The Pavilion Court by Jaypee Greens in Sector 128, Noida

Last updated: October 13 2020
4561 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Pavilion Court by Jaypee Greens in Sector 128, Noida

My Thoughts

1. Pavilion Layout / Fit and finishes have not turned out as well as I had anticipated
    2. You can visit the sample flat and see for your self. The original sample flat which they had done in the Jaypee sales office in 128 was better.
    3. The real benefits in Pavilion are
    - Much less FAR loading (than an LB/LP or even a Paradiso)
    - More open spaces
    - views of the Golf Course
    - living in a township
    - early possession (depending on tower from Q1 2013 onward)
    4. From the non GC side, all other benefits remain BUT
    - the principal USP of this area - views of the Golf Course are taken off
    - infact in most of these towers you are actually considering looking into a village.

This is the reason that despite being launched 4 years back these flats have still not been sold and have hardly given any appreciation

Quite honestly the floor plan at PC has a flaw in that the kitchen is as big as you'd find in a studio apartment

Net net - this category of flats is neither here nor there - neither do you get the USP of a golf course, you may infact be staring at a village all your life. Benefit is that there is good gentry, less FAR loading and more open spaces.

Is it worth 5500 and is poised for 7000 - no is my humble opinion. As Pavilion starts becoming available, the only real thing that draws people for resale (and the resale market will be flooded during RTM) is the golf course view. As appealing is the GC view similarly, the non GC view is actually unattractive. Imagine a prospective buyer getting something at 8 - 8.5 k suddenly walking across the lift lobby and see a village where he just saw the golf course and he is asked to cough up 7k?

People who can afford 7k can most probably afford 8k. And for this kind of money - they will demand something special. The flat itself is not special - so what is - ONLY the golf course view.

Coming to your issue of black in resale - lets be clear - why does a seller need black? So he does not have to pay tax on the profits right. A lot of people still don't realize that if you are reinvesting all the profits in another property (which a lot of people do) - you have to pay 0 tax on capital gains (obviously the asset has to be eligible for LTCG)

Point is that there are 5-6 brokers at Jaypee - ask them that you want to pay only in white in resale - I'll be surprised if no one comes up with options. Honestly as a reseller if someone gave me 100% white - I would probably give him a discount

Now - what if there is still no option, I would recommend three things.

1. Explore the 2 BHK option in Kalypso which is non-GC facing. That is a FANTASTIC floor plan and the views are towards the expressway (higher floors also look at the Unitech Golf course for a few more years)

2. Explore something in Orchards - that is cheapest GC facing option in wishtown. Better specs than Pavilion and the higher floors will have fantastic views.

3. If you still HAVE to consider Pavilion - there are a few Non GC facing units that face the proposed sports grounds in prior to the village. 2-4th floor options on these can also be considered (PC 7, PC 9).

Obviously I don't know your budget exactly so this may or may not fit in.

Let me know if I can clarify further
    Last edited May 30 2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Non Golf of Pavillion

Also, don't expect much appreciation in non golf side.... consider this Imperial Golf facing is 9K and non golf is 6 to 6.5k...with time this difference will increase....so the difference would be much more than 1k... and you would find it tougher to sell a non golf unit...for the same reason they are still available in fresh..

Comment

I visited the site of Pavilion Court...yes u r right that there is a view of village in front of some towers...but this can be negated as u go higher...I had a view from 9-10 floor and it wasn't bad at all...Definitely u cant compare it from GC facing but then there will be a difference in resal prices which would be justified...Also,there is a plan of 50 pc payment in six months and rest 50 pc on possesion which looks a gud payment plan...Also, if it really is a bad option from investment pov then i can atleast stay there myself....as it is much better than the 90 pc of societies coming in Noida...the likes of Supertechs,Amrapalis,Sikka,Logix and more....I will rather have a flat with village view rather than going 5-6 km further on xpressway...Also,Village is not a typical village and I saw some well built kothis in between...These farmers have got gud amt and in next 2-3 years...it would not be that bad....Also.sec 50 still has some villages around but still the rates are very high....
        Also, as someone pointed out rather than paying 12-15 lacs extra for GC facing flats get a Golf court Membership at 10 lakhs...enjoy d bit of both the worlds...

Comment

Also,there is a plan of 50 pc payment in six months and rest 50 pc on possesion which looks a gud payment plan...
          Is this payment plan is only for pavilion or others jaypee project also like kalypso court and others

Comment

payment plan

No, Its only for Pavilion heights/court

Comment

no...i guess there are some units in Pavillion court only...which are unsold may be becoz they are at backside....and that too on lower floors are available as higher floors are not available

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                My Thoughts

1. Pavilion Layout / Fit and finishes have not turned out as well as I had anticipated
                2. You can visit the sample flat and see for your self. The original sample flat which they had done in the Jaypee sales office in 128 was better.
                3. The real benefits in Pavilion are
                - Much less FAR loading (than an LB/LP or even a Paradiso)
                - More open spaces
                - views of the Golf Course
                - living in a township
                - early possession (depending on tower from Q1 2013 onward)
                4. From the non GC side, all other benefits remain BUT
                - the principal USP of this area - views of the Golf Course are taken off
                - infact in most of these towers you are actually considering looking into a village.

This is the reason that despite being launched 4 years back these flats have still not been sold and have hardly given any appreciation

Quite honestly the floor plan at PC has a flaw in that the kitchen is as big as you'd find in a studio apartment

Net net - this category of flats is neither here nor there - neither do you get the USP of a golf course, you may infact be staring at a village all your life. Benefit is that there is good gentry, less FAR loading and more open spaces.

Is it worth 5500 and is poised for 7000 - no is my humble opinion. As Pavilion starts becoming available, the only real thing that draws people for resale (and the resale market will be flooded during RTM) is the golf course view. As appealing is the GC view similarly, the non GC view is actually unattractive. Imagine a prospective buyer getting something at 8 - 8.5 k suddenly walking across the lift lobby and see a village where he just saw the golf course and he is asked to cough up 7k?

People who can afford 7k can most probably afford 8k. And for this kind of money - they will demand something special. The flat itself is not special - so what is - ONLY the golf course view.

Coming to your issue of black in resale - lets be clear - why does a seller need black? So he does not have to pay tax on the profits right. A lot of people still don't realize that if you are reinvesting all the profits in another property (which a lot of people do) - you have to pay 0 tax on capital gains (obviously the asset has to be eligible for LTCG)

Point is that there are 5-6 brokers at Jaypee - ask them that you want to pay only in white in resale - I'll be surprised if no one comes up with options. Honestly as a reseller if someone gave me 100% white - I would probably give him a discount

Now - what if there is still no option, I would recommend three things.

1. Explore the 2 BHK option in Kalypso which is non-GC facing. That is a FANTASTIC floor plan and the views are towards the expressway (higher floors also look at the Unitech Golf course for a few more years)

2. Explore something in Orchards - that is cheapest GC facing option in wishtown. Better specs than Pavilion and the higher floors will have fantastic views.

3. If you still HAVE to consider Pavilion - there are a few Non GC facing units that face the proposed sports grounds in prior to the village. 2-4th floor options on these can also be considered (PC 7, PC 9).

Obviously I don't know your budget exactly so this may or may not fit in.

Let me know if I can clarify further
                U dont have to pay tax only if the property is ready to move and you are re0investing in ready to move, as per my information.

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
                  U dont have to pay tax only if the property is ready to move and you are re0investing in ready to move, as per my information.
                  Can you please share a link or somehow confirm what you're suggesting. I saw two three links on LTCG just to double check and none suggested it had to be an RTM property you had to buy. The following text infact clearly suggests you can reinvest in under construction houses

How to save long-term capital gains tax - Money Matters - livemint.com

Says Parizad Sirwala, partner, KPMG, an audit and consulting firm, “To get the exemption, you need to purchase the new residential house within a period of one year prior to or two years after transfer of the original house. As far as under-construction house goes, the construction needs to be completed within three years from the date of transfer of the original house.”

If you don’t plan to construct your own property, you can even book a residential under-construction house to avail this exemption.
                  Last edited May 31 2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Further, as I said in my earlier post the capital asset has to qualify for LTCG - which means it has to have been held for 3 years only then can you potentially use sec 54, 54 B and others to save tax

Comment

Thanks Dinesh...for ur analysis...
                      1.)What r ur thoughts about the payment plan which is 50:50 and it could be easier for ppl like me who have limited budget to enter Wishtown...Bennefit is after paying 50 pc we can have possession and then evaluate...
                      2.)Also, dont u think floors like at 8th or 9th floor negate the village view as from height u have a larger pic to see rather than just a village....Taking these points in view what do u say???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X