Like many people who want to BUY NOW...3C Zing & Panache are on the List.
Specifically these two are ENTIRELY different projects and NO COMPARISON can be drawn. I am just writing so people understand the Basis of these two project.

3C Zing

1. Small Project, 17.5 acres and nearly 2200 appts..most of towers are launched ...but keep in mind there are nearly 4 towers with 1 bhk appts. That will bring down the Actual density and it will be similar to other projects, approx 100 per acre

2. Huge Inventory of 1 Bhk is a very important feature which should be kept in mind while buying in this project. These 1 bhk appts are usually leased by individual working class people or made company guest houses. With proximity to Many offices, SEZ and close to Planned metro plus being bang on expressway...lot of tenants from nearby offices may prefer this project.

3. There are Small Appts..even 3 bhk are of average size...making it ideal again for Leasing.

4. Though this sector will take time to develop completely but the fact that nearly all the residential plots of sector 168 are All nearly launched (Paras seasons, 3C zing, Urbtech xaviour) and keeping in mind that they are nearly all very close to expressway and they will have Good commercial space inside...Its not much of an issue. Yes keep around 4 years to expect this region to be liveable.

5. The main thing is that neither of these projects will be ready before 3 years as all have been launched recently...so by the time they all come up together..a lot of infra developement planned for this region..Metro, Fng, should have made good progress.

6. The price in this sector is cheaper and considering the fact that its just 2 kms from ATS and right on expressway..the pricing is fine

7. Keeping above in Mind i personally feel that 3C Zing is a project for:

- Investors who want to lease out their space in future
- Small families who want a house ready for them and liveable after 4 years...not within 2 years
- People who want to pay in 30-36 months and not within 1-2 years
- People who have NO issues with a lot of company guest houses, individual working class tenants in the complex..Because in Zing..expect them to be in Large numbers. Its pros and cons depends on individual and not debatable. Its simple...whether you like it or not.
- People who will be happy with a good sized commercial inside and dont bother about sector markets

3C Panache

1. Medium sized project...40 acres and density approx 100 per acre

2. NO 1 Bhk....this is a very imp. factor again...ther are bigger appts than Zing available and no 1 Bhk. Also its not as close to Offices, SEZ as Zing..so dont expect many company guest houses or individual working class people leasing out.
Also keep in mind the mind of a tenant....he would prefer Zing mostly...as small appts- so less rent, right on expressway (easy access to buses, etc), many offices close by, metro will be close, just 2 kms from ATS

3. Appartments are of ideal size for families..with a good range

4. Yes the sector is close to developed areas and have markets close by but that is not a big difference as most of the projects coming up are having bug commercials inside and talking strcitly about 3C...they have plans to lease out their Big commercials inside Panache and Zing to reputed supermarkets, restaurants, saloons, etc etc...so untill unless having a sector market close by is such a BIG thing...then it should be a factor..else no....As its more convenient, safer to have good commercials inside than going to sector markets. Its an individual choice again and cannot be debated...while i know many familes who love having each and every thing next to their house (spl people from old delhi, etc)...there are families i know who HATE to have such common markets nearby.

5. Panache towers will be getting possession sooner and one can move in soon..of course the whole project will take 2-3 years to complete

6. Prices have been increased, so its a factor which people have to keep in mind...if they are comfortable with it or not, as to buy an appt at a premium always gives a diff feeling than buying at launch prices

7. Keeping in mind above i feel that 3C Panache is a project for:

- Families who want to move in as soon as possible
- People who are comfortable by paying premium and paying fast (wihin 2 years)
- People for whom being close to sector markets is very Imp
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • while I agree with most of what you are saying. I don't understand your first point in LZ. 2200 appts in 17.5 acres will mean density of 125 flats per acre. how will lots of 1 bhk mean, that actual density will be low. it will be just that lots of family who can only afford LIG flat will be living in them. and even if we say that only bachelors will be living in them, that is even worse, right now in noida , up to 4-6 bachelors live in single rented 2 bhk to save on rent money. expect similar density in these new 1bhk(2-4 people per 1 bhk flat).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    while I agree with most of what you are saying. I don't understand your first point in LZ. 2200 appts in 17.5 acres will mean density of 125 flats per acre. how will lots of 1 bhk mean, that actual density will be low.
    4 Towers of 1 bhk thats a huge number...1 Bhk will have 1,2 Company Leased people...NOT 6,7 students

it will be just that lots of family who can only afford LIG flat will be living in them.
    No...LIG type familes dont like to pay high maintenance..they will live in noida authority flats...you seem to be confused...No LIG auto rickshaw pullers will rent out here....they have enuf cheap options in bhangel, etc

and even if we say that only bachelors will be living in them, that is even worse, right now in noida , up to 4-6 bachelors live in single rented 2 bhk to save on rent money. expect similar density in these new 1bhk(2-4 people per 1 bhk flat).
    To rent out an appartment in such societies...RWA, mainteanace agency of builder is involved....most societies have bans on leasing appts to students becoz of nuisnace they create. Company leases are preferred by Appartment owners / investor....they dont give personal leases to students who live in a group on 4,5 in a 1 bhk house.

Thers is no university and colleges nearby...all of them in Greater noida..and they can live much cheaply ini Greater noida plot areas where floors are rented to students. Most of good societies in Gnoida donot allow students to rent in their complex.

Pls note what i wrote....Working class individuals...they are usually company executives ...many appts will be leased by companys making them company guest houses

There is HUGE difference between LIG and company leased 1 bhk appts

With Offices around expect 1 or maybe 2 people maxiumum sharing a 1 bhk taken on company lease....

Because if this is the case...then why 3,4 people in 1 bhk...there could be 5,6 of them in 2 bhk...which makes all the properties around totally screwed up....doesnt work like this...

CommentQuote
  • Panache over Zing for me any day for me because :

1. Panache has a developed neighborhood already including a market, several ATMs , etc.

2. Even the market inside society will be better for Panache because it a much bigger society than Zing.

3. If you stay in Panache , you are not completely dependent on expressway for commuting.

4. Crowd in Panache will be much better than Zing because of lack of 1 BHK Flats. Panache has one single club including for Panache Islands which means not only a better socio-economic class of people but also better entertainment avenues owing to much better club facilities.

5. Panache will have a dedicated shuttle service to metro station which is not promised for Zing. If and when proposed Greater Noida Metro takes off , Panache will have a metro station close as well. As it is already in a developed neighborhood, besides shuttle services , you can expect public conveniences as well

6. Zing is too close to expressway, you can be assured of noise and air pollution. Besides , there is a sewage drain close to Zing, so be prepared for some foul odor if you stay in Zing.

7. Zing is hinging a lot on FNG being completed, according to inside sources , it's gonna take 7 years for FNG to be done.

8. There is an over supply of apartment launches nearby Zing , so it may affect increase in price in the medium term at least.
    CommentQuote
  • Panache is better suited for end use compared to Zing. This can easily be concluded from the points listed by Zohaib.
    CommentQuote
  • you are talking in a lots of hypotheticals. how common are these company leases right now in noida? I haven't seen many. people working in different companies try to find roomies on their level and then rent an apartment. I am not betting on this trend to be changed just for one society.

have there been any deal where some company has agreed to rent a hole lot of apartments in any society in noida. I am working in a IT company in noida for last 3 years and I haven't heard of any companies providing individual flats to employees, at most they provide rooms in a hostel like building managed by company to bachelors and even that is in case of very big companies like infy, hcl, wipro etc. Most companies rent 1-2 big flats in some good society(our company has 2 4bhk flats in ATS village) and just use them as short term accommodation for new joinees(generally first 1-2 weeks.) and for people visiting from foreign offices.
    Originally Posted by zohaib
    Originally Posted by alokgarg
    while I agree with most of what you are saying. I don't understand your first point in LZ. 2200 appts in 17.5 acres will mean density of 125 flats per acre. how will lots of 1 bhk mean, that actual density will be low.
    4 Towers of 1 bhk thats a huge number...1 Bhk will have 1,2 Company Leased people...NOT 6,7 students

it will be just that lots of family who can only afford LIG flat will be living in them.
    No...LIG type familes dont like to pay high maintenance..they will live in noida authority flats...you seem to be confused...No LIG auto rickshaw pullers will rent out here....they have enuf cheap options in bhangel, etc

and even if we say that only bachelors will be living in them, that is even worse, right now in noida , up to 4-6 bachelors live in single rented 2 bhk to save on rent money. expect similar density in these new 1bhk(2-4 people per 1 bhk flat).
    To rent out an appartment in such societies...RWA, mainteanace agency of builder is involved....most societies have bans on leasing appts to students becoz of nuisnace they create. Company leases are preferred by Appartment owners / investor....they dont give personal leases to students who live in a group on 4,5 in a 1 bhk house.

Thers is no university and colleges nearby...all of them in Greater noida..and they can live much cheaply ini Greater noida plot areas where floors are rented to students. Most of good societies in Gnoida donot allow students to rent in their complex.

Pls note what i wrote....Working class individuals...they are usually company executives ...many appts will be leased by companys making them company guest houses

There is HUGE difference between LIG and company leased 1 bhk appts

With Offices around expect 1 or maybe 2 people maxiumum sharing a 1 bhk taken on company lease....

Because if this is the case...then why 3,4 people in 1 bhk...there could be 5,6 of them in 2 bhk...which makes all the properties around totally screwed up....doesnt work like this...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Panache over Zing for me any day for me because :

1. Panache has a developed neighborhood already including a market, several ATMs , etc.

2. Even the market inside society will be better for Panache because it a much bigger society than Zing.

3. If you stay in Panache , you are not completely dependent on expressway for commuting.

4. Crowd in Panache will be much better than Zing because of lack of 1 BHK Flats. Panache has one single club including for Panache Islands which means not only a better socio-economic class of people but also better entertainment avenues owing to much better club facilities.

5. Panache will have a dedicated shuttle service to metro station which is not promised for Zing. If and when proposed Greater Noida Metro takes off , Panache will have a metro station close as well. As it is already in a developed neighborhood, besides shuttle services , you can expect public conveniences as well

6. Zing is too close to expressway, you can be assured of noise and air pollution. Besides , there is a sewage drain close to Zing, so be prepared for some foul odor if you stay in Zing.

7. Zing is hinging a lot on FNG being completed, according to inside sources , it's gonna take 7 years for FNG to be done.

8. There is an over supply of apartment launches nearby Zing , so it may affect increase in price in the medium term at least.

I clearly stated that there is NO COMPARISON at all...they are projects with diff basis..Theya re SIMPLY DIFFERENT PROJECTS....All your above statements are clearly biased......pls stick to whats been discussed...
    Not which is better...as both are on paper right now...
    CommentQuote
    you are talking in a lots of hypotheticals. how common are these company leases right now in noida? I haven't seen many. people working in different companies try to find roomies on their level and then rent an apartment. I am not betting on this trend to be changed just for one society.
    How many projects in Noida exist with options of 1 bhk in private builders society. The location of this project is primarily targetted at offices around

have there been any deal where some company has agreed to rent a hole lot of apartments in any society in noida.
    Such things come out when project ready...not now...
    This is common practice...already in Greater noida there are comany leased guest houses for videocon, samsung, lg, moser baer, etc etc etc....Its very cheap for them....

I am working in a IT company in noida for last 3 years and I haven't heard of any companies providing individual flats to employees, at most they provide rooms in a hostel like building managed by company to bachelors and even that is in case of very big companies like infy, hcl, wipro etc.
    Company leased flat doesnt mean that company provides flats to individuals...any flat can be company leased...its what the owner wants...most owners USUALLY ask for a company lease..rather than persoanl lease...you can check same in TO-let section of any paper

Most companies rent 1-2 big flats in some good society(our company has 2 4bhk flats in ATS village) and just use them as short term accommodation for new joinees(generally first 1-2 weeks.) and for people visiting from foreign offices.
    Exactly....this trend is very common and they are company guest houses...1 bhk is targetted for them....Its ideal for such purpose
    CommentQuote
  • There are 2 ways companies pay for apartments. I don't see why will 1 bhk will be preferred for any of them

company lease : they can be availed by any eligible employee for renting purposes. companies pays to home owner from its account and deducts the same from employee salary. here company doesn't have any say in apartment choice. whatever has been chosen by employee is ok for them.
      guest house : as company has to maintain these guesthouse by hiring workers(maids, cleaning staff etc.) they will try to minimize number of individual flats. that's why 3 and 4 bhk house are preferred by companies for this purpose. companies may use 1 bhk for this purpose m but why will they prefer 1 bhk over 4 bhk is not clear to me.
    CommentQuote
    There are 2 ways companies pay for apartments. I don't see why will 1 bhk will be preferred for any of them

company lease : they can be availed by any eligible employee for renting purposes. companies pays to home owner from its account and deducts the same from employee salary. here company doesn't have any say in apartment choice. whatever has been chosen by employee is ok for them ...1 Bhk is a very good option fo single working individuals and for companies. They get privacy, required space and cheap rentals

guest house : as company has to maintain these guesthouse by hiring workers(maids, cleaning staff etc.) they will try to minimize number of individual flats. that's why 3 and 4 bhk house are preferred by companies for this purpose. companies may use 1 bhk for this purpose m but why will they prefer 1 bhk over 4 bhk is not clear to me. How many of officers will prefer to live in a flat shared by many with no privacy. Hotels are very expensive and so are guest houses. I have been told that an investor has bought 8-10 studio appts in jaypee KB and will lease to a private company. This is much cheaper for a company as common area maintenance is already paid monthly and with facilties inside complex..etc etc...its much cheap than renting hotel rooms.

This is very off the topis..this thread is NEITHER ot compare 2 Projects nor to talk about rentals....its just to talk baout how these two projects are very diff from each other....simple
    CommentQuote
  • 1 BHK is a good option from employee point of view and not from employer. In my view companies prefer 2-3-4 BHK than one BHK. from what I have seen if a company takes say 10 flats on lease/rent they take 6-7 flats which are 2-3-4 BHK ( new joinees, trainees, normal employees) and 1-2 flats which is 1 BHK (for executives). Most of the IT companies does this way to reduce their cost per person.

I have myself stayed in Infosys GH in Hybad, Pune, Colgate Palmolive guest house in Mumbai etc shared flats with others ( they were all 3-4 bedroom flats)

P.S. - As I said I wasn't an executive rank employee :)

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    There are 2 ways companies pay for apartments. I don't see why will 1 bhk will be preferred for any of them

company lease : they can be availed by any eligible employee for renting purposes. companies pays to home owner from its account and deducts the same from employee salary. here company doesn't have any say in apartment choice. whatever has been chosen by employee is ok for them ...1 Bhk is a very good option fo single working individuals and for companies. They get privacy, required space and cheap rentals

guest house : as company has to maintain these guesthouse by hiring workers(maids, cleaning staff etc.) they will try to minimize number of individual flats. that's why 3 and 4 bhk house are preferred by companies for this purpose. companies may use 1 bhk for this purpose m but why will they prefer 1 bhk over 4 bhk is not clear to me. How many of officers will prefer to live in a flat shared by many with no privacy. Hotels are very expensive and so are guest houses. I have been told that an investor has bought 8-10 studio appts in jaypee KB and will lease to a private company. This is much cheaper for a company as common area maintenance is already paid monthly and with facilties inside complex..etc etc...its much cheap than renting hotel rooms.

This is very off the topis..this thread is NEITHER ot compare 2 Projects nor to talk about rentals....its just to talk baout how these two projects are very diff from each other....simple
    CommentQuote
  • completely agree. it is costlier to maintain 2 1-bhk then 1 2-bhk and companies will try to put there normal employees in big flats only . mid-level exec will get maybe 1-bhk. higher people get hotel stay(hotel and suit level depending upon their rank). there is never a one size fits all approach anywhere.
    Originally Posted by bippin
    1 BHK is a good option from employee point of view and not from employer. In my view companies prefer 2-3-4 BHK than one BHK. from what I have seen if a company takes say 10 flats on lease/rent they take 6-7 flats which are 2-3-4 BHK ( new joinees, trainees, normal employees) and 1-2 flats which is 1 BHK (for executives). Most of the IT companies does this way to reduce their cost per person.

I have myself stayed in Infosys GH in Hybad, Pune, Colgate Palmolive guest house in Mumbai etc shared flats with others ( they were all 3-4 bedroom flats)

P.S. - As I said I wasn't an executive rank employee :)

CommentQuote
  • Well...this is getting WAY OFF the thread topic...all I know that Studio appts, 1 bhk are being picked up by many investors (and hardly any end users) who have plans to lease it to a company...as i told I personally know a case in which one investor has picked up many studios in Jaypee KB and will lease it to a company.

One thing is for sure...that donot expect students, low income group, etc etc in such areas. LIG class donot want to pay maintenance and high power back up charges...they love to stay closer ot local, middle class areas and not SEZs...No colleges around this noida expressway area. Students are in Greater noida area only and will prefer that best location..with walking distance from college, markets, malls next door..and above all cheap.

I know many societies in which Students are NOT allowed to rent appartment inside the complex. The RWA or the maintenance agency have strictly said NO to this.

In my opinion Zing will have more tenants spl from around the offices...which for many families is a negative point.

But if above statements bt other memmers comes true then all other projects like lotus panache, LB will have company guest houses..which believe me not many families prefer around them.

My idea was to clearly differentiate both projects....In very broad terms....Panache is more family end use based...and Zing is more investor lease model....

AT PRESENT
    For an investor...i will definately suggest to go for Zing rather than panache

For end user...who prefers family type crowd...Panache is better from Zing
    CommentQuote
  • What kind of rental values are we looking for lotus 3c zing. an average value in 2014(assuming thats the time by which this becomes liveable)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agrawala
    What kind of rental values are we looking for lotus 3c zing. an average value in 2014(assuming thats the time by which this becomes liveable)?

Not only for Zing but for other projects around the area...a lot will depend on the opening up of SEZ space soon.

The more the SEZ, office space the better

Cant say much about rentals..but yes i do expect the prices of ready to move in appt on expressway in this area of 137, 168..keeping in mind the project is well built and maintained...to be around 4200 psf all inclusive

CommentQuote
  • Dear Z

U have in previous post on IREF, also mentioned other expressway projects to be also at around Rs 4200 on possession. Does that mean, per your prediction, appts such as LB, which r hot on resale, will be priced at par with most 137 (and sectors around it)?

This would mean, that the 137 and around sectors would be better bet for investors, in % return terms, than say 100 and 110 sectors?
    Mind you, currently the 137 and around secs flats are currently illiquid (not fully sure of this, but a couple of brokers that I spoke to said so)

I also wanted to present another perspective, on your prediction:
    Each investor risk appetite, investment horizon, liquidity expectation, investment style varies. So, rather than simply predict Zing is good for all investors, better to segment them.

Since, In the current thread v r only comparing Zing and Panache, I'll restrict my analysis to both of them only.

Risk Profile:
    Both projects have a builder-execution risk since they are both from 3C. (risk on project getting completed on time and of good construction and finish quality, with no additional money being demanded by the builder etc.)

Zing however, has the additional infra execution risk. A lot of infra which will make it a desirable place to live, is still on paper. Most of this is to be executed by diff govt authorities and different pvt builders (the offices in SEZ).

So if one has the confidence on the builder (3C), but not on the govt authorities, then Panache should be the choice.

Investment Horizon:
    Panache started earlier, and is at a more advance stage of execution vs Zing. It is common knowledge, that during the construction stage, there are 2 major trigger for a price jump - 1st when the stories start going up at a fast clip (finishing stage seems really slow) and 2nd when project is near possession and till 6 months after possession.

So, for an investor with 2-3 year exit horizon, Panache scores, for a 4 years and later horizon, Zing might (both in % capital appreciation as well as rental returns)

Liquidity expectation:
    While RE in itself is the least liquid asset class, but within these 2 projects, Panache resale is currently brisk. Zing will perhaps start getting liquid in a year or so. (Cant predict with certainty, coz for some resale buyers, it might get clubbed with the 137 and around projects)

Investment Style:
    If the investor has a leveraged (bank financed) investment model, then Panache might give a lower return, since at this stage, buying in resale would entail cash outflow from own pocket, vs Zing which will be mostly back financed, and hence would score over Panache.

Nitin

Not only for Zing but for other projects around the area...a lot will depend on the opening up of SEZ space soon.

The more the SEZ, office space the better

Cant say much about rentals..but yes i do expect the prices of ready to move in appt on expressway in this area of 137, 168..keeping in mind the project is well built and maintained...to be around 4200 psf all inclusive

CommentQuote