Noida destined to Change

Last updated: December 21 2010
14 | Posts
3434 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noida destined to Change

Noida Region is destined to Change in the Next Few years.

Though Residential developments are already going on..but a citys image TRULY changes when there is Healthy Commercial development. Something what was witnessed in Gurgaon

Noida inspite of its better location was somehow unable to use that but thanks for DND, Metro, Noida expressway ..its going to change in the coming 3-4 years. People in Noida will see it changing for Better.

Main Commercial projects which will change this city

1. 3C Delhi 1 : http://delh1.in/
    What can i say...3C has been a blessing for Noida and this project is going to be the MOST Posh development in Noida.
    With just 5 mins from the Heart of Delhi via DND. It will change the commercial development graph of Noida

2. Logix Project in City Centre: Being next to Metro...this project in a huge area will again provide premium commercial development in the region

3. Wave Sect 18: Sector 18 with enormous oppurtunity was unable to have an international styles building in its premises. This project again with its A grade location will change that

4. SEZ Along Expressway: Destined to be Corporate hub of Noida and who knows even in NCR...with A grade conenctivity, excellent road network and planned metro, and huge land bank...this area is a sure shot winner

5. For Greater Noida....Being an education hub and many new colleges and universities coming up...one project will old the key to commercial success in this region. Grand Venezia. With Greater noida and Noida expressway close by...a lot of residences will come up..along with numerous students...Intelligent planning and leasing will make this project a destination for People in Greater Noida and Noida expressway region.
    And maybe to even some tourists travelling to Agra and going for F1.

3-4 Years and the region of Noida-Gnoida is going to witness excellent all round development..and most importantantly in a better planned way than other regions in NCR.

I am off to Inda..will be there for good 1 month...Best wishes to all...and Happy new year in advance.

Bye

Re : Noida destined to Change

Good progress on Unitech SEZ in sector 144 plot No 1 on the expressway.

Lets see if we see same type of supply coming in commercial & office complex in 2011 as for residential in 2010 than this will give best ROI in NCR.

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
    Noida Region is destined to Change in the Next Few years.

Though Residential developments are already going on..but a citys image TRULY changes when there is Healthy Commercial development. Something what was witnessed in Gurgaon

Noida inspite of its better location was somehow unable to use that but thanks for DND, Metro, Noida expressway ..its going to change in the coming 3-4 years. People in Noida will see it changing for Better.

Main Commercial projects which will change this city

1. 3C Delhi 1 : http://delh1.in/
    What can i say...3C has been a blessing for Noida and this project is going to be the MOST Posh development in Noida.
    With just 5 mins from the Heart of Delhi via DND. It will change the commercial development graph of Noida

2. Logix Project in City Centre: Being next to Metro...this project in a huge area will again provide premium commercial development in the region

3. Wave Sect 18: Sector 18 with enormous oppurtunity was unable to have an international styles building in its premises. This project again with its A grade location will change that

4. SEZ Along Expressway: Destined to be Corporate hub of Noida and who knows even in NCR...with A grade conenctivity, excellent road network and planned metro, and huge land bank...this area is a sure shot winner

5. For Greater Noida....Being an education hub and many new colleges and universities coming up...one project will old the key to commercial success in this region. Grand Venezia. With Greater noida and Noida expressway close by...a lot of residences will come up..along with numerous students...Intelligent planning and leasing will make this project a destination for People in Greater Noida and Noida expressway region.
    And maybe to even some tourists travelling to Agra and going for F1.

3-4 Years and the region of Noida-Gnoida is going to witness excellent all round development..and most importantantly in a better planned way than other regions in NCR.

I am off to Inda..will be there for good 1 month...Best wishes to all...and Happy new year in advance.

Bye

Comment

Hi Zohaib,
      what you have mentioned are the recent ones, there are 6 -8 more commercial projects of decent size coming up in Noida and Noida Eway totaling 3-4 million sqfeet of office space to be ready avl by 2013.
      MM

Comment

Noida set for upgrade

Published on Dec 14 2010,Page 4

Noida set for upgrade
        Darpan Singh darpan.singhhindustantimes.com
        NOIDA

View entire edition

Comment

I hope these changes to be happened fast.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            I hope these changes to be happened fast.
            haan 1-2 weeks main paas ho jaayen gey

Comment

Originally posted by sonirohit View Post
              haan 1-2 weeks main paas ho jaayen gey
              I like the optimism of this post
              However, why are we discussing things which are not yet approved and it'll take ages before they really come up?
              Why are we talking like brokers/builders to market Noida?

Comment

This is great news. Hope its does not get stuck in usual Goverment procedures.

Comment

I think he is joking.
                  Originally posted by soothsayer View Post
                  I like the optimism of this post
                  However, why are we discussing things which are not yet approved and it'll take ages before they really come up?
                  Why are we talking like brokers/builders to market Noida?

Comment

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
                    I think he is joking.
                    No, In a way, I believe he makes sense - it is indeed a speculation, which is mostly highlighted by brokers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X