Hi ,

Has any one booked in Gardenia gateway in sector 75, noida ?
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi
    Before booking pl. get land registry verified w/gardenia. already golf city p[project under big issue still they have not done total land registry.Pl. check before proceeding anything with Gardenia.
    CommentQuote
  • booked at gardenia

I am a part of a society which was formed by 200 people and we have got into a deal with Gardenia. There would be about 10 towers made for us next to the Gateway towers. The bookings started in July '10 when we all came together with initial payments. LICHFL has started giving loan facility, so I am hopeful that the paper work is complete from Gardenia's side.
    CommentQuote
  • Why 2 threads for the same project back to back???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Is anyone aware of the progress on Gardenia Gateway ?
    I heard the excavation has started for D tower.
    CommentQuote
  • gardenia gateway 4BHK

I have recieved email from gateway that they are soon launching 4bhk towerA.
    I like the floor plan please tell me how this builder is and the construction progress.
    CommentQuote
  • pls advise reviews of this builder /for gardenia gateway
    CommentQuote
  • Has any construction started here?

1. For the residential apartmemts
    2. For their commerial portion
    CommentQuote
  • YESTERDAY WE WENT THESE DIGGING STARTED
    CommentQuote
  • seniors pls advise should we book in it ..or ajnara and gardenia which one is better ...
    CommentQuote
  • read Gardenia Golf City thread thouroughly before seeking any advice..once you read the complete thread..I am sure you won't need any advice from anyone :-)

Originally Posted by npradhan
    seniors pls advise should we book in it ..or ajnara and gardenia which one is better ...
    CommentQuote
  • PLS HELP..SENIORS ..URGENT ADVISE NEEDED
    CommentQuote
  • whats the present rate for gateway project??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prateeksin
    whats the present rate for gateway project??

Can anyone share the latest on this project ..is there any visible progress ..how are the current rates
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting with Gardenia 29th October,Saturday

Please add your name/contact no. to this yahoo groups database for meeting on 29th October,Saturday :
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pchandwani
    Please add your name/contact no. to this yahoo groups database for meeting on 29th October,Saturday :

Please share the update from the 29th Oct meeting ...it would be nice to have some updates flowing on this project ..

Please share the update from the 29th Oct meeting ...it would be nice to have some updates flowing on this project ..
    CommentQuote