i v seen add for this project in TOI today , is this new project anybody v idea of the same
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by 83rakeshk
    i v seen add for this project in TOI today , is this new project anybody v idea of the same

Good morning to you as well.

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 83rakeshk
    \

Its launched 8-10 months back, adjacent to Lotus Panache. Project is as good as 3C LP , but price is Rs1000/sqft more...This is the extra price ATS want the buyer to pay for its previous succesful project i.e. ATS village.
    Plot layout is worst in Noida, a long strip of land facing Sec 105 plots.
    Most of the buyers are either ATS Village owners or relatives.

+ves are timely delivery( not more than 6 months delay), no big shock would be given to buyers like Omaxe/Supertech did and decent quality of construction. But you have atleast 6-7 BETTER projects on Noida expressway...

U can look at a dedicated thread " ATS ONE HAMLET' in IREF for more details
    CommentQuote
  • strictly for ATS fans ! Who will buy anything at any cost...(Because of Village experience and Inspite of Paradiso and Meadows experiences)
    Originally Posted by luckysir
    \

Its launched 8-10 months back, adjacent to Lotus Panache. Project is as good as 3C LP , but price is Rs1000/sqft more...This is the extra price ATS want the buyer to pay for its previous succesful project i.e. ATS village.
    Plot layout is worst in Noida, a long strip of land facing Sec 105 plots.
    Most of the buyers are either ATS Village owners or relatives.

+ves are timely delivery( not more than 6 months delay), no big shock would be given to buyers like Omaxe/Supertech did and decent quality of construction. But you have atleast 6-7 BETTER projects on Noida expressway...

U can look at a dedicated thread " ATS ONE HAMLET' in IREF for more details
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-noida/t-ats-one-hamlet-project-9981.html

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote