Want senior members advice on Jaypee Pavilion court 2bhk for self use. Have visited site and found golf course development quite impressive.

Work seems to be on at a steady pace.

have read previous threads on jaypee but quite old now.
Read more
4260 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by krafty
    Visited PC/WT yesterday. Am attaching a link below to an album with a few snaps (uploading individually is quite tedious!!)

Some observations
    1. I think the horticulturists at Jaypee have done a magical job (Dineshbhai was slightly conservative in his praise) the entire golf course side upto jaypee institute of technology suddenly has a very colourful look, courtesy the spring bloom and upcoming greenery. It's surprising what few flowers can do to a place predominantly concrete.

2. Several projects have started to see the first coat of paint. I could count one of the towers of Kalypso, PH1, PH2, few blocks of PC outside of PC1-4 (I guess it was PC 6 and one tower of PC 14-18 cluster). Augusta Town homes have also seen some progress an finishing work was starting; I could see window channels being put

3. PC is shaping up just fine. Smaller knick knacks being put in place such as garden lights, landscaping has been progressed, etc. overall, however, my assessment, PC1-4 cluster is still about 4 months from possession

4. There is, I guess, a big gate coming up in the main road on the left of new Jaypee office (on its left when facing it). Not sure if it is the entry gate to the Office or to the township itself!

5. I also observed the steel structure near new Jaypee corporate office. For a moment I thought it was the tentacles of an automated car parking!!?? Only time will tell!

6. Overall a positive feel

https://www.icloud.com/journal/#1;CAEQARoQC0W7Kps4rCKztI8C101cHg;59E4E4A4-C911-4CCE-9BE3-ABD6D195F7D1

Great Pics...

Did you notice any visible difference between Paint and till date finish of PH comparing to PC?
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Pavilion Court

Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Great Pics...

Did you notice any visible difference between Paint and till date finish of PH comparing to PC?

My opinion - Paint of PH is just base coat bro - even that is just in small parts of only a few towers.

Finishing also seemed pretty nascent in PH. Doubt you can make much out.

Yes the structure / elevation in PH seems more 'interesting' for lack of a better word.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    My opinion - Paint of PH is just base coat bro - even that is just in small parts of only a few towers.

Finishing also seemed pretty nascent in PH. Doubt you can make much out.

Yes the structure / elevation in PH seems more 'interesting' for lack of a better word.

"Interesting" Please expand :-).

I have seen they have merged the balconies so as it is accessible from three rooms. They could have added in the third room, but somehow didnt got the logic of missing it. I tried comparing the wall plaster done were smoother than PC. The balcony is bigger than PC. What other differences do you expect between PC and PH.
    CommentQuote
  • I feel loading in PC and PH are almost the same. With slight variation in sizes and structure.

However for finishing JP could surely do a much better Job than PC.

I hope JP learns from PC and manage to deliver a better PH
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    I feel loading in PC and PH are almost the same. With slight variation in sizes and structure.

However for finishing JP could surely do a much better Job than PC.

I hope JP learns from PC and manage to deliver a better PH

PC guys must be hoping Jaypee learns from Greater Noida Suncourt and deliver a better PC... If only wishes were horses !
    CommentQuote
  • I believe PC guys must have thought the same while booking.... Wishes is what they are suppose to sell in so called "Wish Town"....

Anyway my point was one could always learns from mistake. Its not JP who is directly doing the interiors. Its the contractor. They can at least tighten them up and raise the bar....
    CommentQuote

Well we're in March now any news anyone has heard on possession - has the taped reply from CRM moved to April / May yet or are they still humming the same March tune.

CommentQuote
  • I read on this forum someone was booking flat in tower 5 b in pc .jaypee site is not showing tower 5 b now it was showing earlier looks like it has been scrapped any one has any information on this and what effect will it have on 5 a .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep4567
    I read on this forum someone was booking flat in tower 5 b in pc .jaypee site is not showing tower 5 b now it was showing earlier looks like it has been scrapped any one has any information on this and what effect will it have on 5 a .

I also have bought in tower 5B. And i have same question. Till now havent got any clear answers.
    CommentQuote
    I read on this forum someone was booking flat in tower 5 b in pc .jaypee site is not showing tower 5 b now it was showing earlier looks like it has been scrapped any one has any information on this and what effect will it have on 5 a .

I also have bought in tower 5B. And i have same question. Till now havent got any clear answers. Raising the question in various forums

I also strongly suspect that the problem is strongly linked to issues with tower 7-8 in pavilion court.

The main point of conflict seems to be the plot of land across the road - seems it belongs to the village pradhan. They are trying to get him to evacuate it, but havent been sucessfull so far.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it having any impact on 5 a , has anyone checked construction for the tower 5a
    CommentQuote
    Is it having any impact on 5 a , has anyone checked construction for the tower 5a

5a is going on unhindered. Its 5b guys who need to worry.
    CommentQuote
  • what will be the resale rate going for 3 bed room apartment in pavilion court phase 1. GC facing.. i am thinking of 3BHK for myself.. Any other ideas from some experts an i intend to use for myself..
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by Anand Singh
    what will be the resale rate going for 3 bed room apartment in pavilion court phase 1. GC facing.. i am thinking of 3BHK for myself.. Any other ideas from some experts an i intend to use for myself..

I'd say 6.5-7k / psf bsp would be a fair price. Some folks had posted earlier with offers of 7k +

In my mind this may be a good time to look as a number of "investors" might want to avoid registry and/or final payments to Jaypee on offer for possession.

Be on your vigil and you might get a good deal.

Sent from my GTa-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I'd say 6.5-7k / psf bsp would be a fair price. Some folks had posted earlier with offers of 7k +

In my mind this may be a good time to look as a number of "investors" might want to avoid registry and/or final payments to Jaypee on offer for possession which is round the corner for phase I

Be on your vigil and you might get a good deal.

Sent from my GTa-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

CommentQuote