Did any one get the sms... 3C Launches Lotus 300....100 sold in first 6 hours of launch and imagine the size....3650, 4300, 5300 at a price of 4500 bucks!

Well just wondering what those who thought of this being a failure would be thinking now?

I did have a look at the layout at 3C Lotus 300 website but didn't find it to be too impressive... specially for a person like me who has a 1863 sqft flat in LB (3 Bedroom + Study + Servant). I was comparing my flat with the 3650 Sqft in lotus 300 and find it to be a waste of space... like a 2 Bedroom servant quarter......

Anyways has anybody (my doubts) bought one? or plans to buy one?

The 3C Company presents an address that truly reflects your spirit. Lotus 300 is a selection of exquisite condominiums, crafted within the framework of green architecture, especially designed for the select few. The apartments are nestled amidst lively suburbs of Sector 107, Noida and are spread over an area of approx. 10 acres.

Experience a perfect medley of inimitable indulgence as this opulent residential estate showcases 3 & 4 bedrooms high-end luxury apartments and duplexes in varied options.

A cheerful mind, playful deeds, a wholesome experience and a relaxed soul, that is CLUB 300 for you, your tranquil escape from hard day schedules.

Set in a pristine, environment friendly setting, spanning over acres of lush landscapes, Lotus 300 is a dream created with a verdant vision. Take a stroll or simply glance through the beautifully landscaped gardens lining broad avenues. Feel surrounded with a whiff of freshness within the lush premises of Lotus 300.

Lotus 300 has been registered for the IGBC Green Homes LEED Certification Programme. The registration number for the project is: 'GH121336'
Read more
1888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Those SMSes are just marketing hype. whats the need of sending SMS if you have sold one third of inventory in first 6 hours. and when you start constructing these huge apartments , what else can you do with so much space. you will create ultra large room, walk-in cupboards and 2 servant quarters. there is no use of creating 6 small rooms. becuase you don't want to convert this house in a pg hostel. I think situation will be clear after 2-3 weeks. if 3C is still trying to sell apartments by then, it means response is so-so. if 3C is desperate by then , and announces some price cuts or free cars or jacuzzi, then response is very bad. otherwise they would have sold enough inventory to start construction and hold on to rest to sell at launch time or as the project progresses.
    Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Did any one got the sms... 3C Launches Lotus 300....100 sold in first 6 hours of launch and imagine the size....3650, 4300, 5300 at a price of 4500 bucks!

Well just wondering what those who thought of this being a failure would be thinking now?

I did have a look at the layout (Welcome to Lotus300) didnt find it to be too impressive... specially for a person like me who has a 1863 sqft flat in LB (3 Bedroom + Study + Servant). I was comparing my flat with the 3650 Sqft in lotus 300 and find it to be a waste of space... like a 2 Bedroom servant quarter......

CommentQuote
  • completly agree with Alok......

if 33% is already sold then why being aggresive in advertising.....
    they would have laid back and had waited for queries to pour in....
    so next 15-20 days will tell the actual picture.

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    Those SMSes are just marketing hype. whats the need of sending SMS if you have sold one third of inventory in first 6 hours. and when you start constructing these huge apartments , what else can you do with so much space. you will create ultra large room, walk-in cupboards and 2 servant quarters. there is no use of creating 6 small rooms. becuase you don't want to convert this house in a pg hostel. I think situation will be clear after 2-3 weeks. if 3C is still trying to sell apartments by then, it means response is so-so. if 3C is desperate by then , and announces some price cuts or free cars or jacuzzi, then response is very bad. otherwise they would have sold enough inventory to start construction and hold on to rest to sell at launch time or as the project progresses.
    CommentQuote
  • I am in no way advocating 300, but just wanted to correct a couple of perceptions:
    SMSes are being sent by brokers, not 3C. They want to compete among themselves to get max bookings.

The Company wants to sell each tower at a higher price than before. Therefore marketing is necessary to keep the awareness and demand going.

Even if the company had sold most of the project without advertising, it would have still advertising. Large organizations work that way. I do marketing for a large company. Even if a product is selling well, the marketing plans are not shelved. Else folks like me would be jobless.

there is advance planning for each deptt, budgets allocated, and work executed. minor modifications basis ground situation are done. but its not that all budgets will suddenly be yanked off advertising coz appts sold faster than anticipated.

Nitin

Originally Posted by amol8080
    completly agree with Alok......

if 33% is already sold then why being aggresive in advertising.....
    they would have laid back and had waited for queries to pour in....
    so next 15-20 days will tell the actual picture.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C Lotus 300 Noida - Price List

BSP5000/-sqft.Inaugural Discount500/-Extra ChargesLease Rent100/-sqftIFMS75/-sqftCovered Car Parking3,00,000(2 car parking mandatory)
    CommentQuote
  • I disagree. what you are talking about are brand building campaigns , they continue, if you are selling a product continuously, i.e. it is a item that is being produced continuously and being sold in market after that. of you have sold out of product and will not get new inventory, why will you continue spending money on ads. that's just foolish.

so ads for 3C company will continue , even if their one project is sold out, ads for that particular project will stop.
    Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    I am in no way advocating 300, but just wanted to correct a couple of perceptions:
    SMSes are being sent by brokers, not 3C. They want to compete among themselves to get max bookings.

The Company wants to sell each tower at a higher price than before. Therefore marketing is necessary to keep the awareness and demand going.

Even if the company had sold most of the project without advertising, it would have still advertising. Large organizations work that way. I do marketing for a large company. Even if a product is selling well, the marketing plans are not shelved. Else folks like me would be jobless.

there is advance planning for each deptt, budgets allocated, and work executed. minor modifications basis ground situation are done. but its not that all budgets will suddenly be yanked off advertising coz appts sold faster than anticipated.

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • The name of the project might be changed in future to Lotus 350 or 400 if they increase the number of flats.:bab (59):

Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Did any one got the sms... 3C Launches Lotus 300....100 sold in first 6 hours of launch and imagine the size....3650, 4300, 5300 at a price of 4500 bucks!

I did have a look at the layout (Welcome to Lotus300) didnt find it to be too impressive... specially for a person like me who has a 1863 sqft flat in LB (3 Bedroom + Study + Servant). I was comparing my flat with the 3650 Sqft in lotus 300 and find it to be a waste of space... like a 2 Bedroom servant quarter......

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    The name of the project might be changed in future to Lotus 350 or 400 if they increase the number of flats.:bab (59):

seem to be inspired by movie 300... hope they don't have spartan style "death well" within the campus :D
    CommentQuote
  • I am just glad there is this sort of project in this area. Such projects will result in influx of higher socio-economic ppl in this region, thereby probing faster development of the region.
    CommentQuote
  • yup this could bring in more facilities in nearby area, good restaurants and all....

Originally Posted by icon666
    I am just glad there is this sort of project in this area. Such projects will result in influx of higher socio-economic ppl in this region, thereby probing faster development of the region.
    CommentQuote
  • Good one !:bab (59):

Originally Posted by nkg_8
    The name of the project might be changed in future to Lotus 350 or 400 if they increase the number of flats.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Well I guess looking at the layout increasing the number of buildings does not really look possible (the number of flats might be less but they seem to making full use of the FAR)...But i guess they can (like in LP) increase the number of Floors and then the number of flats...Imagine every floor increase pays them on an average 3.5 crores.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    I am in no way advocating 300, but just wanted to correct a couple of perceptions:
    Nitin

Dear Nitin,

You are doing noting but advocating 300.
    You need not to correct the perceptions of other members who are already correct in their comments.

Itna bhi andh-bhakti achhee nahee hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Members,

The moot point here is not 3C as a developer.... they may be good or bad- time will tell. Doubts remain about their ability to succesfully make a transition from commercial to residential developer. But lets accept for the moment they have a good track record since LB launch.

The point I want to discuss is 3C capability's to truly deliver a ultra-luxury project. I dont know of many developers who excel at both ends of the spectrum- delivering a 20 lahk 1 BHK tenement at the lowest end and a 5 crore luxury at the high end.

I dont know of any examples in my 15 years. One of the 2 ends of offering will end up being compromised.... Question is which one?

Views??
    CommentQuote
  • Tata's is one such example. They have launched low cost houring, and of course they are doing luxury projects in Ggn, which have met with a good response till now.

DLF has built budget properties in the past, and has done luxury projects.

In ggn itself, Princeton, Carlton etc were launched as budgt flats with chip flooring etc.

across the road, they eventually launched, superluxury Belair, Magnolias, Aralias.

I think a builder needs solid project management experience in both.

Nitin

Originally Posted by vikky55
    Members,

The moot point here is not 3C as a developer.... they may be good or bad- time will tell. Doubts remain about their ability to succesfully make a transition from commercial to residential developer. But lets accept for the moment they have a good track record since LB launch.

The point I want to discuss is 3C capability's to truly deliver a ultra-luxury project. I dont know of many developers who excel at both ends of the spectrum- delivering a 20 lahk 1 BHK tenement at the lowest end and a 5 crore luxury at the high end.

I dont know of any examples in my 15 years. One of the 2 ends of offering will end up being compromised.... Question is which one?

Views??
    CommentQuote
  • I agree there is a cause of concern. but is there anyway we can infer what they will be bad at, after 5 years.
    Originally Posted by vikky55
    Members,

Views??
    CommentQuote