Lotus Zing possession in 39 months!

Last updated: July 16 2013
9 | Posts
6335 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus Zing possession in 39 months!

I talked to the builder and he is claiming that the delivery time for this project is minimum 39 months. This is longer than what they were claiming before, so I would like to see your opinion about this.

3C haven't started any work on the site yet and it might take them couple of more months to start everything.

Re : Lotus Zing possession in 39 months!

For few towers possession is 30 months, and for other few towers it is 39 months.

Tower 7, in which I booked it is 30 months. (older launched towers have 30 and newly launched have 39)

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
    I talked to the builder and he is claiming that the delivery time for this project is minimum 39 months. This is longer than what they were claiming before, so I would like to see your opinion about this.

3C haven't started any work on the site yet and it might take them couple of more months to start everything.
    Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
      For few towers possession is 30 months, and for other few towers it is 39 months.

Tower 7, in which I booked it is 30 months. (older launched towers have 30 and newly launched have 39)
      I think it was 33 months..

anuj..can you tell for which tower is 39 months..and who told you about this..

Comment

Don't believe on brokers. Better call direct to 3C customare care : 9958999650 and confirm by yourself.

I was being told as 30 months for tower 16 from date of allotment and I still haven't receive allotment even though booked two months before.

Comment

Guy from 3c told me 39 months while I booked 15 days ago.
          Tower 10

Originally posted by guesswho View Post
          Don't believe on brokers. Better call direct to 3C customare care : 9958999650 and confirm by yourself.

I was being told as 30 months for tower 16 from date of allotment and I still haven't receive allotment even though booked two months before.

Comment

yes, they are correct. As 10th tower is a new tower, so its possession date is 39 months.
            I got this information from 3C Corporate office (located at 3c techbulleward, sector 127) while I was booking my flat.

Tower 7, 8 and few others aswell are old towers(launched a little earlier), so for those the date of possession is 30 months from BB Letter. (after which the 5 rupee per sqr feet panelty will be start for each subsequent month delayed).

Originally posted by nkg_8 View Post
            Guy from 3c told me 39 months while I booked 15 days ago.
            Tower 10
            Regards,
            Anuj Chauhan

Comment

I think Tower 9 is the older one, but still I was told possession time of 39 months. I guess it goes with when you did the booking and how desperate 3 C was for your money?

Please share on this thread if someone has a different info.

Comment

I think Tower 9 is the older one, but still I was told possession time of 39 months. I guess it goes with when you did the booking and how desperate 3 C was for your money?

If you are planning for a booking then think the worst case and decide..!! That means, take 39 months not 30 months and see if it is fine for you..add 4-5 months further delay as well on 39 months..!!

Comment

go to 3C office and confirm with them. don't trust anything that brokers are saying. because first of all they don't know many details and second, they will say anything to make a sale. 3C has different possession time-frame for different towers and it was same case in LB and LP as well. also date of possession is calculated from date of allotment.

Comment

Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread- https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida?t=13107

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X