Hi,

Currently i am out of India and planning to buy a 3 bhk flat for own use.
I am interested in jaypee klassic heights.

Initally i was interested in Kensington boulevard but it seems everything is sold out there specially no availability floor size 1400 or 1450 sq feet.

I would like to have advise for this project klassic height.

#1 - Ground reality - pros and cons about this project
#2 - Any other good option
#3 - Is jp is safe bet considering loan scandal.
Read more
124 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I tried to find out any related threads but couldn't find out any. there are threads for wish town klassic but not for "Klassic Heights".
    CommentQuote
  • Seniors, any reply?? so many views but no update :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satyan
    Hi,

Currently i am out of India and planning to buy a 3 bhk flat for own use.
    I am interested in jaypee klassic heights.

Initally i was interested in Kensington boulevard but it seems everything is sold out there specially no availability floor size 1400 or 1450 sq feet.

I would like to have advise for this project klassic height.

#1 - Ground reality - pros and cons about this project
    #2 - Any other good option
    #3 - Is jp is safe bet considering loan scandal.

Hi,
    I moved back from US to India last year and booked a flat in Jaypee Knights Court through one of my friend who who booked in Jaypee Klassic Heights.

If you want I can hook you up with my friend who got in Kclassic and agent we got the deal booked from.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rainbow_india
    Hi,
    I moved back from US to India last year and booked a flat in Jaypee Knights Court through one of my friend who who booked in Jaypee Klassic Heights.

If you want I can hook you up with my friend who got in Kclassic and agent we got the deal booked from.

Thanks,

I am also looking for Jaypee Green Noida. If you can PM e the deatils of your agent. May be it will be helpful to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rainbow_india
    Hi,

Thanks,

Thanks Rainbow, that will be helpful, give email id of your friend.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any information to any body for this Jaypee Kalssic heights ?????Please inform I am looking to book a 1200 sqft flat in this project but wanted to confirm any issues associated here ..they say pay 20% and then no EMI for 2 years and after that the rest 80% ????
    can anybody booked in klassic heights ??
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any one any info will really be appreciated ??i have to make a decsion fast ??any drawbacks in JAypee klassic heights ???
    CommentQuote
  • Is booking right now in jp klassic heights 3bhk 1500sqft 3710 advisable? There is subvention scheme for 2years. I want for investment purpose and plan exit in 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adityayk
    Is booking right now in jp klassic heights 3bhk 1500sqft 3710 advisable? There is subvention scheme for 2years. I want for investment purpose and plan exit in 2 years.

Hi,

I would suggest to invest in Jp Klassic Heights because of its price and specifications.

In this you are also getting subvention scheme in which you don't have to pay anything for 24 months.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current construction status of Klassic Heights...and currently what's the resale rate going on for 2250 sq ft aprtment on somewhere above 12-15th floor..Any idea guys?
    CommentQuote
  • i know who has good deals for kpa if you are interested at BSP 3500 please call 9811730537
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrpranav
    What is the current construction status of Klassic Heights...and currently what's the resale rate going on for 2250 sq ft aprtment on somewhere above 12-15th floor..Any idea guys?

I guess around 60-70% construction has completed in Klassic Heights.

And current BSP is approx.. 3300-3400.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navyasaxena
    I guess around 60-70% construction has completed in Klassic Heights.

And current BSP is approx.. 3300-3400.

You are confusing Klassic Heights with Klassic.

Klasic Heights is a new launch. Construction has not reached even 1st floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrpranav
    What is the current construction status of Klassic Heights...and currently what's the resale rate going on for 2250 sq ft aprtment on somewhere above 12-15th floor..Any idea guys?

I wonder if there is any resale going on in Klassic heights. Very recently it was on a offer from the builder 3710- 4% discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    You are confusing Klassic Heights with Klassic.

Klasic Heights is a new launch. Construction has not reached even 1st floor.

Yes, I got confused and given the details of Klassic Heights.
    CommentQuote