Best project in noida

Last updated: November 5 2010
13 | Posts
3031 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best project in noida

all those who r looking for luxury golf view flats must keep an eye on unitech grande

to me this can be one of the best project in noida keeping location as the top priority

9 hole golf is almost complete & inauguration is going to happen very soon may be nov 15th

but the main problem with this project is it is from unitech which is facing cash flow problems

many investers r losing huge money in unitech grande all those who have invested before rec.

so what i feel there is a risk involved in unitech grande(delay) but if they can execute it properly as the time progress & if execution will take place according to plan unitech grande will be the prime location for many end users & will going to surprise many people

to me if they can pull up things this one will going to be the best in noida
    s I m

Re : Best project in noida

Cheers.

Regards
    Sbajaj

Comment

ug

Dear simsim,
      My view is that u r speaking like a broker of Ug. I feel go furthur 10 km in expway rather than go 2 km inside for ur flat in ug . Cmp jp vs ug . Price , quality , location etc.
      Take less time in expwy.
      Thx

Comment

mr rakesh i am not a broker or a fan of unitech but anyhow just to tell u we have a appt booked in jp pavilion height so i know few things about jp wish town noida

i think jp noida is not a luxury project anymore because of very high density & more & more will come in coming years,just wait & watch

in property location is the key & both unitech grande & jp r good but unitech have the upper hand & will be in more demand because of key location

about price which is another key factor surely jp has the upper hand but if unitech can execute the project properly according to the plan then things will change

about quality there is not much of a issue

at the end unitech is not in the good shape when comes to financial strenght ,therefore its all about execution & final outcome

i havnt booked in unitech grande because of the risk factor but in my opinion if unitech can execute this project ,unitech grande will going to be one of the best project in noida without any doubt

at the end if some1 say few good things about any project doesnt mean he/she is a broker of that company

do your own research & act according to what u see & what u feel not what u hear

thanks
        s I m

Comment

i agree with below explaination - so any dealers out there, u r welcome to send me contact numbers as private msg if any units available in UG...

Originally posted by simsim View Post
          mr rakesh i am not a broker or a fan of unitech but anyhow just to tell u we have a appt booked in jp pavilion height so i know few things about jp wish town noida

i think jp noida is not a luxury project anymore because of very high density & more & more will come in coming years,just wait & watch

in property location is the key & both unitech grande & jp r good but unitech have the upper hand & will be in more demand because of key location

about price which is another key factor surely jp has the upper hand but if unitech can execute the project properly according to the plan then things will change

about quality there is not much of a issue

at the end unitech is not in the good shape when comes to financial strenght ,therefore its all about execution & final outcome

i havnt booked in unitech grande because of the risk factor but in my opinion if unitech can execute this project ,unitech grande will going to be one of the best project in noida without any doubt

at the end if some1 say few good things about any project doesnt mean he/she is a broker of that company

do your own research & act according to what u see & what u feel not what u hear

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshkatoch View Post
            Dear simsim,
            My view is that u r speaking like a broker of Ug. I feel go furthur 10 km in expway rather than go 2 km inside for ur flat in ug . Cmp jp vs ug . Price , quality , location etc.
            Take less time in expwy.
            Thx
            you dont have to go 10km of EWay for JP.

Comment

Originally posted by bloombox View Post
              i agree with below explaination - so any dealers out there, u r welcome to send me contact numbers as private msg if any units available in UG...
              Even i am interested to know - Any dealers if there is any availability in size 3300-3500 sqft + and it's under construction - pls PM me the full details along with payment details.

Regards
              Sbajaj

Comment

S A Finman is a big dealer for this..they have office in Noida

Comment

Simsim,
                  Locationwise , this is THE BEST. Specs wise it matches JP Golf porject.
                  But this again would be a very dense project ( dont compare to Junta projects, but compared to luxary ones). Unitech have paid too much for land and is going to make most of it. Coming launches ( in next 3 years) surrounding 9 hole golf , would make it too dense.

Comment

biggest uncertainty is that they haven't announced the final plan for whole area. who knows what kind of high density building they will develop in rest of area currently being shown as future development in layout map available on their website.
                    Originally posted by luckysir View Post
                    Simsim,
                    Locationwise , this is THE BEST. Specs wise it matches JP Golf porject.
                    But this again would be a very dense project ( dont compare to Junta projects, but compared to luxary ones). Unitech have paid too much for land and is going to make most of it. Coming launches ( in next 3 years) surrounding 9 hole golf , would make it too dense.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X