Refer to this post by Zohaib: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/11947-top-3-buys-in-noidagreater-noida-region?t=14290

My question is why wouldn't Paras Seasons be a better investment than 3C Zing, considering both are adjacent plots and Paras is cheaper. Zing seems to be closer to the STP. Also, no work has yet started in Zing, while excavation is in full swing at Paras Seasons.

Seasons is also a smaller society so chances of early delivery seem to be bright.

Is it only the 3C brandname? I would be wary counting on just that!
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by absentraveler
    Refer to this post by Zohaib: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/11947-top-3-buys-in-noidagreater-noida-region?t=14290

My question is why wouldn't Paras Seasons be a better investment than 3C Zing, considering both are adjacent plots and Paras is cheaper. Zing seems to be closer to the STP. Also, no work has yet started in Zing, while excavation is in full swing at Paras Seasons.

Seasons is also a smaller society so chances of early delivery seem to be bright.

Is it only the 3C brandname? I would be wary counting on just that!

If you see the complete plot of this sector 168 you will notice that the 3C plot is L Shaped...infact paras has got this plot from 3C Only

Paras will be behind the Commercial Planned by 3C

3C will have Urbtech xaviour behind

3C and Urbtech will face the Mini SEZ while Paras will be towards the drain side.

Even though which amongst all of them will be best can ONLY be said after work is complete and good 2-3 years pass after that...which will show maintenance, etc etc

But going by present records the following is seen:

1. 3C definately has a better brand name and value than Paras
    2. 3C is big in commercials and has mainatiend their buildings well..some may argues residentials and commercials are different...but at the end they are buildings executed by same builder and maintained by them
    3. 3C is Bang on expressway with nothing between it and the expressway and yet good 100 mtrs away with service lane and green belt in between. This according to me is a good locational advantage as very fw projects are on expressway

On the whole i do agree that 2 main points for my choice of 3C Zing over Paras would be:

- Location on expressway
    - 3C Brand name..which it has earned through its well maintained and well built commercial projects

CommentQuote
  • Thanks for this analysis, Zohaib.

However, do these factors merit the price premium that 3C expects? It is 300+ psf at the moment.

As far as the drain goes, it is equidistant from the Paras and Zing plots. Also, the 3C plot is closer to the STP.

Much appreciate your inputs. Do let me know.

PS: Has anyone visited the Paras commercial project Twin Towers in Gurgaon. I was much impressed. It also houses the Paras HQs.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i have been that building you are referring to, its Paras Buildtech's HQ called twin towers i think and it is a well maintained and decent building. I was not disappointed by it all . After i saw that building i was very satisfied that i made a good decision booking one in Paras Tierea (137 sec). I think people are very apprehensive of Paras since there no completed residential projects in NCR by them.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, Panipat. Let's hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Me too (keeping fingers crossed) Paras may be one of those new builders but definitely not one of the infamous/blac.k listed ones. And i heard the construction for Tierea on the other side is in full swing matching with its neighbour Logix. I know we all have put our hard earned money but there is risk involved with any pre-launch projects no matter who the builder is.

If i remember correctly you were canceling your booking right after the RBI news. Did you cancel it ?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for this analysis, Zohaib.

However, do these factors merit the price premium that 3C expects? It is 300+ psf at the moment.
    3c Zing is going at 3150-3275 (all incl. after all discounts)
    pricing depends on floor, building, etc

As far as the drain goes, it is equidistant from the Paras and Zing plots. Also, the 3C plot is closer to the STP.
    Dont go by the 3C Board...the board of 3C you see close to drain and STP is NOT 3C Zing location..thats the location of 3c commercial.
    The boards which have "3C Zing " written on it is the boundry of 3c zing. Thats good 400 mtrs from drain..and from the STP easily more than 200 mtrs

The 3C land is L Shaped

Drain is running very close to 137 also...
    With a commercial building between the Zing location and drain further helps in this factpr

Much appreciate your inputs. Do let me know.

PS: Has anyone visited the Paras commercial project Twin Towers in Gurgaon. I was much impressed. It also houses the Paras HQs.

Paras is owned by Surinder Nagar..MP of Noida...he has a Milk business and is NOT a hardcore builder. Paras is much better than Supertech, Omaxe, etc. and quite safe

The only issue is execution and maintaining the project...just making it doesnt complete the story...it has to be well build and maintained as well. Thats where people who have seen build quality and maintenance of 3C in Noida region (many people cant go to gurgaon to see a project of a builder)..Plus 3C has been qute clear cut with their approach in dealing with customers so thats all added to their brand value

For an investor a brand image is very imp. and in this case 3C has a better brand image in noida region

CommentQuote
  • Thanks for following my updates, Panipat. No, I didn't cancel my booking. Ran into some additional avenues for the couple of extra lakhs needed, so will go ahead. Plus, many banks will implement the RBI guidelines only later, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :-)

Yes, the construction of Tierra is in full swings. I was also happy to see the progress at the Seasons site.

Zohaib, thanks for your reassuring words. Since I am an end user, it is important for me to know Paras is safe. Yes, from an investor PoV right now, 3C may make more sense.

I look forward to my dream home in a few years.
    CommentQuote
  • Just wanted to add a few more words. I work for a reputed company who also have an office in Tech Boulevard maintained and built by 3C. It is indeed a well maintained building.

And as far as Gurgaon goes, I have been one of the toughest customers for the real estate agent taking me around. :-) He jokingly said that he'd sold an 80 lakh villa last week where the buyer didn't ask anything. And here am I taking him around for my house. He says working with me has been a learning experience for him. :-)
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for following my updates, Panipat. No, I didn't cancel my booking. Ran into some additional avenues for the couple of extra lakhs needed, so will go ahead. Plus, many banks will implement the RBI guidelines only later, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :-)

Yes, the construction of Tierra is in full swings. I was also happy to see the progress at the Seasons site.

Zohaib, thanks for your reassuring words. Since I am an end user, it is important for me to know Paras is safe. Yes, from an investor PoV right now, 3C may make more sense.
    Paras is certainly safer than the rest of the Lot..also please note the 3C zing will be good for investors..as this project will have a lot of tenants...due to a good availablitly of 1 Bhk and 2 Bhk and walking distance from SEZ and metro.
    Maintenance wise...3C as per its standards in Commercial looks up to the mark.
    Paras is NOT hardcore builder and that has its plus and minus...minus maybe experience in maintenace...and plus is that this guy has a solid political guy and has a flourishing milk business...so he is better off than the hardcore builders who run away with peoples money..or stall projects and invest other places

I look forward to my dream home in a few years.

Insh my friend..all the best to you and you family
    CommentQuote
  • Insha-allah! Thanks for your good wishes, Zohaib.
    CommentQuote
    Just wanted to add a few more words. I work for a reputed company who also have an office in Tech Boulevard maintained and built by 3C. It is indeed a well maintained building.

And as far as Gurgaon goes, I have been one of the toughest customers for the real estate agent taking me around. :-) He jokingly said that he'd sold an 80 lakh villa last week where the buyer didn't ask anything. And here am I taking him around for my house. He says working with me has been a learning experience for him. :-)

Thats an excellent sign of a good buyer...India is full of people with Loads of Black money...what one doesnt earn..doesnt pinch...Most of the investors are pumping their black money in RE...no one bothers to question these brokers..

And many investors very foolishly think that "Jahaan Rehna nahin wahaan itni research kyun karna".....They forget that eventually they have to SELL this Property to get returns..and the person buying ..if an end user...which usually is....WILL ASK

No investment in RE is complete without a Buyer....One can casually say...this property is worth 1 crore....Untill unless there is a Buyer ho wants to pay 1 crore for that property...Its all worthless.

Investor ho ya end user...always buy a property keeping in mind the mindset of an end user...Its always best to buy a property imagining what if you are buying for your own use...will you like it ???

If you feel NO..then dont buy....

CommentQuote
  • Let me know , where i can get a villa in 80 L in Gurgaon ? :D :bab (35)::bab (41):

Originally Posted by absentraveler
    Just wanted to add a few more words. I work for a reputed company who also have an office in Tech Boulevard maintained and built by 3C. It is indeed a well maintained building.

CommentQuote
  • ManojA: Sorry to be puncturing your hopes, but the villa he was mentioning is in the so-called Noida Extension. I think you wouldn't be interested. :-)

Zohaib: Very true. What you said is relevant to all economics and not just to RE. The first lesson we learn is demand and supply. In the demand and supply equation, demand only has a meaning at a particular price point. Without that price point, demand is meaningless. It is absurd that people forget this basic principle.

The demand for a pair of sunglasses would approach infinity if it was priced Rs. 20. If the same pair of sunglasses costs Rs. 20 lacs, demand would be near zero. This is an oversimplistic example, but a relevant one.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not interested . For me , as of now , Noida/ Noida Extension r no no's , for RE investments .

Originally Posted by absentraveler
    ManojA: Sorry to be puncturing your hopes, but the villa he was mentioning is in the so-called Noida Extension. I think you wouldn't be interested. :-)

Zohaib: Very true. What you said is relevant to all economics and not just to RE. The first lesson we learn is demand and supply. In the demand and supply equation, demand only has a meaning at a particular price point. Without that price point, demand is meaningless. It is absurd that people forget this basic principle.

The demand for a pair of sunglasses would approach infinity if it was priced Rs. 20. If the same pair of sunglasses costs Rs. 20 lacs, demand would be near zero. This is an oversimplistic example, but a relevant one.
    CommentQuote
  • Any comment/comparison bw Gulshan Vivnate and 3c Zing?
    CommentQuote