falsification of information.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder - Gardenia at the top with the reason mentioned above.

In Grace project, they even refused to honour the price they put on their official receipt. They offered me covered parking for Rs 1 Lc which they refused saying that they can not honour that.

Their Official Broker (as they told me): Property Guru who kept on making false promises about their new projects and delivery on time even though land was not possesed by Gardenia.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nicks
    Builder - Gardenia at the top with the reason mentioned above.

In Grace project, they even refused to honour the price they put on their official receipt. They offered me covered parking for Rs 1 Lc which they refused saying that they can not honour that.

Their Official Broker (as they told me): Property Guru who kept on making false promises about their new projects and delivery on time even though land was not possesed by Gardenia.

Definitely add Amrapali to the list of blacklisted.

Has cheated 5000 families in Amrapali Smart City.
    CommentQuote
  • Another one : false commitments, fraud broker

Hi Guys,

The broker named Mahendar at Royal associates in 583, Sector 37, Noida is a big liar, and full of false committments. Once the deal is done, he takes no time in taking a uturn from his commitments. Beware.

RR
    CommentQuote
  • I recently had a very bad experience with one broker when i went into a resale deal .
    This broker turned out to be all false commitments and nothing substantial. Once the deal was about to break because of his callousness and he didn't take any stand. Rather charged a hefty amount from me, as well as (as I came to know), got a hefty cut from seller's broker (from my money) by raising the rate a little for me.

All in all a very bad experience, as he backed off at the last minute (after most payment was done to fulfill his promises.

His name is Mr. Kashyap (can PM details if someone need). Just wanted to make you guys beware.

Please share names/firms/incidents if anyone had any bad one. So, other can beware of such frauds.
    CommentQuote
  • I also think this thread should be sticky thread.. what say ?
    CommentQuote
  • Add silk route developers pvt ltd to the list.....his owner yuvraj sirohi is no. 1 fraud....no business ethics.....have posted earlier in some other thread, my exp of dealing with him.....more than 6 lacs rs stucked.....already lodged fir against him....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by da.darsh
    Add silk route developers pvt ltd to the list.....his owner yuvraj sirohi is no. 1 fraud....no business ethics.....have posted earlier in some other thread, my exp of dealing with him.....more than 6 lacs rs stucked.....already lodged fir against him....

seems like a lot of people have entered into this business to make quick bucks, they have no work ethic and just want to fetch max from whoever unluckily gets into their trap of words.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Authority has put the following list of Fraudulent builders on its website:-

http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/builderdefalt.jpg
    CommentQuote