Last updated: November 18 2010
6 | Posts
2536 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studio apartment

Dear All,
    i m willing to invest in luxury studio apartment close to commericial/industrial location. i like Noida Expressway location as best for the above class as it is good mix of high class luxury residential + commercial+industrial etc.
    Which would be the best option?
    3c- Zing
    Jaypee KB
    or any other?
    i like any preliminary project not more than 3500 per sq rate,all inclusive and ab 600 sq area.
    i want to pay in installment 3-4 yrs time , so tht by tht time some bussiness in tht location v better shape,
    in my personal view sector-168 is best suited for the same with 3c -Zing project.
    If anyone v information of some other good project than please share.
    i m expecting zohaib sir comments on this , as he has good idea in real estate sector and this location in particular
    Last edited February 3 2016, 01:27 AM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : studio apartment

Look at this option

Real estate firm Jaypee Greens has announced the launch of ‘Kassia’, the personal suites at Jaypee Greens, Sports City near Greater Noida. The Kassia suites are available in 1-4 bedroom options and will showcase tropical lifestyle with innovative architecture and landscaping. The Kassia suites will feature a unique architectural design that helps to maintain privacy, adequate ventilation and sunlight for every home, according to a company press release.
    Kassia is launched at basic sale price (BSP) of Rs 2,850 per sq ft, with an inaugural discount of Rs 150 per sq ft on BSP for a limited period of time, the press release added. Manu Goswamy, head-sales & marketing, Jaypee Greens said, “Kassia is yet another unique offering from Jaypee Greens by virtue of its tropical theme and outstanding features. These personal suites range from 770 to 2140 sq ft to cater to the varied needs of customers, from an individual to an entire family.”
    The social club at Kassia homes will offer facilities like swimming pool designed as a miniature beach with wave pool, palms to create the tropical aura, fitness facilities including weight and cardio room, spa, aerobic and yoga room, sports lounge, library, kids play area and party rooms, it said.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

i m interested only in noida expressway , as i think gr. noida would be far way from delhi centre

Comment

Originally posted by 83rakeshk View Post
        Dear All,
        i m willing to invest in luxury studio apartment close to commericial/industrial location. i like noida expressway location as best for the above class as it is good mix of high class luxury residential + commericial+industrial etc.
        Friend none of the studios u mentioned are luxury...they are normal flats....yes there is luxury studio in jaypee gnoida...maybe costs around 50 lakhs

Which would be the best option
        3c- zing
        jaypee KB
        or any other
        i like any preliminary project not more than 3500 per sq rate,all inclusive and ab 600 sq area.
        I am sure you dont want a studio for urself...as mostly they are bought for leasing purpose.
        Studio concept is new here and its success or failure..only time will tell. But yes if going logically...one should have a lot of offices around to attract bachelors leasing studios or come comany leases a number of studios next to their office and make it their company guest houses.

In the case if you want a compoany to lease many...usually this is done internally...some senior management guy books up 2-3 stucios himself and leases to the company he works for at good price.

Studio appartments are usually for bachelors OR company guest houses (in which u may need some jack)

There is NO statictics in this region which can tell u about how their demand is in resale or renting...so its a new teritory

i want to pay in installment 3-4 yrs time , so tht by tht time some bussiness in tht location v better shape,
        in my personal view sector-168 is best suited for the same with 3c -zing project.
        Sect 168..3C Zing...very good for people who want to buy and give on lease....heres why
        - Bang on expressway...not inside
        - Middle of expressway....Noida, Gnoida close..10 mins drive
        - Metro planned just across the road
        - Reputed builder and has good track of maintenance of their proejects...maintenance plays a very imp role in lease, rental...
        - FNG Very close
        - Surrounded by SEZ...Unitech, Advant, Ansal will be fully rady in 3 years
        - Adjacent plots (one owned by 3c itself) are also SEZ, commercial
        - Payment 3 years

Jaypee Kensignton boulevard
        - Near Noida
        - Part of wish town
        - Not many comemrcials aorund..but jaype comiong up with its own commercial space soon close by

In my opinion i would go for 3C Zing

But i have a suggestion....Studio is unchartered teritory in this region...as i said...bachelors or company guest houses is its ONLY market...

Instead why dont you go for a 2 Bhk.....around that region.heres why:

- 2 bhk are easiest to sell or lease, its a proven fact...

a 915 sq.ft in 3C Zing should cost you around 30 lakhs all incl in CLP

If anyone v information of some other good project than please share.
        i m expecting zohaib sir comments on this , as he has good idea in real estate sector and this location in particular
        Thanks for ur appreciation...

Comment

thx Zohaib,
          i had already booked one 2-bhk in logix blossom county for personal use , i was looking for just investment purpose , , u v given valuable inputs , as it is just for investment , hence i m not in hurry may wait for more time n may opt for 2-bhk sometime later on

Comment

thx Zohaib,
            i had already booked one 2-bhk in logix blossom county for personal use , i was looking for just investment purpose , , u v given valuable inputs , as it is just for investment , hence i m not in hurry may wait for more time n may opt for 2-bhk sometime later on

Blossom county is a top location and a reputed builder....it will have very good locational benefits

Comment

i m interested only in noida expressway , as i think gr. noida would be far way from delhi centre
              People going to Delhi office from expressway and vice versa will probably take 10 minutes less than Gnida and vice versa
              MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X