Last updated: November 8 2012
23 | Posts
5406 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaypee Knight Court Vs Unitech Grande

Hi Everyone
    Saw both projects but confused between the two. I am listing pros and cons of each (as much I got to know), let's discuss which one we think is better.

Pros
    Unitech:
    1. Location
    2. Exclusivity (but not sure whether it will be maintained in future, if project is selling very slowly)
    3. Golf course ready
    Jaypee:
    1. Price
    2. Loading (Better utilization of space)
    3. Better specifications (AC, modular kitchen, marble flooring etc)
    4. Big township (so every facility will be available in-house)
    5. Exclusivity within Knight Court but not in Wish town
    6. 18 hole Golf Course

Cons
    Unitech:
    1. Delayed project
    2. More expensive than Jaypee due to price, higher loading and lower specifications

Jaypee:
    1. Very big project - ticket size 40 lacs to 4Cr+, no exclusivity
    2. Delayed project (wish town)
    3. Maintenance could be an issue
    4. Prone to political changes

Regards

Re : Jaypee Knight Court Vs Unitech Grande

At present Jaypee looks like the Lesser of the two EVILS...

Go for jaypee

Comment

Good one... I think Jaypee is 30-40% cheaper than Unitech keeping in view broker discount and other specifications.
      Unitech USP is exclusivity but I doubt if this will be maintained....because with current speed it will take 10+ years for them to sell all phases.

Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
      At present Jaypee looks like the Lesser of the two EVILS...

Go for jaypee

Comment

buy jaypee plot now, later once knight ready sell plot and get into knight.

unitech avoid for time being.

Originally posted by dsinghca View Post
        Good one... I think Jaypee is 30-40% cheaper than Unitech keeping in view broker discount and other specifications.
        Unitech USP is exclusivity but I doubt if this will be maintained....because with current speed it will take 10+ years for them to sell all phases.

Comment

When would Knight court be READY!!!

Comment

I think the construction is yet to be started so minimum 3 years.

Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
            When would Knight court be READY!!!

Comment

I think Zohaib and Sbajaj are best people to comment on this thread, but haven't seen your comments Sirs...

Comment

Boss, r u looking for another marathon encounter ? ( hope u guys take it in the right spirit, i appreciate both the guys concerned & try to read, most of what they write, just trying to lighten & brighten up things )

Om shanti shanti shanti .

Originally posted by dsinghca View Post
                I think Zohaib and Sbajaj are best people to comment on this thread, but haven't seen your comments Sirs...
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I am ok for 3+ years possession years. This is for investment cum end use later(May be). I saw Pavilion Court but liked Knight Court better because of bigger layouts, 18 holf Golf Course and exclusivity of the project.
                  Not aware about Imperial and Kalypso Court, what stage of construction they are in and are they available in original booking, if yes, any idea about the price?

Originally posted by Yamban
                  It depends on what your time horizon is and also your risk appetite. Grande had huge plans but I hear they have redrawn the plans after their poor offtake in 2008 and the subsequent collapse. Also the density terms have been revived twice since so you don't know what the redrawn project is going to look like once all towers are launched

that way, jaypee is better placed as the framework of the town ship is firmly in place even though new towers would be launched fir at least next 2-3 years. I would suggest you look at imperial kalypso or pavilion courts rather than
                  start afresh with knights court of which the spadework is still to be started

Comment

Good one...
                    On a serious note, I have read many of Zohaib and Sbajaj comments and we all agree that both have very good knowledge of premium projects in Noida. So, I think without their advise, I'll be missing on something.

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    Boss, r u looking for another marathon encounter ? ( hope u guys take it in the right spirit, i appreciate both the guys concerned & try to read, most of what they write, just trying to lighten & brighten up things )

Om shanti shanti shanti .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X