Has anybody booked flat in RG Residency?

They have revised the price as well as the area and asking more money from the customer.

How do you find this project as compared to the other projects in this area?

I have booked 3BHK in 39.5 lacs all inclusive. But now they are asking around 1.5 lacs more. I am planning to cancel my booking.

Is there anybody facing same issue?

Are there any known issues with this builder?
Read more
Reply
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has construction already started on the site?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiawasi
    Has anybody booked flat in RG Residency?

    They have revised the price as well as the area and asking more money from the customer.

    How do you find this project as compared to the other projects in this area?

    I have booked 3BHK in 39.5 lacs all inclusive. But now they are asking around 1.5 lacs more. I am planning to cancel my booking.

    Is there anybody facing same issue?

    Are there any known issues with this builder?

    Hi Indiawasi,

    We have booked a type 3 flat in R G Residency and they are asking for 1.5 lacs more from us too.... I'm also planning to withdraw from the project since the increase in sq feet that they are claiming is in both the balconies which makes no sense to me!!!!
    They have still not replied to the Letter that I have sent asking for a Withdrawal as per their Clause 15 in their agreement and that makes me doubt their Integrity as a group.
    I'm in a dilemma as to what my next step should be.....
    CommentQuote
  • What is the clause15?
    CommentQuote
  • Whenever we are calling RG, they are always saying that they are deciding but they are preety rigid on the additional amount and saying customer can max pay at the time of possession..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiawasi
    What is the clause15?

    Hi,

    In their agreement their is a clause stating that if their is any increase of more than 10% in the built up area than they have to refund the entire amount back to the customer if he does not want to continue.

    Believe me that is the only clause that is in our favor otherwise the entire agreement is totally one side. At the time of Booking we tend to overlook these things and later pay a heavy price for it!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiawasi
    Whenever we are calling RG, they are always saying that they are deciding but they are preety rigid on the additional amount and saying customer can max pay at the time of possession..

    When did you book the flat???
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked 2 months back. My flat is 3BHK (1378 sq ft) and I booked it in 39.5 all inclusive. When did you book?
    CommentQuote
  • How much you have already paid?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiawasi
    I have booked 2 months back. My flat is 3BHK (1378 sq ft) and I booked it in 39.5 all inclusive. When did you book?

    I've booked on March 2010... when they had just launched the project ... mine was a 1041 sq ft... have already paid 20% of the total amount...
    CommentQuote
  • Are you planning to hire go through the lawyer or consumer court, because RG is not going to return the money easily.
    CommentQuote
  • Group for RG Residency project discussion

    http://groups.google.com/group/rgresidency
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiawasi
    Are you planning to hire go through the lawyer or consumer court, because RG is not going to return the money easily.

    have sent you a personal message...
    CommentQuote
  • Do you have some idea about the construction status? I have invested in many projects in India, but these guys are not professional also. They are not sending any kind of updates and not even keeping touch base with the customers. Customer service is very bad. In order to get my Receipts itself, I have sent many emails as well as calls.
    CommentQuote
  • I will appreciate if the RG Residency flat owners can join this group

    http://groups.google.com/group/rgresidency
    CommentQuote
  • As RG Residency has come up with the cost based on the built up area rather than the Super Area. What do you think, what are pros and cons of this?

    I know I should have check these details before that but I just got into dealer trap...

    Seniors please advice...
    CommentQuote