Aditya group has launched new project in sec 78 , noida. i think it is good project because u get 2 bhk (875 sq.ft.) in 24.5 lac. there are only 775 flats in society. wht r your opinion guys?
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I really don't find Aditya as good developer............. So I am not at all interested in his projects. go and have a look at Aditya Mega City and Aditya City Center in Indrapuram......both are in very bad shape even after possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah I absolutely agree with you

Its better to go with Sethi - Max Royal Sec 76
    just opp to urban casa
    CommentQuote
  • very very bad reputation atleast in Indirapuram.
    stay away from this builder !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I am thinking to book a 2BHK flat in Aditya Urban Casa sector 78.can anyone please share the idea for it,in this budget any other project are available then please share it out.

Best Regards:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enam2012
    I am thinking to book a 2BHK flat in Aditya Urban Casa sector 78.can anyone please share the idea for it,in this budget any other project are available then please share it out.

Best Regards:

avoid! avoid !
    pl go through several threads on the builder. go and hear complaints, civil suits of residents of Aditya Mega City,Indrapuram.
    not only is their constr pathetic, but once u have given ur booking amount, u will b treated lika a slave, b prepared of delays of sevral years. even after seven years they r yet to hand over AMC to RWA- their rates may be comparativl cheaper but ultimately u may hav to change ur complete pipes, wiring if and when u get possession
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends I have booked my 2 bhk apt in Aditya Urban Casa, not sure if builder is good or the price I got are good. They have delivered some projects in Indrapuram & have had some issues in past (most of NCR builders have issuess). I was impressed with the location & construction progress. Constructions is going on good pace, upto 4-5 floor already completed in most of towers. I have booked 875 sqft apt - 10 floor Rs 3455463 AI (At 3851 sqft + Extra) on flexi, paying 60% now as 5 floors already completed, next 10% will pay after 6 months. Builder is committing possession after 18months, I will additional another 6 month. Metro is already built & in operation at approx 2 km distance. Can you please advise & give your comments. Is it a good deal or have I been screwed, one more victim of nasty NCR builders?? I am ready to read good bad both reviews :)
    CommentQuote
  • Helllo Sids

dnt mind but i am a buyer in urban casa project,and its now almost a year i am in this project....but honestly speaking i never had this feeling that i am a slave to them....all things are happening timingly and smoothly....

i just hope builder would have learned from the mistakes they might have done earlier......but so far..so good. The project is picking up nicely and i hope they will give the possession in 2013....
    and please do not consider me a broker or a promoter..but definitely..i am looking fwd to this!!

Regards.

Originally Posted by sids69
    avoid! avoid !
    pl go through several threads on the builder. go and hear complaints, civil suits of residents of Aditya Mega City,Indrapuram.
    not only is their constr pathetic, but once u have given ur booking amount, u will b treated lika a slave, b prepared of delays of sevral years. even after seven years they r yet to hand over AMC to RWA- their rates may be comparativl cheaper but ultimately u may hav to change ur complete pipes, wiring if and when u get possession
    CommentQuote
  • what are the current rates of 875 and 1074 sq.ft. in aditya urban casa...
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid this project

I am resident of Aditya Mega City and It is a hell lot of builder....You need more details ..Please message me ...DON'T GO AND GET CHEATED...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote