Hi Friends,

I am in process of buying a flat and really need your help in deciding the best option for me. I am interested in 7x sectors. Shortlisted projects after going through different threads at iref are:

Ajnara Grand Heritage, Sec-74:
Price 2875 per sq. ft. (best offer so far) + PLC's + IFMS + Covered Car park, no modular kitchen, no woodwork.
1440 layout doesnt look impressive
1545 is almost out of budget.
1325 layout is good but location of tower is not good.

Assotech:
3200 per sq. ft. inclusive all + IFMS
Good reputation of builder + Modular Kitched + Woodwork done by builder

Sunshine Helios:
Lot of praise about transparency of the builder, best layout so far.
not sure of rates as of now but it should be around 3100-3200 all inclusive. small plot and construction is going on so more chances of getting timely possession.

Cons:
New builder
3 sides covered plot

Also I would like experts to comment on Sec 78 vs Sec 74, which location would be better. Any comments, suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ashish
Read more
Reply
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No takers for this question??
    CommentQuote
  • I think all of the questions you have raised have been discussed in different threads and people have posted info on all the builders and sectors mentioned in your post. but nobody is willing to post a nice summary for you. you should read threads on theses projects and sectors and you will have much more info.
    Originally Posted by ashish27
    No takers for this question??
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your reply Alok. I have gone through a number of threads on this forum for these three projects and now started the thread for the comparision of these projects which is not there in any thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech

    Dear Ashish ,

    I am also interested in Assotech. Did u have any gd rate from any dealer.???

    Please pm me.

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashish, Few Points.

    I did read in this forum itself that Ajnara project is a high density project. Something like 120 flats per acre. It it's true, then it means it going to be very crowded. Plus Ajnara reputation is not too great.

    Assotech is a more reputed builder. Would be better if you see their existing projects & form your own opinion on quality they have delivered.

    I personally liked Sunshine. It's the dark hourse in the region. Have a feeling that it will deliver. Had visited their stall during a expo & liked what I learnt about the project. Construction updates posted by people show good progress. Plus it's a small project & may not have any delivery issues if you look at the way things are going. Plus no 2bkh is a good point.

    But entry price in Sunshine is high. Plus no history of the builder.

    I would prefer Sector78. Firstly, entry would be possible from Dadri road in future. Plus as I read in the forum, metro station might be right in front of this Sector. So this would score over 74. Again nobody know for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Entry Price can be negotiated easily in Helios..no worries about that..use your negotiation skills and it would be as good as other projects.

    History never makes future..as far as current conditon.. its ahead of any other builder in 74,75,76,78 in construction (thats the only thing matters) and intentions are clear.




    Originally Posted by DelhiInvestr
    Hi Ashish, Few Points.

    I did read in this forum itself that Ajnara project is a high density project. Something like 120 flats per acre. It it's true, then it means it going to be very crowded. Plus Ajnara reputation is not too great.

    Assotech is a more reputed builder. Would be better if you see their existing projects & form your own opinion on quality they have delivered.

    I personally liked Sunshine. It's the dark hourse in the region. Have a feeling that it will deliver. Had visited their stall during a expo & liked what I learnt about the project. Construction updates posted by people show good progress. Plus it's a small project & may not have any delivery issues if you look at the way things are going. Plus no 2bkh is a good point.

    But entry price in Sunshine is high. Plus no history of the builder.

    I would prefer Sector78. Firstly, entry would be possible from Dadri road in future. Plus as I read in the forum, metro station might be right in front of this Sector. So this would score over 74. Again nobody know for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the information guys.

    Whats your take on open drain (Naala) and high tension line passing through sector-78. How far is it from Helios and Assotech. Also how far the kabristan and graveyard from these projects. I am planning to visit the site today and will post my comments on these. In the meantime it would be nice to have your comments.

    Thanks,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • the HT line is around 36Mts which means ariund 100 Fts away, and that even is not the main line..(but not very sure)

    20 mts is the distnance which they have left from gate to tower. and then 12 mtr road is there and around 4 mts on that footpath for HT line

    1 Kabristan / graveyard is front of Amarpali. its around 300-350mts away

    Naalah is around 150-200 mts away.

    what is the update at Helios site, if you have visted there ?



    Originally Posted by ashish27
    Thanks for the information guys.

    Whats your take on open drain (Naala) and high tension line passing through sector-78. How far is it from Helios and Assotech. Also how far the kabristan and graveyard from these projects. I am planning to visit the site today and will post my comments on these. In the meantime it would be nice to have your comments.

    Thanks,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • visited the site today. After talking to a person at Assotech stall I came to know that there is no road to reach Assotech and Sunshine Helios site as of now. I went to Mahagun site and could not see the way to visit Assotech or Helios site though there is a small path leading to Sika site.

    Considering HT line, Nalah, graveyard dont you guys think sector-74 is better??

    Thanks,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • That small path is of 30 mtrs 12mts + 12mts + 6 mts Foot path :-) and road is under construction, in a month time the road would be ready. the site just after Sikka is helios.

    Nalah is around 200 mtrs away, yes HT lines can be a bit issue but heard its not main line and its around 305 mts away from flat..graveyards are more or less inoperational now.

    from sec 74 its def. a good option because of

    1) Better connectivity from main road
    2) Connectivity via sec 46 Dadri road
    3) Near to proposed Metro
    4) Near to proposed district center and Golf course
    5) Near to good projects like Mahagun and Assotech

    some qualities of helios:
    6) Less Dense project (396 flats in 5.5 acres)
    7) Loading is good
    8) Very transparent and people are happy to help

    and the most important part :

    The speed and quality of construction looks like Helios would be the first project to offer possession. (However its everone indivdual choice and decission).

    Thanks



    Originally Posted by ashish27
    visited the site today. After talking to a person at Assotech stall I came to know that there is no road to reach Assotech and Sunshine Helios site as of now. I went to Mahagun site and could not see the way to visit Assotech or Helios site though there is a small path leading to Sika site.

    Considering HT line, Nalah, graveyard dont you guys think sector-74 is better??

    Thanks,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • No. of flats shouldn't be criteria for calculating project density.
    It should be total super area that helios is selling.

    As flats size are bigger than other projects i dont think it is less dense as compared to other projects.

    Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    some qualities of helios:
    6) Less Dense project (396 flats in 5.5 acres)
    7) Loading is good
    8) Very transparent and people are happy to help


    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • project density in terms of total super area/acre would b almost the same for all projects, as FAR is same and every builder will use it to max. hence families per acre is the only differentiating factor.

    Originally Posted by vondamn
    No. of flats shouldn't be criteria for calculating project density.
    It should be total super area that helios is selling.

    As flats size are bigger than other projects i dont think it is less dense as compared to other projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    project density in terms of total super area/acre would b almost the same for all projects, as FAR is same and every builder will use it to max. hence families per acre is the only differentiating factor.



    Rightly said by Mr. Praveen.
    Families/acre is the most important factor as it will show the no. of persons using same common facilities.

    Super area/acre is important as far as openness in the project is concerned but that should be almost same for all projects as no builder would like to build below max permissible FAR which was 2.75 earlier (Jan 10) and now increase upto 3.0 (not very sure as I have got it from a internet site, not from any official channel)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajan640
    Rightly said by Mr. Praveen.
    Families/acre is the most important factor as it will show the no. of persons using same common facilities.

    Super area/acre is important as far as openness in the project is concerned but that should be almost same for all projects as no builder would like to build below max permissible FAR which was 2.75 earlier (Jan 10) and now increase upto 3.0 (not very sure as I have got it from a internet site, not from any official channel)


    i am also not sure, but i think FAR has been increased for plotted development, not group housing. If it was for group housing, suddently new towers would have opened up in projects like LB.
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech/ Prateek at Sec-78/ 77

    I am a new member on this site and i must appreciate the efforts of all members and admins for the excellent content.

    I have recently shifted from bbay to Noida and looking for a good 3bhk options in Noida (for self use and not investment). Affordability and good builder being the main criterion i have shortlisted on assotech (1640 sq ft) and Prateek (1560 sq ft). I have checked on Mahagun and some other projects too but those didnt suit bcos of various reasons (quality, feedback, builder history, budget etc).

    I am writing in this forum and requesting the experienced members to provide some comments wrt
    1. Why are people saying layout of Assotech is not good?
    2. Sec 78 as compared to Sec 77
    3. Choice of assotech vs Prateek.

    Thanks and Congrats again to all members once again.

    Regards

    Amit
    CommentQuote