Dear Members,

Could you please help me decide among these three options.

Which of these projects are available in company bookings?

What is the current BSP?

What is the maximum discount one can get on the BSP.

Many Thanks for the help
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • location wise Keinsington boulevard is the best . Only issue is slow construction.

one more issue, no sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Senior members Zohaib, Venky please provide your inputs

Originally Posted by KB_may2010
    location wise Keinsington boulevard is the best . Only issue is slow construction.

one more issue, no sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Members please comment and help me in my decision making
    CommentQuote
  • In order of MY preference

1. Kingston Boulevard
    2. Kasa Isles
    3. Kosmos
    4. Klassic

Considerations:

- Location and surroundings
    - Density
    - Approach and access
    - Flat layout and # of flats per floor

Not considering
    - Price (original or resale)
    - Progress of projects (since they were launched at diff times)
    CommentQuote
  • the only projects worth buying in jaypee noida are kensignton boylevard and plots.
    And keep in mind...DONOT buy on the other side of jaypee wish town....the side which is seperated from golf course side....the road divided the premium segment and the middle class segment....kb is the only affordable project in the premium side making it great value for money. The other side is going to be a concrete jungle and all MIG societies around.....not worth it.....better buy in sector 137, 168 or simply go for LP.....BUT dont buy on that side and jaypee aman.....
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to know. What is the wrong with Kosmos. I have already invested in Kosmos project. One point is very clear that project is running very very slow.
    Can any one give any pointer what is wrong with Kosmos project.

Thanks
    Akshay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Askhay
    I would like to know. What is the wrong with Kosmos. I have already invested in Kosmos project. One point is very clear that project is running very very slow.
    Can any one give any pointer what is wrong with Kosmos project.

Thanks
    Akshay

Nothing wrong...delays are normal with jaypee...expect 2 years delay easily.....what i am telling very clearly is that jaypee wish town has 2 parts...when you cross the bridge..which is running across the expressway....there is the right side where all premium projects are there...golf course, etc etc etc...and then the left side...which is MIG section....way too dense ....

Once wish town will complete...it will be the golf course side which is less dense...premium societies,, better gantry..better maintenance (as golf course there)...better landscaping, etc etc etc

The other side will remain like a concrete jungle and dense with MIG societies....

People who would want to buy then will prefer the golf course side..and the only project which is in middle class affordability that side is kensignton boulevard...

KB will hold a higher premium over Kasa isles, etc etc etc...anyday ....and also that area will develop much faster....

So thats why i am advicing that IF..i repeat IF....you are ok with 2-3 year delays...construction all around for another 5-6 years...THEN:
    - If you want affordable project...Kensignton boulevard is best
    - Higher segment...Jaypee plots..

golf facing prooperties will be a concrete jungle around a golf course..and if at all you like it when its complete...sell your plot and buy then..Dont buy now....Buy a Plot...hold on to it....once appartments ready...buy the plot and buy anywhere you want...you will gain more
    CommentQuote
  • KB

Thanks Zohaib for your thoughts and suggetions, kindly tell me the current price of KB, is it still available in original booking and no emi till possession scheme, sorry if any of the questions dont make sense but I dont follow Noida/Greater noida much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    what i am telling very clearly is that jaypee wish town has 2 parts...when you cross the bridge..which is running across the expressway....there is the right side where all premium projects are there...golf course, etc etc etc...and then the left side...which is MIG section....way too dense ....
    Zohaib, I know you are against Jaypee wishtown projects which are not on golf course side. But your above statement got me thinking that you correct about the two side but wrongly suggesting.

Why someone pay premium price for right side of the bridge (premium projects in Jaypee Wishtown) where MIG people can come freely and enjoy the infrastructure.
      MIG buyers (left side of the bridge) are in more advantageous stage because paying less they can live with rich people and enjoy same benefits (i.e. infrastructure).

IMHO its not worth it buying premium apartments in Jaypee wishtown project knowing that all projects don't have boundary/separation and accessible to all Jaypee wishtown buyers :).

Best strategy would be pay less & enjoy rich people's benefits.
      IMHO its not worth it buying premium apartments in Jaypee wishtown project knowing that all projects don't have boundary/separation and accessible to all Jaypee wishtown buyers :).

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nochaos
    Zohaib, I know you are against Jaypee wishtown projects which are not on golf course side. But your above statement got me thinking that you correct about the two side but wrongly suggesting.

Why someone pay premium price for right side of the bridge (premium projects in Jaypee Wishtown) where MIG people can come freely and enjoy the infrastructure.
      Only Kensington boulevard is the affordable segment on the right side making it one of its kind amongst premiums.

MIG buyers (left side of the bridge) are in more advantageous stage because paying less they can live with rich people and enjoy same benefits (i.e. infrastructure).
        Once jaypee wish town is complete expect the golf course side to be having better infrasatructure and beautification.

Please note carefully...even Kensignton boulevard is not exactly a MIG Complex...few 1,2 bhk towers..

Its very clear from the demarcation that Jaypee has divided the MIG and HIG section in its Wish town very smartly. Also the density is very high on the left side

Plots are the best buys for HIG and for MIG..kensignton boulevard was the best..but now i checked...the prices of KB has increased to nearly 3780 psf and with 4-6% discount.

Once Wish town is in completeion stage you will be able to see the difference very clearly....Jaypee will concentrate more on the Right side...

In my opinion if anyone is OK with delays upto 2 years, maybe more...and can stand construction around in complex for another 7-8 years....then Jaypee plots and KB are best buys

Buying in Other builders makes more sense than buying on left side of Jaypee wish town

But then again..everyone has their opinions and choice....this forum is just to give people a taste of many opinions and then he / she can decide whats best for them....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    But then again..everyone has their opinions and choice....this forum is just to give people a taste of many opinions and then he / she can decide whats best for them....
    That's correct but forcefully saying that all left side project in Jaypee Wishtown are not worth of their investment is not true.

IMO buying apartments from other builders is better than buying premium apartment (right side/golf-view) of Jaypee Wishtown NOIDA project. Because with Jaypee you'll loose exclusivity and all common infrastructure could be share by people(left side buyers) who never paid for that. This is totally different view than yours i.e. left-side.

Tell me any other project where one can pay less(i.e. buy MIG) but get access to premium/high-end infrastructure/common-facilities?

Why on earth someone wants to buy a luxury apartment where you have more MIG apartments/people. Entire Jaypee Wishtown NOIDA project is for middle class.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the price of the Jaypee plots. ?? Is it available in original booking or in resale ? Is it worth to enter now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Depends on what is ur investment horizon

These plots have appreciated very high suddenly in last 2-3 months... Too fast and too high without any change in situation of development at ground... Looks set for a cooling if not correction in short term

Originally Posted by tarunagghi
    What is the price of the Jaypee plots. ?? Is it available in original booking or in resale ? Is it worth to enter now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarunagghi
    What is the price of the Jaypee plots. ?? Is it available in original booking or in resale ? Is it worth to enter now ?
    Although Zohaib would say Plot is the best investment in Jaypee Green Noida. But IMHO buying plot in Jaypee wishtown NOIDA at this moment is worst investment becuase:

Why someone spend that much money that is not event fenced? No gated community and living with all other people.
      No income (besides plot price appriciation) without spending more money to build the house.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nochaos

I have an innocent question about this kind of mega mix development sites. How much is the difference in monthly maintenance charges for HIG, MIG and LIG?

It is really a nuisance that all the facilities are shared by HIG, MIG and LIG but different people pay different fees for the same facilities!!

Beside that, the moment there is a mixed crowd, all the problem starts!!

I have an innocent question about this kind of mega mix development sites. How much is the difference in monthly maintenance charges for HIG, MIG and LIG?

It is really a nuisance that all the facilities are shared by HIG, MIG and LIG but different people pay different fees for the same facilities!!

CommentQuote