As per HT news FNG expressway project got shelved and they will make only peripery internal sectors roads and connection to NH 24.This is very bad news for sector 168/143/137 /119/117/121/120/77/78 sectors. IS this really afftect new projects launched in these areas or just any marginal impact. In my opinion this is not goin to affetc anything.
Thanks
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can you post the link to news? I have not found in HT...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sims_28
    can you post the link to news? I have not found in HT...

it is on the Noida page of HT. but i also can't find it in the epaper today.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think it is going to harm sectors on Greater Noida Expressway like 137/168 etc. in any way. These sectors still have a great connectivity to Noida and Delhi. Why the hell, I would like to go to Faridabad and Ghaziabad anyways.

I think this is surely going to impact projects in Noida Extension and nearby areas including Crossings Republik. Bad news for them. Also a little impact on 119 and 120, if they wished to use Greater Noida Expressway.

Originally Posted by dhanam
    As per HT news FNG expressway project got shelved and they will make only peripery internal sectors roads and connection to NH 24.This is very bad news for sector 168/143/137 /119/117/121/120/77/78 sectors. IS this really afftect new projects launched in these areas or just any marginal impact. In my opinion this is not goin to affetc anything.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • But most important thing, what is the authenticity of this news???
    We are not able to find any news on internet regarding dismissal of FNG plan....

Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    I don't think it is going to harm sectors on Greater Noida Expressway like 137/168 etc. in any way. These sectors still have a great connectivity to Noida and Delhi. Why the hell, I would like to go to Faridabad and Ghaziabad anyways.

I think this is surely going to impact projects in Noida Extension and nearby areas including Crossings Republik. Bad news for them. Also a little impact on 119 and 120, if they wished to use Greater Noida Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • This news can not be true.
    Last week I saw a tender from NA for FNG.
    CommentQuote
  • It is true!!

Guys, I just checked in HT today in my office. Its true :( !!!!!
    Reasons mentioned:-

1. Hurdles due to development work going on in nearby areas.
    2. Alternative routes coming up(sectoral roads).
    3. Some talks about eastern peripheral xway!

Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh_realty
    This news can not be true.
    Last week I saw a tender from NA for FNG.

Just to confirm...I have seen this news today in Hindustan Times Noida edition.
    CommentQuote
  • but there was news few days ago that tenders are out and it will be completed in 18 months. either NA was lying then or reporter is wrong now. anyway this means, we should not believe any news reports of announcement from NA before work starts on ground.
    CommentQuote
  • You are right Alok! Perhaps NA has also become a pawn for builders. Earlier, for sector 119,120 etc, now for the builders in sector 7Xs.
    CommentQuote
  • In this case u cannot believe them even after the construction started because work on the patches of proposed FNG was already on till Friday when I went to Sector 143...... now what will happen to the already built patches and what about the money lost in that.....
    Not sure whom to believe and whom not to.....

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    but there was news few days ago that tenders are out and it will be completed in 18 months. either NA was lying then or reporter is wrong now. anyway this means, we should not believe any news reports of announcement from NA before work starts on ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    In this case u cannot believe them even after the construction started because work on the patches of proposed FNG was already on till Friday when I went to Sector 143...... now what will happen to the already built patches and what about the money lost in that.....
    Not sure whom to believe and whom not to.....

Isn't FNG part of NHAI Eastern peripheral xway? is Noida Authority part of it?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Expressway_2_(India)
    CommentQuote
  • I think information in this article is wrong. EPE is separate project by NHAI. FNG was being completed by noida authority. few days ago news was out that haryana govt is not interested. so expressway was basically noida-gaziabad. now looks like even gaziabad authority is not interested. so they will just connect NH24 with expressway using various sector roads.
    Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    Isn't FNG part of NHAI Eastern peripheral xway? is Noida Authority part of it?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Expressway_2_(India)
    CommentQuote
  • If its true than it will be a really bad news for the Faridabad nehar par, not much effect noida projects as connectivity wise its already good. People Living in Ghaziabad, Faridabad require this more than Noida as employment opportunity is better in Noida.

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I think information in this article is wrong. EPE is separate project by NHAI. FNG was being completed by noida authority. few days ago news was out that haryana govt is not interested. so expressway was basically noida-gaziabad. now looks like even gaziabad authority is not interested. so they will just connect NH24 with expressway using various sector roads.
    CommentQuote
  • National Expressway 2 or Eastern Peripheral Expressway is a proposed road which will bypass Delhi on eastern side. This road will have two sections, 56 km long Faridabad-NOIDA-Ghaziabad (FNG) expressway section and 49 km long Ghaziabad-Kundli expressway section. Its a NHAI project which will be executed by shortlisted bidder on BOT (Build Operate and Transfer) basis.

Previously bid date was extended & then Cancelled for EPE, It is now again posted on 10th Dec and open on NHAI tenders. Please check.
    Welcome to NHAI
    CommentQuote
  • you are again confusing EPE with FNG. no where in EPE RFQ, route of EPE is mentioned. and bids have been invited for complete design and construction of EPE, work on FNG is already complete in some are of noida. in short FNG and EPE are totally different project and no-one knows where EPE will go through or when it will be completed. we only know starting and end point of this highway right now.

Eastern Peripheral Expressway(National Highway No. NE-II),the fully access controlled carriageway from km 0.00 to km 135.00 (starting at km 36.083 on NH-1 and ending at km 64.330 on NH-2 passing through the states of Haryana

Originally Posted by nkg_8
    National Expressway 2 or Eastern Peripheral Expressway is a proposed road which will bypass Delhi on eastern side. This road will have two sections, 56 km long Faridabad-NOIDA-Ghaziabad (FNG) expressway section and 49 km long Ghaziabad-Kundli expressway section. Its a NHAI project which will be executed by shortlisted bidder on BOT (Build Operate and Transfer) basis.

Previously bid date was extended & then Cancelled for EPE, It is now again posted on 10th Dec and open on NHAI tenders. Please check.
    Welcome to NHAI
    CommentQuote